CD1 - 10th August

Helloo! I'm CD3 if that's any good? Ignore my signature. Stupid :witch: came early again!

I am CD2 so right behind NotNic there. :wave: FX'd for all of us this cycle and loads of :dust: !

I'm new to the site (just introduced myself) and I'm CD1 today as well.

Awe, tis okay, if I have to be "stuck" with someone I am glad that it's you!

Welcome my4kids!

Good to see some ladies who I can share this cycle with! I have very much been ntnp last month, we didn't really dtd as much as we would of liked due to moving home. This month I plan for us to be at it like rabbits!!!! haha x

Quiet out here on the Western front, staying busy with the kids and work and well just life in general. Due to CM increase I should be Oing today or tomorrow and I am doubting that we will have the chance for some :sex: , our schedules just aren't meshing right now.

Hi, I'm very busy but finding time to dtd every other day. Just hope we don't lose steam soon haha! I don't know when I ov but anytime I see cm like eggwhites I will dtd each day for a bit. That's the plan. I have quite long cycles so don't think I'm close to oving yet. How's everyone else getting on?? X

I'm the opposite I have very short cycles. I missed the surge on the opks (I think) and we tried to DTD at the right time, but we don't seem to have the stamina to DTD every other night during our cycle. I should know next weekend or before if I'm a Yay or a Nay. My shortest cycle was 22 days and today is CD21 so I potentially will know sooner. How's everyone else? x

At least with shorter cycles u get more chances and get to find out quicker! I'm still dtd every other day (or so). Haven't seen any cm yet so I can't have hit my fertile time yet, although I feel pregnant already haha it's very wishful thinking andy mind playing tricks!! Good luck to all. Remember to keep updating xxx

hi everyone, went to check in on the aug thread but it seems it hasn't seen any action since 8/16! Anyway, how are all of you doing? I'm on CD15 and am ovulating today but DH and I aren't trying because I have to get a Rubella booster on CD3 next cycle and then prevent for 3 months afterward...not happy about it but oh well :(

Aww garden of Eden I would be gutted too! Although I'm sure the time will fly by and u will be ntnp again before u know it! I'm on cycle day 20 now and don't think I've ov'd yet but who knows!!!!

Hi GoE! :waves: It'll be worth it when you hold that healthy baby in your arms honey! xx

Not much going on here. Pretty sure I O'd last Tuesday and unfortunately we have been unable to find the time to get in some loving. Oh well, at least I won't drive myself crazy for the next week wondering. :shrug: Ah, who am I kidding, I would love to be driving myself crazy. Maybe next month I will have that chance.

Hi Hardworknmama,

Sorry to hear that u think u missed the boat this month. What makes u think u ov'd last tuesday? I don't have a clue when I will ov or if I have already.

My hubby has named me the 'sex pest' as im always wanting it at the moment haha x

Hi, :wave: ! I had EWCM both Monday and Tuesday, then on Tuesday I checked my cervix which was very soft, open, and high. Both of those together lead me to believe that I O'd last Tuesday. I don't temp as I don't wake up anywhere close to the same time each day so I just keep an eye on my CM and gauge from there. We will see if I was correct come next Tuesday. My luteal phase is 14 days so I should start next week.

Ive been looking for EWCM but haven't seen any yet, nothing at all and usually I do have cm. Because I haven't seen any I think I have Ov'd yet but maybe I have? Ive got dull back ache yesterday and today. Is that a sign of Ov'ing?? Ive never felt it mid cycle before, only usually when AF is due. Maybe i'm just taking more notice this cycle and thats why I can feel the back ache. Otherwise i'm thinking, maybe I did Ov already and this back ache is a good sign.......haha! Its just wishful thinking!!
I confused.com!!
Guess I will just keep dtd and waiting to see what happens x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->