CD 8 and starting SMEP today - Anyone else?

Silverwillow i hope you've caught the eggie - its always best for sperm to be waiting for the egg anyway! I know how you feel as i don't feel we timed it right at all :( temp shot up on sun am meaning i ov the day before and we only had sex friday morning, sat eve & sunday morning so in effect all apart from the friday morning probably too late :( :( :( so annoyed as if he hadn't wanked we would have timed it much better but i had to give sperm time to recover grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr but yes Ladies PMA come on we can do this together!!

Thanks Nimbec, yes lets hope they were waiting there, I know some say they can live for several days don't they?
That is so confusing with the positive OPK then, so does that mean you got your positive and O'd at about the same time? I though +OPK meant you would O in about 36 hours time. I guess the temp is much more reliable in telling you that you O'd day before? (not much help to know the day after though!) I hope you caught that eggy too!

It seems using OPKs and temping is the best approach, you know when you should start BDing lots thanks to the OPK and then you know if you did do it around the right time thanks to the temps. But even if you did you might not get lucky......oh no, that's not PMA......we have all done it at the right time and it WILL be a sticky baby!

Gosh I've not even ovulated yet and I am dreading the TTW, I keep telling myself not to symptom spot but I know I will!

PMA PMA PMA PMA PMA! We are all going to have lovely bundles of joy in April 2013, yea! :)

x

I love your PMA Laubull :dance:
I find the symptom spotting helps make the 2WW a bit more bearable so bring it on!

My little girl is fast asleep in the car I couldn't bare to wake her up so I keep popping out to check on her bless :sleep:

We'll get through it together then with our symptom spotting!

I have promised myself I won't test though unless my boobs are on fire like they were with my ectopic....will I be able to stick to that, ummmm!

Ah bless your little girl :)

X

I didn't get the boob thing until several weeks in last time. The only symptom I can remember was a really odd fluttery bubbly feeling in my womb area around implantation day, don't know if it was a coincidence, I'll be interested to see if I get it again. I think I will look up my old symptom posts as I can't remember anything else.

(She's up now and seems to have lots of pre-bed energy to burn off!)

Well they say each pregnancy is different so who knows, I just really hope it's this month for us all :)

How is it going girls?

We managed to do the deed again last night but my temp hasn't dropped again as I thought.....ummmmm not sure what to do. I know we should go for it again tonight because ovulation must be round the corner, but DH doesn't like the idea of it becoming a chore if that makes sense?

Any ideas for it not making it become a chore....I know what will happen, I will make a move, he'll say he's not in the mood and then there'll be a full blown argument about him not wanting a baby as much as I do, etc.!

ARGH, why can't it just happen, like it does for so many others :-(

x

Hi ladies I have followed the plan and luckily for me o'd early (cd13) I'm cd20 today and feeling very very positive this month... It's my 24th birthday on the 1st August so hoping for a bfp as an early bday gift :) no symptoms really as of yet although have been sleeping a bit more than usual last night or two... Going to try and hold out til Sat to test which will be 12dpo :)

Aww Lauball my oh is the same and that exact thing has happened - not for a while tho! I dressed up in some naughty underwear & high heals te other night and suprised him - my thoughts were that he would either be very up for it or alternatively do it anyway as wouldn't want to make me feel silly...well it worked!

Also maybe sit down and explain how you feel we did and ended in a huge argument BUT we then made an agreement and compromise that suited us both. He is now happy to oblige usually BUT as you know he wanked earlier this week right in my fertile time I was furious to say the least. They just seem to think babies will 'just happen' omg everytime he says that it takes all my willpower not to explode!!

Sooz it's my birthday too on 1st august I'm also hoping for a birthday BFP....I'm 31 though! Good luck!!

Sooz - positivity is the way forward, I hope you get an early birthday pressie of a BFP :)

Nimbec - thank you, I think I will try the underwear thing, that normally works! Plus he's out until 8pm so I think I'll cook a nice meal and maybe the kitchen table will see some action!! I think he does understand how I feel but last night it really felt like his heart wasn't in it and I don't want that. What would be really nice is if he came on to me, he does know now's the time but we can't have everything can we!! I hope you get you BFP birthday present too :)

x

Hi everyone, that is weird that your birthdays are both on 1st Nimbec and Sooz! You have to get a birthday present!

Last time I was hoping for a birthday present on 8th November 2010 but instead got AF (and promptly got very pissed!), but in the end I realised it was a birthday present because it was the first day of my pregnancy term because they count it from the first day of last period and I got preg that month!

We find it is impossible to keep baby dancing romantic and sexy when TTC so instead we tend to laugh and then it strangley ends up being romantic even when we are laughing at me saying 'make it a quickie I'm knackered' :haha: then in stitches when I'm laid there with my legs in the air! I think you've got to laugh about it together to make it a fun experience! I think I'm lucky because DH is just as into this as I am.

I am already eyeing up the pregnancy tests and I am only 2 or 3 dpo :wacko:

SilverWillow - yes there always seems to be laughter, yesterday I almost knocked him out, ha! Oh resist the urge to test! When is AF due?

More positivity from me.....if we conceived this cycle I'd be 12 weeks around our 2nd wedding anniversary, I'm taking that as a sign!!

X

Laubull i'm liking the positivity! Good luck for this evening!! what are you cooking? I hope the kitchen table is sturdy ;) We also sometimes laugh and say come on then lets get it iver and done with but sometimes i feel i almost have to beg him :( but i guess its hard for them too BUT i think we have an understanding and i also make a point of bding when i'm not fertile so it isn't just baby making sex. Also we have a break from it in the 2ww wait so time to recover!

I've decided to cook a Chinese pork and noodle dish, I saw it on the Sunday Brunch and thought it looked yummy, I hope it will be! Just trying to finish the ironing before I start cooking.

I suppose there's more pressure on them to perform, after all if they don't 'enjoy themselves' there won't be any babies!

By the way your chart is looking good, I hope your temp keeps climbing :)

I just hope I O soon, should be tomorrow or Thursday....but then it's the tww, well not quite for me as I have a short luteal phase.

I hope everyone has a nice evening :)

X

I'm currently on CD 28, but I'm very curious about this whole SMEP thing! I just might give it a go next cycle. Thanks for the idea :)

Sounds yummy fx it works if not it will be mussles next time - proven ahrodesiac ;) lol

Thanks about chart i hope so too although not too hopeful this time but you never know! I hope your 0 comes soon too hun, at least you don't have a full 2 weeks to wait...how long is your lp? I tried clicking on your ticker but it didn't work.

hope you have a lovely and 'produvtive' eve

Ashybug welcome and yes its well worth a shot!!!

Mussels, great idea, he loves them! I'll try them if this cycle doesn't go to plan....just planning not being negative ;-)

Like you said you never know, it's a tough call between getting your hopes up and being realistic.

My luteal phase is about 11/12 days. Can't get my ticker to work properly, I tried to link to the chart but it never shows, grrr!

Ashybug, give it a go if you don't have any luck this cycle....anythings worth ago!

X

Just a quicki to get chart to work u need to go in to ff go to SHARING then GET CODE i then tried all of the links - one of them works lol!! I had same problem!!

Hi ladies can i join this too?
I'm on cd8 of a usually 38 day cycle and i'm going to give this a go to try for baby #2
Its our 1st month trying this time, took us 3 months with ds but im not expecting to be that lucky a second time!
Only prob is af is taking her time leaving and im still spotting so i might have to start at cd10 instead, i cant believe we'r cheating already!!
Good luck to all of you!
Xx

ms potter WELCOME :) As long as you start well before 0 you will be just fine - you maybe greatful of an extra day before the marrathon lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->