cd #9.. buddies?!

purplecat

Reaction score
Need some buddies for this journey. Im in my 4th month ttc naturally. Cd#9
Cycles last anywhere from 28-32 days.
Anyone around the same time and need a buddy?!
Im here! :)

Oh and im 25 years old! With a three year old girl :p

Hello purplecat!

I'm currently on my 3rd month TTC naturally. I'm on CD 16 today. :) are you doing anything to know when you're ovulating? I was, but it's sooo stressful. I'm just kinda bding everyday until I'm pretty sure I O. :p

Baby dust to you!!!

Hello ambermichelle
Nope! Nothing to see when im ovulating but im on cd 11 today but i think i.o'd extremely early this month :O like around cd 7 to 8 because i felt the pinching/pulsing pain from my left ovary.
Lastnight i felt like a weird stitching pain in my lower uterus. Im kinda freaked out right now. It couldnt be possible that was implantation could it? Its so early!? But im pretty sure i o'd as im very sensitive to whats going on in my body. I have NEVER felt that sesation before. And its atill happening this morning every once in awhile for a couple.mins at a time in the exact same place. I am very curious to know if this is it for me. I found out i was preggo with my daughter extremely early (over a week.before my period was due). Im wonderingif this will be the same situation?

Lol sorry about the long atory. I jist needed to tell.someone!whew i feel much better now lol!

Bding everyday is good no matter what :p for fun and baby making lol
Are you taking anything to assist you?

Hello ambermichelle
Nope! Nothing to see when im ovulating but im on cd 11 today but i think i.o'd extremely early this month :O like around cd 7 to 8 because i felt the pinching/pulsing pain from my left ovary.
Lastnight i felt like a weird stitching pain in my lower uterus. Im kinda freaked out right now. It couldnt be possible that was implantation could it? Its so early!? But im pretty sure i o'd as im very sensitive to whats going on in my body. I have NEVER felt that sesation before. And its atill happening this morning every once in awhile for a couple.mins at a time in the exact same place. I am very curious to know if this is it for me. I found out i was preggo with my daughter extremely early (over a week.before my period was due). Im wonderingif this will be the same situation?

Lol sorry about the long atory. I jist needed to tell.someone!whew i feel much better now lol!

Bding everyday is good no matter what :p for fun and baby making lol
Are you taking anything to assist you?

To be honest, that sounds wayyy to early for implantation. It takes about a week just for the fertilized egg to make it's way to your uterus so I doubt it's that. You could still be feeling some after O pains or you hasn't ovulated just yet and your body is just gearing up to? To be honest, I have no idea what that sensation could be haha. I'm just fairly positive it's not implantation. But, you know your body better than anyone! :D I'm the complete opposite. I don't really know every detail that goes on with my body haha. I just kinda take it as things come lol.

When are you planning to test?

And not taking anything to assist. Just kinda bding a lot and hoping this is my month haha. That's really all we can do lol

Lol ya for sure. I was thinking it would be early to but im almost certain i already o'd but who knows! Im pretty good with waiting to test so ill wait until after christmas unless i feel the need to test earlier. When are you planning on testing?

I'm planning to test on New Year's Day. I'm hopeful that this will start my new year off right haha :) af is due on dec 31 sooo we'll see what happens haha! Do you know when your af is due??

Baby dust to you!! Im not to sure. My cycles range from 27 days to 33. So im hoping af doesnt show her ugly face! I hope you get your bfp in time for the new year!

Mine are about 33 days long too! :) even though you're only on cd 11, we might be able to test around the same time since you may have ovulated early! :) I've always wanted a testing buddy lol. Baby dust to you and fx that this is your month!

If you do get pregnant, are you hoping your daughter will have a little brother or sister? I know it's bad to hope since a healthy baby is best, but it's fun to speculate :)

Oh yay! Well i can even test with ya just for the heck of it :) im kind of wanting a boy this time but i love having a little girl! Just for my hunnis sake i want a boy so he isnt out numbered in our house. :p
this is going to be you #1 baby? What are u hoping to have?

Oh yay! The testing buddy I always wanted hehe! Hopefully I can hold out that long! I'm pretty good about not testing though. I haven't peed on a stick since my first month TTC. :D last month my af showed right on time and didn't even give me the chance to be hopeful haha.

And yes, this will be baby #1 for hubby and I. Second pregnancy for me, but first baby. I'm hoping for a boy!!! I'll be happy with either or, but I've always wanted a big house full of boys.

Oh yay! Well i can even test with ya just for the heck of it :) im kind of wanting a boy this time but i love having a little girl! Just for my hunnis sake i want a boy so he isnt out numbered in our house. :p
this is going to be you #1 baby? What are u hoping to have?

Oh yay! The testing buddy I always wanted hehe! Hopefully I can hold out that long! I'm pretty good about not testing though. I haven't peed on a stick since my first month TTC. last month my af showed right on time and didn't even give me the chance to be hopeful haha.

And yes, this will be baby #1 for hubby and I. Second pregnancy for me, but first baby. I'm hoping for a boy!!! I'll be happy with either or, but I've always wanted a big house full of boys.

Oh thats awesome! Im sorry to hear about your first pregnancy tho :( i hear boys are easier then girls lol.
im glad your pretty good with not testing to much! Last month was bad for me because i was 5 days late so i yested a couple times after i had missed my period.
Whats your cycle day again? Maybe we could do an early test just for the heck of it hehehhe

Yah, I hear boys are much easier..especially when they grow up. I'm an only child and was a spoiled brat when I was younger so I just know if I have a girl, she'll be like that too. Hahah, but I wouldn't mind. Just want that BFP!!!

I'm on cd 16 right now. I'm still waiting to ovulate hehe. Maybe we can take an early one when I'm about 8 DPO? Hehehe, I'm supposed to be ovulating within the next few days so we'll see!! :)

Ahh this is just so stressful hahah!

Eekkkk. Well i am down with that. I know it can be so stressful! Its so hard no to think about it everyday and just let it happen on it own.

I know right! Its funny because i thought i would get pregnant so quickly as i git pregnant with my daughter.without any issue and without trying. Lets hope this is our month girl!

Hahah you took the thoughts right out of my head! I thought I would get pregnant so fast! I would just come off Bcp and be pregnant the next month haha. It's def not like that!!

Nope not even close...darn it! Is tgis your first month off the pill?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->