CD1 19th Dec - I think I need a buddy!

Yay - FF put crosshairs on my chart today, so am OFFICIALLY 3dpo :happydance:

How you doing Vanessa?

Looking good cracker!!!! :happydance:

I tested again today, the line is lovely & clear now. I'll do my big 'ol digi tomorrow I think.

Here's some of my lucky bfp babydust :dust: for your 2ww, hope you got lucky, how cool would that be if we are all pg buddies too!!! :happydance:

That is GREAT that the line is getting darker like that. When I had my chemical, I got nice clear positives for about a week, but the line never got any darker than the first day, so I think it is a really good sign that it is getting darker. :happydance: And yes, I'm hoping your babydust rubs off on us too--we can just move our group to 1st tri!

As for me, my temps are not really helping me make sense of anything. I'm guessing I'm either 3 or 4 DPO, because they have gone up slightly, but not as big of an increase as normal, so I can't be certain. Also, I was still getting positive OPKs as of yesterday morning's (which was very dark), and haven't taken another since then because I just figure I'll be wasting it since it isn't helping me figure anything out anyway. But although they're still positive, the darkest of the positive was on the morning of CD20, which is also when my temp started to go up slightly, so I'm guessing it was either late on CD19 or early on CD20 that I O'd. FF doesn't seem to think my temps have gone up enough to consider it O yet, so we'll see. Still BDing just to be sure. Why can't I have a body that functions normally?:hissy: Ok, whining over!

Cracker, glad to hear you're officially 3DPO! How long is your LP normally? I'm guessing we'll be testing about the same time! For me, I think the :witch: is due Jan 20th, which is a very very busy day for me and I have to be up super early, so hopefully will test a day or two sooner.

I tested again today, the line is lovely & clear now. I'll do my big 'ol digi tomorrow I think.

Here's some of my lucky bfp babydust :dust: for your 2ww, hope you got lucky, how cool would that be if we are all pg buddies too!!! :happydance:

That is GREAT that the line is getting darker like that. When I had my chemical, I got nice clear positives for about a week, but the line never got any darker than the first day, so I think it is a really good sign that it is getting darker. :happydance: And yes, I'm hoping your babydust rubs off on us too--we can just move our group to 1st tri!

How cool would that be, I really do have everything crossed for you guys this month! Maybe you are just having a slow rise vanessa?

I've tested again & the line is nearly as dark at the control today :hapydance: but it's still not sunk in!! The digi confirmed it to my OH tho, who didnt trust the lines on the frer after my pervious experiences with false positives :rofl:

My LP was 14 days last month but shorter before that, but I started taking EPO which lengthened it a bit! I reckon you must have O'ed Vanessa - what sensitvity OPKs are you using? I'm going to try and wait to test until 20th I think.....but we'll see how strong my will power is :rofl:

Must be amazing Dan-O seeing a pos digi, I ahve one but promised myself I won't use it until I ahve ahd a pos on another type!

My temp shot up this morning, seems almost too high too soon..but we'll see FX :hug:

That's good! Shows your corpus luteum is producing lots of lovely progesterone!! :D

That's good! Shows your corpus luteum is producing lots of lovely progesterone!! :D

Well that sounds good!

I am positive the acupuncture I have done has had some effect, as I ahve never had such a bug temp rise so quickly, at least it means everything is working healthily :headspin:

How are you temps today vanessa? :) xxx

Cracker, your chart looks fab! Safe to say you've ov'd! Hope you caught that little eggy!! xx

Firstly YAY! dan-o! Wish I was joining you.

I didn't think I caught ov but then on Friday I had a migraine (I suffered more with them when I was pg with Amelia) & after that went I just felt sick.
We went out for food on Friday night, I had mussels. Then at 3.30am I had to get up to be sick. When pg with Amelia I was sick after eating prawns even before I knew so I was starting to get my hopes up. Felt sick yesterday when I got up too (but that must have been to do with the mussels)

Gave in & done a cheapie this morning but it was -ve. I expected it to be as I really don't think we managed to catch ov but it's still a bit disappointing.

Well that is weird Emzimoo, don't give hope yet - how many days past O are you?

Thanks Dan-O yep really happy that I have ovulated and had such a surge in temp, bit concerned yesterday afternoon as had about an hour of really sharp pains in my lower stomach then aching, all has died now though.
Interesting Dan-O you didn't have a real implanation dip, did you have any pains like this?

Cracker - On the monday I got a stitch with one sided stabbing cramps, then from the tuesday I got really crampy in the usual place & irritable, like right before AF. I'm still crampy now but it comes & goes. I'm not really irritable any more, or at least I don't think I am. I've been a bit ditzy tho :rofl:

Emzimoo, where have you been? I thought you'd vanished!! :) I didn't get a clear line on a cheapy test until AF was a day late, but I got a clear BFP on a FRER at 10dpo, so there is plenty of hope yet! xx
Also I got a sick migraine the same day I got my first faint line... good luck!!

Cracker - Not sure how many DPO I am. Wasn't sure when I actually ov'd! Not even sure when AF is due as my cycle is still all over the shop! My last cycle was 26 days so going by that AF 'might' be due on Weds.

Emzimoo, where have you been? I thought you'd vanished!! :)

Haha! I'm still here! Hubby was home last week & would go on that I'm neglecting him if I sat at the computer all the time! He's back in work now so I can be obsessed now!

My skin is really bad at the moment. I haven't suffered since before I was pg with Amelia who is now 3 so I'm finding it a bit odd.

& sorry if tmi but I have had a lot of creamy/white CM for the last few days, it's enough to make me think AF has arrived. It hasn't been like this before.

To be honest I don't 'feel' pregnant but I' not sure if I did before. I was a day late and did a test as I was 28 ALWAYS but can't say I rememberany symptoms (but then again I wasn't looking!)

Don't really know what I'm trying to say here, but thats just me!

Well I think that all sounds pretty hopeful Emzimoo.. I'll keep everything crossed for your :bfp:

Well I am juts waiting, waiting, waiting AGHHHHHHHHHHH
1 week until testing - la la la la, drum of fingers etc :rofl:

I'm thinking it's going to end in disappointment. Started to get stomach ache now. But at least if AF starts tomorrow my cycle is only 26 days!

I'm thinking it's going to end in disappointment. Started to get stomach ache now. But at least if AF starts tomorrow my cycle is only 26 days!

Oh no, sorry if shem:witch: does make an appearance - you aren't out yet!!!

Oh no, hope not emzimoo! xxx

Cracker I see you're 8 dpo, yay!! Not long to wait now, when will you test, a bit early or when AF is due? :) xx

Cracker I see you're 8 dpo, yay!! Not long to wait now, when will you test, a bit early or when AF is due? :) xx

Hiya Dan-O - so how is it over if First tri??
My SIL had her first scan yesterday (12w) ithe piccys are amazing!

Yep 8dpo, last cycle my LP was 14 days so really trying to wait until next tues/weds as keep reading about chemical pregnancies and don't want to go through that!! Still feel quite bloated and tender, and temp has gone back up so hope yesterday was an implantation dip (pretty please) but will just keep waiting..... la la la la , more drumming of fingers :hissy:

No sign of the :witch: yet! I'm keeping my fingers crossed. The ache is my stomach is pretty much gone too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->