CD1 19th Dec - I think I need a buddy!

Cracker, do you think something has delayed your ovulation? It happened to me once & I got a second surge which I did ovulate on. Keep POAS!!!

Vanessa, you go girl, get :sex:!!!!

I'm getting kinda lonely in this 2ww, come on ladies!!!

Aghhhhhhhhh just updated my journal as today should have been the big rise above the coverline as guess what it dropped like a bloody stone to the lowest ever temp :hissy:

And to make matters worse, we didn't BD yesterday and I didn't use an OPK so got no idea whether I got another positive - now off to work so just ahve to wait until this evening

Why is this so damn complicated

:hug:

I was just coming back to update my own post with the same thing! I got my lowest ever temp yesterday, which I had been attributing to an ovulation dip. And then I proceeded to get a temp .5 degrees less than that today! 95.84! I don't think living human beings can even be that cold! If I get any colder I should be in the morgue! :hissy:

I think you should be okay if you skipped BDing for one day. Just make sure to get tonight in just in case. And hopefully it is just a fluke for both of us and our temps skyrocket for both of us!

And I'll be continuing to OPK just in case I get another positive before my temps go up.

*update* just went to poas and got a glaringly positive OPK. (And another HIGH, but there's no suprise there!)

How weird!! guess what, just did an OPK and another Positive and lots of fertile CM :happydance::happydance:

So I guess today is the day for both of us, it's going to be a busy Monday night!

I couldn't believe it this morning, I re-took it 3 times and still lowest of low - hopefully tomorrow it'll go up, up UP!

Cracker, do you think something has delayed your ovulation? It happened to me once & I got a second surge which I did ovulate on. Keep POAS!!!

Vanessa, you go girl, get :sex:!!!!

I'm getting kinda lonely in this 2ww, come on ladies!!!

Awww sorry, typical for me to be o'ing late this month! Don't worry will be officially in the 2WW tomorrow I think

Yay :yipee: it's about time! :D xxx

Wow I got a faint line on a FRER (but when I say faint, I mean FAINT, lol)

Could be one of many things so I'll test again in the morning, wish me luck xx

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!! :happydance::happydance: I have everything crossed for you

Update on me, is that been having cramps all day, did an OPK after work (only held pee for 90 mins) and it is SOOOO dark so I think my pos a few days ago (which was nearly as dark as control) was actually a negative!

I am so relieved and pleased, I obviously O later than I thought
Feeling really positive :hug:

Brilliant news, so glad you finally caught your surge! Fab! :yipee:

Hope you haven't worn your hubby out already :rofl:

Brilliant news, so glad you finally caught your surge! Fab! :yipee:

Hope you haven't worn your hubby out already :rofl:

No but I am quite worn out!!

So come one when you going to test again, tomorrow?? It is my birthday tomorrow, so go on get a :bfp: and make my day :hug:

HURRAY!!!! Let's hope it is way darker tomorrow and you can tell for sure! I'm so excited! :hugs: Lots of baby dust your way!!

As for me: Cracker, I think we are cycle twins! My temp went up ever-so-slightly this morning and I did another OPK when I woke up and it was the darkest line imaginable. I don't think it could physically get darker. I have never seen one so dark. Plus I actually had some EWCM today so I hope today was the day! I took an OPK again tonight and it was still a pretty dark line, but lighter than the control line, so I hope that means that the surge has happened... Shall know for sure in a few days if my temp goes up. Hopefully we've hit the egg this month, we have BD every night since CD9 except for one night!

Dan-o: Hope to hear all about a :bfp: in the morning! I told you this was the group!

And Cracker: We should be getting ours in about 2 weeks, I think! Go catch that egg! See you in the 2WW!

HURRAY!!!! Let's hope it is way darker tomorrow and you can tell for sure! I'm so excited! :hugs: Lots of baby dust your way!!

As for me: Cracker, I think we are cycle twins! My temp went up ever-so-slightly this morning and I did another OPK when I woke up and it was the darkest line imaginable. I don't think it could physically get darker. I have never seen one so dark. Plus I actually had some EWCM today so I hope today was the day! I took an OPK again tonight and it was still a pretty dark line, but lighter than the control line, so I hope that means that the surge has happened... Shall know for sure in a few days if my temp goes up. Hopefully we've hit the egg this month, we have BD every night since CD9 except for one night!

Dan-o: Hope to hear all about a :bfp: in the morning! I told you this was the group!

And Cracker: We should be getting ours in about 2 weeks, I think! Go catch that egg! See you in the 2WW!

Wow Vanessa!! That is so strange, my temp went up this morning so I think yesterday was THE day, so it looks like we'll be in the LONG 2WW together :hugs:

I have a good feeling this monrth, very impressed with your BD'ing ability!! We have only missed a few days too and feel more confident now I know exactly when I O'ed.

Come on.....Dan-O have you tested yet?

That's great news you guys!!!

Oddly, just as you enter the 2ww, I seem to exit... with a faint BFP!!!!

This mornings is deffo darker (but still very faint) and very obvious in real life!!!!!

Just hopping on to this thread to say...

Whoop whoop dan-o!!

This mornings is deffo darker (but still very faint) and very obvious in real life!!!!!

YAY!!!!!! :happydance: I'm so excited! :hugs:

Well start as you mean to go on, I feel more BFP's are on order! :D xxx

YEEHAAAAAAAA!!!!!
:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp: FOR YOU!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::yipee::yipee::yipee:
So pleased for you! Hope your :dust:rubs off on us!

just popped in to say "yaaaaaaay dan-o" :D

im testing on the 18th of jan and in the 2WW :) x

I tested again today, the line is lovely & clear now. I'll do my big 'ol digi tomorrow I think.

Here's some of my lucky bfp babydust :dust: for your 2ww, hope you got lucky, how cool would that be if we are all pg buddies too!!! :happydance:

I did have some slightly different symptoms this time around btw, my boobs hurt way more than usual & I got grumpy & crampy like PMT -all from about 6dpo. No implant bleed yet tho, just a bit more creamy cm than usual (tmi soz!)

I tested again today, the line is lovely & clear now. I'll do my big 'ol digi tomorrow I think.

Here's some of my lucky bfp babydust :dust: for your 2ww, hope you got lucky, how cool would that be if we are all pg buddies too!!! :happydance:

I did have some slightly different symptoms this time around btw, my boobs hurt way more than usual & I got grumpy & crampy like PMT -all from about 6dpo. No implant bleed yet tho, just a bit more creamy cm than usual (tmi soz!)

I am so glad your line is getting clearer and darker! Your :bfp: has given me loads of hope this month :hug:

Thanks for the info, and don't worry about TMI as much as possible pleeeeease :happydance: So did you do anything different this month?

Yes, I deffo did a few things differently & had some very weird happenings...

I did at lest 30 minutes of hard fat burning exercise 5 or more days a week, until it felt oddly uncomfortable to do it, at about 6dpo. (& god knows I need to burn some fat!)

I only used preseed when my fertile CM was slightly cloudy this time, when it was clear I didn't.

We bd'd every day at least once until my CM went back to white (even though we aren't recommended everyday BD as OH has slight MF) We also had more morning & afternoon BD than normal.

I also took lycopodium (homeopathic) under the advice of my mum who had a hard time TTC, as it worked for her.

Weird things that happened in the 2ww...

At 4dpo ish, I had the urge to look up the meanings behind the african fertility doll I got for my birthday last year, rubbed its belly & put it somewhere prominent.

At 5dpo I had a REALLY odd & vivid dream...I was asked if I was ready for a baby now & if wanted a boy or a girl, I replied "Yes, I'm ready & I don't mind as long as it's healthy" to which the reply was "You should be getting a girl, but it might be a boy and a girl" I woke up before I got a chance to ask anything else.

At 6dpo, the day after the weird dream (& probably when I was implanting) I was playing wth some runes I was given for xmas. I randomly drew 3 runes from the bag. The meanings were joy, flow (fertilty) and change!

Freaky huh? Well you asked :rofl:

Yes, I deffo did a few things differently & had some very weird happenings...

I did at lest 30 minutes of hard fat burning exercise 5 or more days a week, until it felt oddly uncomfortable to do it, at about 6dpo. (& god knows I need to burn some fat!)

I only used preseed when my fertile CM was slightly cloudy this time, when it was clear I didn't.

We bd'd every day at least once until my CM went back to white (even though we aren't recommended everyday BD as OH has slight MF) We also had more morning & afternoon BD than normal.

I also took lycopodium (homeopathic) under the advice of my mum who had a hard time TTC, as it worked for her.

Weird things that happened in the 2ww...

At 4dpo ish, I had the urge to look up the meanings behind the african fertility doll I got for my birthday last year, rubbed its belly & put it somewhere prominent.

At 5dpo I had a REALLY odd & vivid dream...I was asked if I was ready for a baby now & if wanted a boy or a girl, I replied "Yes, I'm ready & I don't mind as long as it's healthy" to which the reply was "You should be getting a girl, but it might be a boy and a girl" I woke up before I got a chance to ask anything else.

At 6dpo, the day after the weird dream (& probably when I was implanting) I was playing wth some runes I was given for xmas. I randomly drew 3 runes from the bag. The meanings were joy, flow (fertilty) and change!

Freaky huh? Well you asked :rofl:

Wow some of those last things are really freaky - but oh so good!!

I have been doing more BD'ing last thing at night, usually we are daytime/early evening BD'ers - so that doesn't sound as hopeful!!

Interesting about the use of preseed - we have used it all over the fertile period.... hmmm well we'll see, everyone is different I guess!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->