CD1 12 June 2012

Good morning, just logged on to write you and you got in first :haha:

Not sure what it's like in Melbourne today, but absolutely frickin' freezing here this morning......bring on summer

Had a huge temp dip this morning so Im guessing my body is gearing up for ovulation or the freezin morning got my body a bit this morning. Start testing tonight so Im excited!!!! :happydance:

Your chart still doesnt look too bad. The uterus cramps are good. They feel a bit like AF cramps but feel different in a way. And they come and go in spurts too.

Isnt the 2ww torture!!!

It is cold and wet in Melbourne - definitely Winter :nope:

My temp does that too I have discovered - I always dip at ovulation and then temp surges before dipping again on 2dpo (fallback).

All the best with your testing - hope you get your +opk :)

Though if your temp dip signals ovulation you may have missed your lh surge...

2 ww - who knew they could be so LONG ;)

Pretty sure I havent missed it. Dont have the normal signs yet.

I think I am out - my temps keep going down instead of up. Still above the coverline but heading in wrong direction for a pregnancy.

Feel disappointed as I thought we were in for a good chance this month. Atleast I have a few days to come to terms with it and get ready for af and new cycle to begin immediately on sunday.

:nope:

Yeah probably not a good sign they are going down. Sorry :-( Still a few days so it might go up yet, see what happens tomorrow morning.

Had negative test last night but I expected that. Bit worried about my CM though. No eggwhite in sight at the moment. Normally get eggwhite on CD14 and + test CD15 so see what happens.

Yeah probably not a good sign they are going down. Sorry :-( Still a few days so it might go up yet, see what happens tomorrow morning.

Had negative test last night but I expected that. Bit worried about my CM though. No eggwhite in sight at the moment. Normally get eggwhite on CD14 and + test CD15 so see what happens.

It may take a little longer in the cycle for your body to ovulate...? We are so complex! Sometimes I have absolutely no idea what is going on inside. Why such confusion!!! I wish it was so much more simple - no symptoms when not pregnant!

Hope you get your +opk soon :hugs:

11dpo

Boobs pain diminishing... I have no hope for pregnancy this cycle - would certainly come as a complete surprise if I was ;)

Trying to look on the positive - if it takes atleast one year to conceive then I am already 4 months closer :)

How are you going?

Glad to hear your staying positive.

I feel terrible. I should get a + OPK tonight but I know Im not going too. I can always tell when Im about to ovulate as I get period like cramps the day before. Dont have them and have no eggwhite also. So that would mean 2 cycles with no ovulation.

Have ultrasound Saturday and if I still havent ovulated by then, off to Doctor for referral to fertility clinic I think.

Got my +OPK last night, Im happy about it but I also got a +OPK last month and didnt ovulate. See what happens with my temperatures the next two days.

How are you??

Got my +OPK last night, Im happy about it but I also got a +OPK last month and didnt ovulate. See what happens with my temperatures the next two days.

How are you??

That is fantastic :) Atleast we know your body is gearing up for ovulation. :thumbup:

I am ok - been busy at work this week (end of financial year) so that has helped keep my mind distracted :)

My temps seem to be in a holding pattern. I am expecting them to start the downward spiral over the next two mornings. AF due Sunday.

Atleast I am not feeling sick or in pain like last month. I am curious if I will have pain on my right side again next cycle??? If I do I will have to go to Dr and get it checked out for cysts.

I am nearly finished my first box of Elevit. I have decided that when they finish I will just take folic acid. I will begin prenatal vitamins again when pregnant. I am hoping it will alleviate some of the symptoms I feel during 2ww as I am sure they are related to the higher levels of minerals and vitamins. I haven't felt really well since I started taking Elevit.

Know what you mean about end of financial year. Im the Business Manager for the pathology company so its flat out at the moment and will be for the next few weeks.

Yeah, it is gearing up but I had those awful sharp pain again last night I have had since the miscarriage. I thought they had gone away since my AF but ovulation seems to have stirred them up again. Will only be happy once my temps go up and after ultrasound tomorrow and they tell me everything is good.

Go ask for an ultrasound anyway, at least then you know if everything is okay up there. Gave me piece of mind to know everything in that area was okay anyways.

Im going to keep on with the Elevit, they havent given me any side effects, it fact I feel good.

Yeah luv, sorry to say but if you were pregnant, your temps would be higher.......sorry

Know what you mean about end of financial year. Im the Business Manager for the pathology company so its flat out at the moment and will be for the next few weeks.

Yeah, it is gearing up but I had those awful sharp pain again last night I have had since the miscarriage. I thought they had gone away since my AF but ovulation seems to have stirred them up again. Will only be happy once my temps go up and after ultrasound tomorrow and they tell me everything is good.

Go ask for an ultrasound anyway, at least then you know if everything is okay up there. Gave me piece of mind to know everything in that area was okay anyways.

Im going to keep on with the Elevit, they havent given me any side effects, it fact I feel good.

Yeah luv, sorry to say but if you were pregnant, your temps would be higher.......sorry

I just went to shops to buy new pair of jeans - since marrying last year I have put on weight :( Didn't buy any as my size doesn't fit, next size up didn't fit and I refuse to buy 2 sizes up. SO now determined to get back to my original weight before wedding day.

It's not fair how weight creeps up... You are so happy - eating more cause you eat with husband - and exercising less cause that means you won't be with husband as much as possible.

Trying to get pregnant took alot of my focus and energy and now I sit in my office working out ways to motivate myself again.

Perhaps as a side benefit it may help conception - taking off the extra weight...:shrug:

Tell me about it. Both me and hubby have put the weight on. I had to go and buy new work pants........so last night we both agreed to walk at least 5 nights a week. So off we went last night and getting ready for tonight as well.

Tell me about it. Both me and hubby have put the weight on. I had to go and buy new work pants........so last night we both agreed to walk at least 5 nights a week. So off we went last night and getting ready for tonight as well.

I have just restarted myfitnesspal.com - it is a way to log your food, drink, exercise activity and you can set goals etc...

I am a rule keeper by nature so this helps motivate me.

I am also exercising 30 mins after work - kinect active on xbox. It is a good routine combining strength, flexibility and cardio.

I think my basic problem is I eat more than I need so store it for later. I need to really eat smaller portions (because I don't eat badly on average) just too much.

I have a baby shower for a friend to go to tomorrow arvo - hope it won't be painful knowing af due the next day for me and no baby...

13dpo

Period due tomorrow. Feeling fragile. Baby shower today. Went ok but just another painful reminder of no baby yet.
Temps are almost exactly same as last month at this time. Tomorrow they should drop below coverline then af begin.

Back to Cd1 already then. Atleast 2ww went fast!

How are you going? Did you ovulate?

Hi. Sorry that witch will get you tomorrow.

Temp went very low this morning. Not good. Had ultrasound this morning and had a 17mm follicle which ain't great either. Back to Doctor to see if they can give me something to ovulated. Keep reading about Clomid on here but don't know if you can get it in Australia.

See what temp is in the morning.

Hi. Sorry that witch will get you tomorrow.

Temp went very low this morning. Not good. Had ultrasound this morning and had a 17mm follicle which ain't great either. Back to Doctor to see if they can give me something to ovulated. Keep reading about Clomid on here but don't know if you can get it in Australia.

See what temp is in the morning.

My temp plumetted and af has begun - I am a clock!!!!

I see your temp went up this morning...

I understand that that soy is a natural clomid

Morning, another temp rise this morning but its only 36.48. Normally when I ovulate I go up to around 36.6ish so see what happens tomorrow morning.

Sorry you got your AF.....:growlmad: and the roller coast to ovulating and 2ww beings again.

Even though I hate seeing AF, in a way its the best two weeks before I ovulate. No pressure, no symptom spotting, no guessing.....just life as it was before TTC.

Morning, another temp rise this morning but its only 36.48. Normally when I ovulate I go up to around 36.6ish so see what happens tomorrow morning.

Sorry you got your AF.....:growlmad: and the roller coast to ovulating and 2ww beings again.

Even though I hate seeing AF, in a way its the best two weeks before I ovulate. No pressure, no symptom spotting, no guessing.....just life as it was before TTC.

Good morning :)

Your temp rise is good - see what happens over next couple of days. If it keeps rising you will get your cross hairs.

I went forward for prayer at Church yesterday, I haven't done that before. Prayer specifically for a baby. I cried. Obviously alot more grief in me than I thought.

You are right - this part of the cycle is the easiest on the body and emotions. No symptoms to spot :) When I exercise it doesn't hurt my boobs ;)

Yeah they went up but Im still not sure something happened. I did have the normal post ovulation boob soreness so who knows......have a doctors appointment Thursday morning and then of to fertility clinic...

I am catholic, although not a practising one but I do ask my Dad who has passed away to help and give me support. Grief, frustration and sadness, that is what I feel when I think of TTC now.....its no longer exciting for me

Yeah they went up but Im still not sure something happened. I did have the normal post ovulation boob soreness so who knows......have a doctors appointment Thursday morning and then of to fertility clinic...

I am catholic, although not a practising one but I do ask my Dad who has passed away to help and give me support. Grief, frustration and sadness, that is what I feel when I think of TTC now.....its no longer exciting for me

I have never experienced such a rollercoaster of emotions before. Hope, joy, fear, doubt, sadness, wonder, excitement, anticipation, defeat, anger, dispair... they all rage a battle within.

It is difficult to stay rational and not get caught up in the emotions. When af comes you feel sad and yet instantly you are in a new cycle so you don't want to start this new chance negatively yet there is a part of you which wants to mourn the loss.

I don't know how to face each month with fresh hope knowing I may end the month in tears again.

Falling pregnant is not what I thought...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->