Cd 7 need some buddies please

Good morning everyone,good grief I am totally knackered ,walk done ,messages all in and home to feed the kiddies,how are u all today wot day is everyone on ?,cd13 for me and I think it's gonna be a long month,hope u are all having a lovely summer ,lots of hugs ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi Despie, well the sun is shining in Scotland woohoo, I'm working and willl be going to the gym later to do a class called Body Attack, it is pretty full on cardio.

Well done on getting your walk in first thing, it's a good feeling to know the exercise is done for the day!

This is CD19 for me, 3DPO, it's a relief to have that out the way so I don't have to stress about OH being back on time to BD!

Oh and I still have one third of a giant melon to eat today, LOL, I'm ploughing my way through it since my naughty OH won't eat any.

Hi Despie, well the sun is shining in Scotland woohoo, I'm working and willl be going to the gym later to do a class called Body Attack, it is pretty full on cardio.

Well done on getting your walk in first thing, it's a good feeling to know the exercise is done for the day!

This is CD19 for me, 3DPO, it's a relief to have that out the way so I don't have to stress about OH being back on time to BD!

Oh and I still have one third of a giant melon to eat today, LOL, I'm ploughing my way through it since my naughty OH won't eat any.

It's great to get it over and done with in the morning ESP wen kids are asleep and I don't need to bother dh to look after them as he believes wen he comes home from work I should have the dinner on the table and then it's his relaxation time lol,yeah rite. the body attack class sounds great ,am hoping once I have lost a bit more weight I can join the gym,it's only down the hill from me,hope the tww goes in quick for you,will u test early or wait ?and well done on the exercise ESP after a long day at work,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

It's great to get it over and done with in the morning ESP wen kids are asleep and I don't need to bother dh to look after them as he believes wen he comes home from work I should have the dinner on the table and then it's his relaxation time lol,yeah rite. the body attack class sounds great ,am hoping once I have lost a bit more weight I can join the gym,it's only down the hill from me,hope the tww goes in quick for you,will u test early or wait ?and well done on the exercise ESP after a long day at work,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

You are doing the best preparation now in getting in the exercise and building your fitness and stamina, you will know when you are ready to join the gym :thumbup: some people rush into it and hurt themselves so what you are doing now with the intense walking will protect you from that Despie, by building your fitness up.

I won't test early, not a great believer in early testing, I'm actually feeling quite relaxed about the 2WW as I feel like I've done everything possible, so I'm concentrating on my fitness and spending time with my OH whilst he's home :thumbup:

He's home for another 8 days ladies, I think him being away half the time makes us appreciate each other even more when he is home, but it is hard sometimes, we miss each other and often I end up having to attend social functions as a single girl. And for TTC it is a total PITA (pain in the arse!).

But my dad worked away as well when we were growing up so I guess it's something I'm used to as well, you get into a routine of things you do when they are home (TTC! ha ha) and things you do when they are away. I was a military wife in my former life too, so I've always had to do my own thing to a certain extent.

He's home for another 8 days ladies, I think him being away half the time makes us appreciate each other even more when he is home, but it is hard sometimes, we miss each other and often I end up having to attend social functions as a single girl. And for TTC it is a total PITA (pain in the arse!).

But my dad worked away as well when we were growing up so I guess it's something I'm used to as well, you get into a routine of things you do when they are home (TTC! ha ha) and things you do when they are away. I was a military wife in my former life too, so I've always had to do my own thing to a certain extent.

It still must be really difficult for u Hun,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

NS :hugs:

When I started dating DH he was on a job on the south coast and away Monday to Friday and that job continued until about 4 months after we were married and I can remember how difficult it was for us and we weren't TTC so I empathise :hugs:

NS :hugs:

When I started dating DH he was on a job on the south coast and away Monday to Friday and that job continued until about 4 months after we were married and I can remember how difficult it was for us and we weren't TTC so I empathise :hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks girls, well we make the best of things when he's home and both feel really lucky to have this second chance at being together.

His working away from home is a permanent arrangement, and I'm supportive of whatever he is doing....sometimes I travel with work too and he is also supportive of that - it was tough earlier this year when we didn't see each other for 3 weeks due to both of us working away for different fortnights.

Well we are heading down the coast to sunny portstewart on Saturday (,it's a holiday town ,100 miles from us ),I won't have any connection in the house we are staying at and we are going for two weeks ,I am bringing my iPad and hope to get to morellis ice-cream shop as they have Internet there or else I will be so lost without u guys ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

You'll be missed Despie! But I think you're going to have a wonderful holiday, and hope the weather stays nice so you get plenty of beach walks in.

You'll be missed Despie! But I think you're going to have a wonderful holiday, and hope the weather stays nice so you get plenty of beach walks in.

Awk thanks Hun,ATM dd is emptying her suitcase for the tenth time today refolding her clothes and putting them back in the case :dohh:It's her first year with her own case ,she's six lol,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Awww...that's adorable....

We will miss you....:hugs:

I feel like I am leaving u all behind :dohh:I am so weird lol my 13 year old has just told me I can use her fon to go online on hols As she doesn't want me to be sad ,she said I can rent it off her for ten mins every morning and if I am good ten mins at nite ,I had better be good :haha::haha::haha::haha: ,:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->