CD1 19th Dec - I think I need a buddy!

Sounds good you two, can't wait until you test, the first tri is lonely as most people are a lot further gone than me!!

I went to the docs today, but to be honest it was a waste of time. I thought I'd at least get a leaflet about do's & don'ts or a pg test or something? lol

Personal goal - I made my 18 high temps after ovulation this morning!!! :yipee:
& AF is officially a week late tomorrow! :D

Right, going off last months cycle length (26 days) I am 1 day late. I only have 1 cheapie & a first response left. I don't want to waste them if it's going to be a BFN & I'm also not trying to get my hopes up.

OOOOooooOOOO, when will you test?
Tomorrow with FMU?
Or can you hold out a bit longer?

I think I'm going to try & hold out a bit longer.

As I don't know when I actually ov'd I don't want to get my hopes up that I am late. But going on a cycle length of 26 days would put ov 31st Dec. My bbs started to hurt around 1st/2nd of Jan which going by what others have said on here would happen after ov so I think I am late but I really don't want to get my hopes up & it be a BFN cos I'll be gutted.

Good on you if you can hold on a bit longer - how exciting Emzimoo!

I am 10dpo, convinced myself it is not my cycle - not many symtoms now, a few twinges and my b@@bs feel tender to touch which iver unusual for me thats about it and temp hasn't gone ridiculously high either :dohh:
Trying to hold out til day after :witch: is due (Weds)

I'm out! :witch: she got me last night.

I'm not too disappointed. I know my cycle is around 26/27days so I can't wait to stat again this month.

Oh no, sorry emzimoo, but good news you can start again so soon :)

:dust: xxx

Cracker, good on you for holding out for so long!!!
I'm terrible, no will power in that department :rofl:

I'm out! :witch: she got me last night.

I'm not too disappointed. I know my cycle is around 26/27days so I can't wait to stat again this month.

So sorry to hear that - good luck for nest cycle, at least you don't have an age to wait!

Vanessa - where are yooooou!!!!!!!!

I may just give in soon Dan-O, I'm convinced I'm not anyway!

Tested this morning, 11dpo :bfn:

But CM more creamy today, so hopefully thats a good sign!

Drat! But still plenty of time for it to turn into a BFP!! :D xx

Drat! But still plenty of time for it to turn into a BFP!! :D xx

Hopefully! Had sore boobs since yesterday and they look fuller (never get sore boobs), sharp pains again today and also feel so tired - I so hope this will all turn into a :bfp:

Vanessa - where are yooooou!!!!!!!!!

Sorry!!! DH and I went to visit my parents and only just now got back. I haven't been able to test or be on BnB or anything, as they don't know we're TTC and it would have been quite strange... I haven't even been temping as I forgot to pack my thermometer!:dohh: I've been going through POAS withdrawal! The only plus side is that we've been so busy, the 2WW has gone by really fast.

I've been thinking about you ladies though--Dan-o, glad to hear you hit 18 high temps! That sounds fantastic! Cracker, I guess no news is good news so far. You're still in to be joining Dan-o and all your symptoms sound good! FX'd!

Sorry the :witch: got you Emzimoo. I have a feeling she's coming my way too. I have no idea what's going on in my body, but I'm not even sure I O'd this cycle. This cycle has been totally strange. First I get really really low temps that seem to have no predictable pattern and don't match any other signs, and then, even after I'd figure'd I must've O'd, I never got any of my other signs, except my CM did dry up a little bit. Usually my boobs get sore and firmer after O, and this time they don't hurt a bit. And my CM came back with a vengenace. Just this afternoon it was so wet in there (sorry TMI) that I told DH that the :witch: had come and ran to the bathroom just to be puzzled that there was nothing there.

I did have strange little bits of brown CM yesterday and the day before, but only a tiny little bit, a couple of times when I wiped. I thought it was spotting and was the beginning of AF, but then today it seems to be gone, so I don't know what is going on. I really want to test now, but I don't want to disappoint myself...

Vanessa - where are yooooou!!!!!!!!!

Sorry!!! DH and I went to visit my parents and only just now got back. I haven't been able to test or be on BnB or anything, as they don't know we're TTC and it would have been quite strange... I haven't even been temping as I forgot to pack my thermometer!:dohh: I've been going through POAS withdrawal! The only plus side is that we've been so busy, the 2WW has gone by really fast.

I've been thinking about you ladies though--Dan-o, glad to hear you hit 18 high temps! That sounds fantastic! Cracker, I guess no news is good news so far. You're still in to be joining Dan-o and all your symptoms sound good! FX'd!

Sorry the :witch: got you Emzimoo. I have a feeling she's coming my way too. I have no idea what's going on in my body, but I'm not even sure I O'd this cycle. This cycle has been totally strange. First I get really really low temps that seem to have no predictable pattern and don't match any other signs, and then, even after I'd figure'd I must've O'd, I never got any of my other signs, except my CM did dry up a little bit. Usually my boobs get sore and firmer after O, and this time they don't hurt a bit. And my CM came back with a vengenace. Just this afternoon it was so wet in there (sorry TMI) that I told DH that the :witch: had come and ran to the bathroom just to be puzzled that there was nothing there.

I did have strange little bits of brown CM yesterday and the day before, but only a tiny little bit, a couple of times when I wiped. I thought it was spotting and was the beginning of AF, but then today it seems to be gone, so I don't know what is going on. I really want to test now, but I don't want to disappoint myself...

Ooooh Vanessa that sounds good! Snap, as I had some brown spotting yesterday and thought Af had arrived, but nothing today - although having some weird cramps adn it must be one thing or another!!

I think your break away sounds lovely with no temping etc, especially if the 2WW went quickly - it seems to have gone on sooo long but CD14 tomorrow - yay!

I am pretty sure she'll be coming though - sending you lots of :dust: and luck!

Okay ladies, can you see anything on this as I think I can -eek

Attachments

• bfp 001.jpg
    bfp 001.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 10
I can definately see something Cracker!!!

Yay! I think congratulations is in order!

I can definately see something Cracker!!!

Yay! I think congratulations is in order!

Thanks!! :happydance: I am going to test again tomorrow, I am so worried it may be a chemical as I have tested a day before AF is due - so just keeping everything crossed and hope this little bean is VERY sticky :hug:

OMGGGGGGG!!!!!!! Looks like a....:bfp: :wohoo: :yipee:

PS. Try a FRER if you are in any way unsure, no mistaking the lines on those!!! :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->