CD 9 of 31 day cycle...anyone wanna wait with me?

hey girls

Unexpected, Ive had the same thing with the OPKs..seems they were getting darker but then got a lighter one then starting to get darker again. Im hoping to get a positive today or tomorrow :) we've been keepinh up with the bd every 2nd day so Im hoping this will do the trick considering I fell pregnant in August after bding only once. good luck girls, I hope O is soon for all of us still waiting!

Yeah they got darker. Then really pale. Now they are getting a lot darker again. I'll expect to see a positive within the next few days.

Good luck again all.

I think this will be our month!

I'm exhausted from BDing every day lol. If it doesnt happen this month I think I'll try the SMEP

haha I couldnt get OH to bd every day. sorry if this is tmi but he gets sore after bd. not that we are rough or anything lol. We are doing every 2nd day and perhaps Ill try to convince him 2 days in a row when I get a +ve OPK :haha:

I have never temped so if this cycle isn't it...but it will be, bc I said so ;)...then maybe I will try temping with you ladies. So I might be asking for advice depending on how this cycle goes. Fx I won't have to worry about temping next cycle though, hehe!

I've never temped before so we will be newbies together if we have too

Mimi - No such thing as TMI and to be fair my DH did say to me last night it was a bit tender lol!

Lets hope after this cycle we can chuck out are OPK's and plans and have our nice xmas bfp's :)

I clearly confused myself with my OPK's this month. Whoops. I had what I assumed was my peak 11/23 because the control and test line were of equal color. Well, yesterday 11/24, test line was just a tad darker. And then today 11/25, the test line has taken over. So I think it's safe to say today is actually peak. So I should be ovulating the next day or two! Eeeek! This totally screws SMEP for me though as we took Saturday as being my positive...looks like we will be BDing 5 days in a row vs the 3. Oh well ;)

Haha mine went dark then back light and now a bit darker. I wasn't due to ovulate till Saturday anyway so I'm hoping to get a positive weds/thurs. FX'd.

The best bit about TTC is all the BDing lol

So where are we all at??

I can't wait to get my positive OPK and be 1dpo! I'm so bored of waiting.

OPK's are nearly positive today

It's absoloutley freezing today but on the good side of things I've done most of my christmas shopping. Not looking forward to working tommorow and going out in the cold.

My OPK was still positive today, however it was not beaming like yesterday. So my assumption is that yesterday was my peak. Maybe I just have high levels of LH during O time? Idk if that's good though if that's the case. I thought I had ovulated yesterday bc of some pains in my right side, but now I'm second guessing that. Ugh!

If you had a quick surge it is possible you ovulated yesterday?

Most say from a positive OPK you ovulate within 12-36 hours

Good luck guys!

If you had a quick surge it is possible you ovulated yesterday?

Most say from a positive OPK you ovulate within 12-36 hours

Good luck guys!

I'm thinking I might have. I'm going to test again tomorrow and see what it tells me. Maybe I'm catching it on the downfall now.

Hi!

I've been TTC since August. Had a complicated early M/C which means last month was my first month trying to conceive since then.

So this is cycle 2 of TTC officially.

I have quite long cycles of 30/31 days and usually ovulate day 18/19

Anyone else in this boring wait and want to wait together to ovulate and then in the TWW

Hopefully we'll get lots of BFP's!

Hey there- Can I join in??? ...I'm on CD 9 today- so I know I'm a little bit off from you- but I wouldn't mind keeping you all company!!!! :) My OV dates are usually CD 16-19 on a 29-32 day cycle.

Welcome!!

I'm still waiting to ovulate lol. Tests are ALMOST as dark as control line but not quite. Hopefully I'll get my surge tommorow.

Seems day 14 isnt as common as were led to belive. So many ladies I know ovulate...late. Hah that sounds weird

- I know right before I was Bd'ing around CD 14. Then last time I became pregnant I want to say I Bd'd like afterwards and was just thinking it would not happen but - It did surpisingly. Once i started charting I realized I don't ovulate on CD 14. Why do they teach us that ish!!! I hate that!! Ive had Ov day happen as early as CD 9 too!! Well Heres to your positive OPK my darling!!!! :D and Pos BFP!!!!

FINALLY my OPK this evening is negative! Woooo! TWW is in the near future. Pretty sure I O'd yesterday. I think my positive OPK this morning was the downfall of my surge. More BDing the next few days though. Just in case ;)

stupid OPKs.. lol

If I look at my progression, I seem to get a dark line on cd11, now my temp shifts up after that on my chart but then goes lower again. then, on cd14, I get another somewhat dark line and now it seems that I O'd yesterday, on cd16 because I had a huge temp rise. :) Im really hoping this is O!!! that would make me 1dpo!! Im gonna wait to see my temps tomorrow and friday but Im happy so far, we managed to bd last night too ;)

Hwy Ladies- checking in - have Fx'd for all of you!!! :D exciting!!! Well Im still waiting to confirm ov. Since I've been sick my temps have been everywhere. so far OPK's are showing progression so hopefully soon by the end of the week- I will have ovulated... I know they say its a 2ww but it feels more like a 1 month wait lol

My OPK's are doing my head in!!

They have been getting darker and yesterday they were almost as dark as the line, then I did one tonight and it's getting fainter.

Wonder if I surged earlier in the day and missed it because I was at work.

Next month I need to temp as well the uncertainty is horrible

Good luck all x

Alrighty I think I'm 1/2 dpo got my temp rise from 97.05 yesterday to 97.86 taken a half hr earlier ...... So pretty

My temp rocketed :) if it stays above 96.9 tomorrow I get crosshairs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->