CD 8 and starting SMEP today - Anyone else?

Oh no laubull poor oh yes lots of TLC and hope he's ok for tomorrow!! Have you got a pos OPK?

Quick update I just got my pos opk cd14 I have never o'd this early YAY!! Well good job i changed BD and did it yesterday morning, we will do it tonight then next 2 nights to stick to plan .... i know these first two are a little close but i can't risk not doing it tonight....

I'm 4DPO now :)

No symptoms to report really

That's great Nimbec! :dance: Have a fun 3 days!
We are doing last :sex: tonight then I'll be joining you for symptom spotting Ginny :)
I'm due to test 29th (if I can hold out!), when is everyone else's test date?

I don't use OPKs so basing on my past cycle ovulation dates and cm..... fingers crossed it works.

Nimbec - great news on the early O date, go go go!

Ginny - it's too early to symptom spot, try and find something to distract over the next week or so!

SilverWillow - enjoy your last attempt ;-) testing ummm well AF is due on 1st so I'm going to try and hold out until then!

X

testing ummm well AF is due on 1st so I'm going to try and hold out until then!

X

I bet none of us hold out!! :haha: I did get my BFP 10dpo last time though, after testing every day from 4dpo :wacko: (not that I recommend that Ginny for some reason it is really depressing getting a BFN even on 4dpo!)

haha, when I got my BFP I had started at 7DPO and started getting super faint lines at 9DPO.

I only have a couple of HPT in the house - otherwise I WILL end up using them all up within days. A bit sad hey!

Haha not sad at all Ginny, I have a pack of 25 ready for the Pee-on-a-stick-fest, yes I was the same last time, it was really faint at first and got slowly darker, I think day 9 was just a shadow I could only see in certain lights!

Laubull is your OH's tummy bug gone do you think he'll be up for the 3 day marathon?

He's starting to feel better, thanks, only slight issue is that I'm a little hungover! Didn't plan on drinking lots last night for obvious reasons but got carried away, paying for it now! Worst of all getting positive cm signs do I'm hoping we'll both be up for it later, it might take some persuasion.....

Really hoping its our cycle, this baby making malarky is an emotional rollercoaster I can't keep up with.

X

He's starting to feel better, thanks, only slight issue is that I'm a little hungover! Didn't plan on drinking lots last night for obvious reasons but got carried away, paying for it now! Worst of all getting positive cm signs do I'm hoping we'll both be up for it later, it might take some persuasion.....

Really hoping its our cycle, this baby making malarky is an emotional rollercoaster I can't keep up with.

X

Good luck hun, it will be worth it, difficult to have a lovely romantic night though I imagine with one of you a bit ill and one hungover!

:dust:

Hi ladies well my temp went up this morning so we bd again just incase plus we will do tomorrow and following day! SMEP kind of went out the window LOL!!

Thanks laubull! I decided to do it this am as if i did actually o yesterday it would be my last chance....but opk's still pos tonight so hoping i may have a little bit longer to catch that egg - we will do tomorrow am too (much to oh dispair as he has a busy day at work ahead of him!) It will be interesting to see what my temp does tomorrow!!

How are you doing?

Is it ok if I join?? I wasn't planning to really start with the bding till cd 14 since I'm a late ovulater (any time between cd 20 and cd 28.. hate it)... But DH had a different idea this weeken lol and began at cd 10.. Today I went to buy Pre-seed (which will be our first time using it) and opks.. Dh has told me that he doesn't want me to do everything so technical but this is our 4th month trying for baby # 3 and I'm ready to be more hands on about it.. I don't plan on telling him much but I know that the amound of bding is going to give him a clue... I hope this is our month and also for you gals :)

Daisy welcome!!! Ooooh yes sometimes telling them less is a good idea - hopefully he will just think you are feeling cheeky this month ;)

Well my temp has started to drop so I think I am on my way to ovulating plus I am getting watery CM. Started the BDing marathron yesterday evening and planning to continue till I ovulate, which will be around Thursday, but could be earlier, who knows.

Daisy welcome to the group, I agree with Nimbec, don't tell him the plan, just surprise him ;-)

I am going for a positive mental attitude this cycle, mind over matter and all that! I hope it works for us all and we can all be bump buddies!

x

Well my temp has started to drop so I think I am on my way to ovulating plus I am getting watery CM. Started the BDing marathron yesterday evening and planning to continue till I ovulate, which will be around Thursday, but could be earlier, who knows.

Daisy welcome to the group, I agree with Nimbec, don't tell him the plan, just surprise him ;-)

I am going for a positive mental attitude this cycle, mind over matter and all that! I hope it works for us all and we can all be bump buddies!

x

Sometimes it feels like being positive is really the only thing we have control over right?? I'm trying to stay relaxed also and just trying to take it easy but sometimes is hard!!

Welcome Daisy :hi:

Good luck with your marathons Nimbec and Laubull, it must be great to get a positive OPK Nimbec and know you have timed it right.

I am most annoyed this morning because we have been doing so well and sticking to the plan but then last night was meant to be our last :sex: but hubby got in really late and we were both knackered so we said we'd do this morning but then he unexpectadly had to dash off to work so we didn't get chance. Then just now I got loads of EWCM for first time in ages this month, I think we might have messed up and he's not back until tomorrow night now :cry: All I can do is hope the :spermy: from Friday night lived for long enough!

But yes you are right Laubull and Daisy we have to stay positive so I will, and it would be great if we were all bump buddies next month, who knows! :winkwink:

I'm definitely going to start temping next month if not, so my O is not such guesswork!

Silverwillow i hope you've caught the eggie - its always best for sperm to be waiting for the egg anyway! I know how you feel as i don't feel we timed it right at all :( temp shot up on sun am meaning i ov the day before and we only had sex friday morning, sat eve & sunday morning so in effect all apart from the friday morning probably too late :( :( :( so annoyed as if he hadn't wanked we would have timed it much better but i had to give sperm time to recover grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr but yes Ladies PMA come on we can do this together!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->