CD1 12 June 2012

Shellvz

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Well af came today - so starting all over again... :(

4th cycle ttc - feeling disappointed but trying to rally...

Looking for ladies to see this cycle through with :hugs:

Its it a crazy world.........your feeling disappointed your AF came, I cant wait to see mine, I wish it would hurry up and my body go back to normal :wacko:

So annoyed, upset, disappointment, angry and pissed off!!!! Hate my body at the moment.

Its it a crazy world.........your feeling disappointed your AF came, I cant wait to see mine, I wish it would hurry up and my body go back to normal :wacko:

So annoyed, upset, disappointment, angry and pissed off!!!! Hate my body at the moment.

I know - it is totally about perspective :)

Don't hate your body though - it is doing its best recovering from a short lived pregnancy. It hasn't done this before.

Your system will right itself and you will ovulate and the cycle will begin again.

It's only CD25 so possible for AF to begin after CD28.

Hang in there :hugs:

I know, Im okay now, just needed to vent and had a moment. Got a rotten head cold on top of it all so feel like the whole world is against me at the moment. Its so emotionally draining this trying to get pregnant thing.

Is this your first you are trying for??

I know, Im okay now, just needed to vent and had a moment. Got a rotten head cold on top of it all so feel like the whole world is against me at the moment. Its so emotionally draining this trying to get pregnant thing.

Is this your first you are trying for??

Yes - first pregnancy for both of us. I thought it would be so much easier - despite my age 38 - but learning lots along the way.

I only met my husband when I was 36 - so already starting abit late in life but what can you do??? Marry the wrong man just to be a mother...

He is younger than me so one of our first deep discussions was the possibility we couldn't have children because of my age.

Even though we talked about it I never really believed it.

This is our 4th cycle actively ttc but we haven't prevented for 10mths now.

2 more cycles then it will be off to the Dr's for tests. IVF is so expensive and not a given so not sure what we'll do moving forward...

Trying to take it one cycle at a time and try not to get weighed down with discouragement/disappointment.

Hoping

Your story sounds similar to mine. It met my husband when I was 35, I too wasnt going to marry just anyone to start a family and to be honest it wasnt until I met my husband did I really realise how much I wanted a family and to be a Mum. He is also younger than me, only by 7 months though.

This will be our 7th month of trying. First 2 months I write off though as really I had no idea what to look for and how to know I was ovulating or anything. The 3rd month my husband was away so miss that month. 4th month, I always thought I ovulated on Day 14 because that it what the text books tell you if you have a 28 day cycle, so we were like rabbits before Day 14 and on that day, but I dont ovulate until Day 16 or 17 so we were out then. Then I decided to get serious and buy a BBT therometer, OPK's and read as much as I could, found out I ovulate later than I thought and once I knew what I was doing, bang got pregnant 2nd month.

We also went to the Doctor, had all my blood work done, my hubby's blood work and semen checked and I also had an internal ultrasound just to make sure everything was okay up there so to speak. I also made sure I had it just before I ovulated so that we could see what the egg quality was like. Apparently everything is great for both of us so now I know I can get pregnant, sure it will happen again, so I suggest maybe having all that done. Even if it justs for piece of mind like we have now. I also take Elevit and my hubby is on Menevit.

As for my chart, I have no idea what the hell happened this morning, took my temp again as soon as I did the first time and it was still that high. But this morning was the first morning I woke up not all blocked up from the cold, so Im wondering if a cold can really mess with your BBT that much. Have Doctors appointment this afternoon.

CD5
Period ending and I still feel abit stuck in a rut. Been very busy at work so haven't had time to dwell.

Feeling discouraged about trying again and failing again. I know it is not the right attitude to start with. Can't seem to spark up for another go.

Still going through the motions of charting and taking vitamins etc... but this time my heart is not in it.

Not sure how to shake myself out of this apathy/discouragement...

Not depressed just not hopeful - if that makes sense.

Your story sounds similar to mine. It met my husband when I was 35, I too wasnt going to marry just anyone to start a family and to be honest it wasnt until I met my husband did I really realise how much I wanted a family and to be a Mum. He is also younger than me, only by 7 months though.

This will be our 7th month of trying. First 2 months I write off though as really I had no idea what to look for and how to know I was ovulating or anything. The 3rd month my husband was away so miss that month. 4th month, I always thought I ovulated on Day 14 because that it what the text books tell you if you have a 28 day cycle, so we were like rabbits before Day 14 and on that day, but I dont ovulate until Day 16 or 17 so we were out then. Then I decided to get serious and buy a BBT therometer, OPK's and read as much as I could, found out I ovulate later than I thought and once I knew what I was doing, bang got pregnant 2nd month.

We also went to the Doctor, had all my blood work done, my hubby's blood work and semen checked and I also had an internal ultrasound just to make sure everything was okay up there so to speak. I also made sure I had it just before I ovulated so that we could see what the egg quality was like. Apparently everything is great for both of us so now I know I can get pregnant, sure it will happen again, so I suggest maybe having all that done. Even if it justs for piece of mind like we have now. I also take Elevit and my hubby is on Menevit.

As for my chart, I have no idea what the hell happened this morning, took my temp again as soon as I did the first time and it was still that high. But this morning was the first morning I woke up not all blocked up from the cold, so Im wondering if a cold can really mess with your BBT that much. Have Doctors appointment this afternoon.

If fertility friend has picked ovulation correctly you should be expecting af in 4 days...

How are you going Taurus?

Today is CD8 for me. I will start testing with opk in 2 more days for LH surge.

Still trying to get on top of my disappointment from not falling pregnant yet. I know it can take time but it is frustrating none the less.

Very busy at work so that keeps my mind occupied most of the time.

Trying to look at the blessings in my life, being thankful for what I have instead of focusing on not having a baby yet.

Still trying to get on top of my disappointment from not falling pregnant yet. I know it can take time but it is frustrating none the less.

Trying to look at the blessings in my life, being thankful for what I have instead of focusing on not having a baby yet.

Im good thanks. Still have no idea what is going on with my chart this month......really doing my head in and cant wait for my :witch: so it hopefully throws my body back to normal :dohh: Not even sure I ovulated when I think I did anymore. Im suppose to be due for AF today as I have a 12 day LP and no sign of it. POAS last night, but knew it would be negative because I dont have any symptoms, just trying to work out what is going on. AAAAARRRRGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!! Normally my temps drop a day or two before and they are just staying high.

I know, it cant be very frustrating and extremely disappointing each month. I had one of my close friends tell me on Sunday night that they are expecting and she will be due a week before I would have been. Im really really happy for them, I know they have been trying awhile too, but jeez it hurt, not going to lie. Felt like a knife go through me. Now I have to watch her belly grow knowing that I would have been at the same stage.

Anyways, thats life and we just have to stay positive and believe that one day in the near future we get a :bfp:.

What OPK do you use to test LH surge??

Im good thanks. Still have no idea what is going on with my chart this month......really doing my head in and cant wait for my :witch: so it hopefully throws my body back to normal :dohh: Not even sure I ovulated when I think I did anymore. Im suppose to be due for AF today as I have a 12 day LP and no sign of it. POAS last night, but knew it would be negative because I dont have any symptoms, just trying to work out what is going on. AAAAARRRRGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!! Normally my temps drop a day or two before and they are just staying high.

I know, it cant be very frustrating and extremely disappointing each month. I had one of my close friends tell me on Sunday night that they are expecting and she will be due a week before I would have been. Im really really happy for them, I know they have been trying awhile too, but jeez it hurt, not going to lie. Felt like a knife go through me. Now I have to watch her belly grow knowing that I would have been at the same stage.

Anyways, thats life and we just have to stay positive and believe that one day in the near future we get a :bfp:.

What OPK do you use to test LH surge??

Hang in there Taurus :hugs:

From what I have read it can take a longer cycle for your body's hormones to right itself after mc. I understand your reaction to your friends news. I have a friend who is now 7mths pregnant and keeps complaining about symptoms etc... I know she has had a hard time of pregnancy (long term morning sickness and pre-eclampsia) but she doesn't realise how insensitive she can be to those (like me) who hasn't been able to get pregnant yet with her constant whinging and complaining about being pregnant.

Not the same as your story I know...

I just bought 25 opk test strips online - don't know the brand - but they work.

Got my :witch: this morning........never ever thought I would be so happy to see it.........Im back on the baby making train.....

How are you going??

Got my :witch: this morning........never ever thought I would be so happy to see it.........Im back on the baby making train.....

How are you going??

Hooray :) :thumbup: :happydance:

I am going okay - CD10 today so will start testing with opk's after work today. My ovulation dates have all been different last 3 cycles - CD14, CD13 then CD12 - no idea when it will be this month so glad to have OPK guidance (and temps).

I spoke with my husband the other night about how I was feeling - I didn't recover well from last months disappointment and found it hard to get hopeful and excited about trying again. Felt better after talking with him. This month I am going to do everything I did in the past few cycles except symptom spot. That is what gives me hope and then I crash down when af comes.

I am going to assume all symptoms are caused by progesterone and will pay no attention to them till af is overdue and pregnancy test is positive.

See if I can actually do that in reality ;)

Yeah, I know. Its the same disappointment each month and it does get you down, but its hard not to symptom spot. Its so easy to get despondent and feel crappy but we just need to keep positive and believe that one day it will happen for us, I really think it will. :thumbup:

Remember, it just takes 1 egg and 1 sperm......thats it, and we are doing everything we can by bbt and opk's to make sure we are giving ourselves the best chance....

Stay positive, for you and your hubby and me.....IT WILL HAPPEN!!!

You taking Omega 3 tablets as well??? I think I remember you saying you are on Elevit like me.

Yeah, I know. Its the same disappointment each month and it does get you down, but its hard not to symptom spot. Its so easy to get despondent and feel crappy but we just need to keep positive and believe that one day it will happen for us, I really think it will. :thumbup:

Remember, it just takes 1 egg and 1 sperm......thats it, and we are doing everything we can by bbt and opk's to make sure we are giving ourselves the best chance....

Stay positive, for you and your hubby and me.....IT WILL HAPPEN!!!

You taking Omega 3 tablets as well??? I think I remember you saying you are on Elevit like me.

Yea, I am taking Elevit... so for first half of cycle I take evening primrose oil then switch to fish oil or flaxseed oil at ovulation.

You are right - it only takes one sperm and one egg and it may just be this cycle. This is only my 4th cycle so I shouldn't be worried yet - it takes a young healthy couple atleast a year on average to conceive and I am only 4 months in...

For sure, took us 6 months to get our first BFP. As much as it sucks, its really a waiting game.

Negative opk test last night. Testing again tonight.

Expecting LH surge today or tomorrow according to my prior cycles history.

Feeling more stable emotionally now - made a difference talking with husband the other night :)

Feeling more stable emotionally now - made a difference talking with husband the other night :)

You have a busy bonking weekend ahead then :winkwink:

If mine goes back to the way it should be, then I should be where you are in two weeks time.......

Good luck over the weekend and dont forget, pillows under the bum and legs against the wall afterwards.......

Happy you are feeling better, really am. Im going into this cycle positive and you think positive over the weekend too. Remember it will take us a little longer to get BFP, we are a little older (not old but a little older), but on A Current Affair the other night, there was Australia's oldest mum. She fell pregnant at 50, all natural too...........it does happen and it will happen for us. This is my 8th cycle now and 8 is my lucky number so I reckon we are in with a good shot.

You have a busy bonking weekend ahead then :winkwink:

If mine goes back to the way it should be, then I should be where you are in two weeks time.......

Good luck over the weekend and dont forget, pillows under the bum and legs against the wall afterwards.......

Happy you are feeling better, really am. Im going into this cycle positive and you think positive over the weekend too. Remember it will take us a little longer to get BFP, we are a little older (not old but a little older), but on A Current Affair the other night, there was Australia's oldest mum. She fell pregnant at 50, all natural too...........it does happen and it will happen for us. This is my 8th cycle now and 8 is my lucky number so I reckon we are in with a good shot.

Thanks Taurus :)

It is actually convenient that ovulation will fall over the weekend :thumbup:

I feel relaxed and at peace. I hope that we are both successful :flower:

CD13 Ovulation day - positive opk yesterday and temp dip this morning so by rights my temp will go up tomorrow.

Not in as much pain as last month - had pain in my right ovary from ovulation till af came. This is my left side and all I feel is small twinges now and then.

Tomorrow I enter the 2ww again... I guess in that respect the 2 weeks does go fast as I am already here again so soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->