CD 8 and starting SMEP today - Anyone else?

Silverwillow i'm using preseed this cycle i have used it for the past 2 but only in very tiny amounts. This month i plan to use the 2ml level i think and see but i'm worried that the sperm will run out of me......how much did you use?

We always use 3ml, it will only help it swim up, some will run out but don't worry, I always hold something over the exit to stop it leaking :blush: and lie with my hips elevated for about 10 mins after DTD to give it chance, any that runs out after that would not have made it anyway!

Good point Nimbec, perhaps I will go swimming a couple of times this week instead, that will at least give me something else to do!

SilverWillow, yes cleaning is always distracting and rewarding but it's still cleaning! Plus I always end up in our spare room thinking, oh one day this will be a baby's room, or rather I hope it will be.....

Nimbec you could try the Fifty Shades of Grey books, everyone has been reading them and they might get you in the mood too ;-)

Fingers crossed for the Preseed girls, I might try that next cycle if we don't get lucky this time.

x

Well today I still have a faint line on the OPK test, I know that is not positive, but I have never even had a faint line before so that must mean it is on the way right? I'm going to do another test stick later today. BDing still on schedule! :dance:

How is it going for everyone else?

Sliver willow I would assume that is good news as surge must be on its way I get faint lines for about 8days or so before a pos!!

Sliver willow I would assume that is good news as surge must be on its way I get faint lines for about 8days or so before a pos!!

I have now just had a total blank after 2 days of faint lines (this morning's was a bit darker), not sure if I missed surge :shrug:

It may just be that your urine was diluted - test again hun, also you can get phases like that mini surge then propper surge later on....you stsill have lots of time left to 0 so dont worry just yet :)

Ladies just had a big argument with oh we are doing SMEP plan and he has masturbated today on the off day! I am so upset angry and hurt he can't see what the prob is told me I need to calm down I just burst into tears and feel like in already out this cycle!!! I know this is irrational and he has promised not to do it gain but insists his speem are fine grrrrrrrr MEN how on earth do they expect things to work if they don't stick to the plan??! Plus what the hell do I do now miss another day or bd as schedule Tom but that would mean he has come 3 days in a row???? I'm so upset with him!! Sorry if u think I'm being irrational I had just pinned all my hopes on the plan :( :( :(

Nimbec - dont upset or stress yourself out, stick to plan for the rest of your cycle and you never know, let's hope youre lucky :) Men are useless at times and never think!

SilverWilow - don't panic, you're not out yet, like Nimbec said it could be diluted.

Think positive girls, this will our cycle!!

X

Laubell's right just try and stay positive and do your best :)

So I had my first +OPK on CD12, we bd that night and the next night. I know we were also supposed to do it last night, but DF was really tired and then DS woke up and ended up in our bed - so no chance! Now I'm pretty sure I O'd yesterday, but I'm hoping that by doing it the 2 nights before we've got it covered!!

We'll do it again tonight just to be safe.

Really hope I caught that egg!

Ginny - That sounds really promising, you must have caught that eggy! :dance:

Nimbec - how annoying is that! My OH wouldn't dare wank on an off day lol :haha:. But I don't think it will matter too much, don't worry just keep going with the plan and I'm sure things will be ok.

Laubull - Thanks yes we are thinking positive! Let's hope this will be a lucky thread :D

I have done two more tests since and still totally blank so I think maybe I caught the start and tail end of surge, maybe it was in the night?? Anyway we have decided to start the 3 day bonkathon anyway, we started last night! It is a bit of guesswork really because my cycles vary in length.

Everything Crossed (except legs) for all of us!

................ actually Nimbec I just thought it might be a good idea to miss today and do it tomorrow if no sign of positive OPK yet to give :spermy: chance!

Hi well still no pos OPK me and oh are friends again lol lol we opted for doing it yesterday am rather than thus eve to give swimmers more of a chance to recover!

How about you?

I think that was best plan Nimbec, sounds like you are back on track, I don't think SMEP has messed up for you due to OH's mishap! :winkwink:

Well we did 3 days :sex: and today is day off before last one. It was guesswork though after my faint OPKs but I haven't had any line at all since so I think that may have been it. Not sure if I O'd though I normally get loads of EWCM but I've had practically none this month :nope: but it is a bit hard to moniter it when there is constantly loads of :spermy: and preseed being squirted up there :haha:

I know what you mean lol!! Do you temp? sorry i can't remember....well opk's are getting darker done one a few mis ago and was darker than this morning so i hope i may 0 in next few days. Cm is a bit more watery ...i think ;) or could just be semen or preseed as u say LOL!

If i was you i'd keep doing opk's just a little bit longer incase you get another surge! but then i am obsessed !!

No I don't temp but definitely going to start next month if nothing happens! I'm still doing OPKs but nothing at all on them. So if I got another surge I'd have to do another 3 days! eek I'd be knackered lol.

Sounds like yours is on the way! :dance:

Fx you won't need too!! I hope and wish o would hurry up!! Haha yes another 3 would be rather tiring ;) but all worth it for a BFP!

Hey girls! Sounds like you're sticking to it more or less. I've not quite managed to....DH is ill, some tummy bug! Ive told him he has to be better tomorrow ready for our 3 day non stop attempt!

Baby dust to all :) x

Tummy bug no excuse :haha:
Seriously though poor DH hope he is better and it doesn't affect your plan!
Baby dust back to you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"