CD1 - 10th August

Hi,
I'm not doing good now. We got tired from work (I've just opened a new shop) and didn't dtd during what I 'think' may of been my fertile window :-( such a shame coz we had been going strong until then. I've been have a very slight dull back ache and af cramps so don't know what that's all about??
How's u?? X

Doing fine here, just waiting on AF to show her ugly face. It should be any day now. We never did get to :sex: at all this cycle so no possibility of being PG this month. Oh well, it happens. :shrug:

Hey there - Just checking in - How's everyone doing?

I'm CD26, AF should be here any day now...I'm guessing on Monday. :( Then I'll get my dreaded Rubella (German Measles) vaccine on CD3 and officially be 100% preventing for 3 months so I figure we'll start trying again around Christmas....that sounds like SO far away!

Oh well...hope you're all doing well and we see some BFPs soon! Two, possibly three, showed up in the Ex-Mirena IUD thread this cycle! First BFPs in months!

AF showed up yesterday so on to the next cycle. It's weird to think that two years ago this month I got PG with Cormac, how strange would it be if I got PG again this month. I would have two babies with very close birthdays.

Good luck for next month hardworknmama. My sister and I are 3 days apart. Certainly saves on birthday cake! :) x

Did that ever bother you growing up? Did you always have to share your birthday party with her? I would just think that would be bothersome but maybe that's just because I never had to. :shrug:

Well I was actually born on my Mum's birthday as well, so I think it was hardest for my other sister who couldn't understand why we were all getting presents and she didn't!

To be honest, I don't think we ever really thought about it. We have 'un-birthdays' in our family. We choose a day as a family (often Easter Sunday) when we celebrate our birthdays together. We open our presents and have a cake which we take turns each year to pick. If it was my turn to pick then my sister would be first to blow the candles out and vice versa. On our actual day we would have one small present to open and have friends round for dinner and have a special meal. Also because we're April babies we'd have our birthday parties at different times during the Easter hols - a few weeks apart, and as adults we choose different weekends to have birthday nights out. It's always worked for us and it's never been a problem. That said my husband is a twin and every year he complains that he has to share his birthday! I guess we're better sharers than he is! :haha:

Hi ladies,
I've been having very light af pains and dull back ache for about a week now. I would only usually get that when af is about to show. Then yesterday I had a massive migrane and last night was kept a wake all night long by very strong af cramps, back ache, needing to wee (was checking for af each time) and headache! I feel tired yet can't sleep!! I don't know what's going on x

Hi Ladies!

Well, the :witch: arrived full force on Monday so tomorrow will be CD3 for me...time for the dreaded Rubella (german measles) vaccine which officially puts a halt to our TTC for three weeks. Tomorrow I have to get the vaccine, blood work to test my FSH levels, and refill my prenatal vitamin prescription. It will be a busy morning before work!!

This past month was terribly difficult not being able to ttc. We only :sex: a few times the whole month because each time we did it reminded me we couldn't have a baby right now and depressed me. My poor OH! And now I'm back to school full time while still working full time so I seriously spend all day and all evening away from OH and by the time I get home, I just want to sleep. He's going to have a LONG three months. I'm hoping that mine keep me so busy I forget about TTC (not likely!). We get to officially start trying again 12/15 which is actually when AF is due if she stays somewhat regular so I figure we'll be ttc again around Christmas time.

Anyway, hope all of you are doing well. I'll try to check in on you guys at least once a week!

:hug:

good luck GOE. it must be hard having to put ttc on hold. Christmas will be here before we know it! yep keep in touch x

Sorry to hear that the dreaded AF arrived and that TTC has been put on hold. Silver lining though is that it's for a finite period of time and like MrsBroodyPant said, Christmas will be here soon enough. :hug:

Yea, I know. And it works out best for my work schedule knowing I won't have a baby due before September because we're rolling out a new computer system in April and I'm responsible for training everyone in Northern California so I'll be doing a TON of traveling. The bad part is OH and I were really hoping to have a baby during the summer since he's a teacher and would be on summer break. And we should likely take another break between February and May since my busy season at work is usually over the winter but I don't think I can handle two long breaks back to back like that. Oh well....I got the vaccine today and we'll take it as it goes from here...

After lots of symptoms the witch got me on my friends wedding day....how evil is that!!!!! Im now on CD2 :-( x

Aw, I'm sorry hun. :-( That totally sucks!!

I'm CD14 today. I've had creamyish/wateryish CM since CD11 which is earlier than normal and dry today so I'm wondering if I ovulated early. I haven't been ovulating until around CD15 for the past couple months but definitely not watery today so who knows. I'm tempted to go back to temping but OH doesn't like it so I'm trying not to.

Yeah I know what you mean. Because I read the signs so wrong this past cycle, im thinking of maybe using opk to pinpoint my o day. but I don't want ot to stress me out!! so i might start using things like that and charting after xmas if no luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->