cd #9.. buddies?!

No, I've been off the pill for while, but DH and I didn't actually try to conceive until October 2013.

What about you? How was your dd conceived??

Lol i know what you mean. I actually ended up pregnant for the same reason. However i was 22 so i should have know better. i was with my ex for over 2 years and he started doing the do "inside" (tmi) without telling me because he was an ass. Excuse my language. I would also freak out on him after but he didnt care. He was muslim and i dont really think he had all that much respect for me. Needless to say i ended up pregnant the next month after he was doing that. I blame myself for that but i have been raising my daughter by myself for the past 2 years. Then i fell in love will my partner and he is the best things thats ever happened to me. :) ive known him my entire life too. I was named after his mother because my.mom was frie.ds with his family. Weird hey?
Welp, thats my life im a nutshell or two lol

For two years*
He wasnt around after i fell pregnant.
My love has been raising her with me for the laat year and a half :)

Well first off, I'm so sorry about your ex. I think all us women have been there where we think were in love and then we truly find love and it puts what we had with our ex to shame. Makes it look like a joke almost hahaha. But that is awesome of your partner now to step up and raise your daughter. And I'm sure your mom and his mom are stoked that their babies fell in love and want to have their own babies! Hahaha!
That's crazy though that we've almost been through the same stuff haha.

Your daughter is a blessing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->