CD 9 of 31 day cycle...anyone wanna wait with me?

My opks went positive yesterday (wasn't expecting it for six days!) and its now darker than the control line. No idea what my temps are doing but pos opks is yay!!!

CD13 for me temps are low and opk is def. Darker but not pos yet. .....its getting closer. I usually get pos opk CD15-16 and ovulate CD18. Says ff. Which I'm not using this cycle I'm using an app that charts instead.

Did another OPK only a few hours earlier and it's already darker

Almost as dark as the control line but not quite and it took 5 minutes to get that strong

So exciting

Yay!! Opks have a ten min time limit so make sure you wait the full 10mins

Ooh thanks for that I thought they were 5 mins but I read the instructions and your right it's 10!

Yeah still pretty dark but not quite as dark. I'll do another later this evening.

The cycle I got pregnant and then had a M/C I ovulated day 18 and then my last cycle I ovulated around day 18 again

Maybe my cycles are changing who knows

I have dark purple opk lines today and the last time I had a normal times positive I was pregnant that cycle! This current cycle is mirroring the one with my daughter so I'm excited

hey unexpected, mind if I join?

Im ttc #1 and I started trying in August. I got pg that cycle and also had a mc. Im on cd12 today like you :) and Im due to O on cd18 like you. Id like to be cycle buddies :) I have issues with OPKs, I seem to always get very dark lines, its hard to tell. Ill try to post a picture for you girls later, maybe you can help me out!

Seems we had a similar experience. It was our first month trying too in August and had miscarriage in September. Welcome! and sorry for your loss xx

The month I got pregnant they got gradually darker up until ovulation then I had 2 days of positives

Last month they were faint then I got a positive that lasted a few hours then negative again so I'm not even sure I properly ovulated on my first cycle after M/C

I'm hoping my OPK's get darker tommorow then I'd assume I've ovulated day 14/15 which would be nice

Glad to see lots of ladies that ovulate around CD18 like me!

ooooh I hope I ovulate early!! :) Been ovulating day 22-23 but only started my cycles back 2 months ago (since breastfeeding) so I don't know what to expect each month. I think I'm on cd 11 today so I'll probably start using opk's in the next few days.

I'm so close!iI think I'm going to ovulate early I am only 13 dpo!! And I just got this ..... It will probably be blazing in the am or later tonight.....usually don't ovukste till CD18 fx....used preseed last night hoping this is https://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b510/nycolecherry88/Mobile%20Uploads/IMAG1981_1_zpsaeba6277.jpg

Hey ladys can I join? :) I am 2dpo and we have gone all out this month trying a lot of things for the first time opks,preseed,emsp,pineapple core, green tea (gosh the list goes on!) I'm 27 DH 29 ttc baby#1 so FX this is our month and we all get our Bfps

Hey can I join you ladies? I'm on CD 11 today. We are also following SMEP this cycle! Took first OPK yesterday and it was already positive! Took another today to be sure...even darker test line...soooo think I should count today as my positive OPK. Kinda screws up SMEP bc now we will technically be BDing 4 days in a row but oh well. Oh yeah....this is also early for me. Yay for early Oing this cycle! Fx ladies that we get out BFPs!

Hey peach same thing happened with me this month we ended up BDing 4 days in a row. Yay! For your early ov I pray we get our bfp's just in time for xmas.

Hey peach same thing happened with me this month we ended up BDing 4 days in a row. Yay! For your early ov I pray we get our bfp's just in time for xmas.

Eeek yay! I sure hope so too! What a PERFECT Christmas present that would be??

Hi! I'm also cycle day 9 but of a 26-27day cycle. I have a feeling its going to be a very merry Christmas for manyyy of us! Fingers crossed!!

Hi! Welcome everyone!!!

Hope you all had lovely weekends

I didn't ovulate early in the end. A similar thing happened last month. They started getting darker gradually but never as dark as the test line. Then they went light for a few days then I had my true surge.

Very strange!!!

Part of me thinks I need to start temping as OPK's can be too hard to read or understand sometimes

Agreed. Start temping. My ff won't cross hair me although I'm 2dpo. Doh

Yeah they are dark again today but it's so hard to read them because it depends on time of day and how concentrated your wee is so I can get different result if I do two in a few hours.

Good luck everyone.

Can't wait to be in the 2ww!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"