CD1/2 and looking for buddies

lauraloo24

Reaction score
Hi :flower:

I'm on CD2 (i think...AF arrived late yesterday evening and never sure when to count from!) and looking for some buddies.

This will be our 3rd cycle TTC, first cycle we got :bfp: but sadly it ended in a chemical at 4w 5d. :nope:

Cycle no. 2 was 27 days long, a slight improvement on my average of 26 days but then I have been taking vitamin B6 this month to hopefully lengthen my luteal phase in case that was the cause of the chemical.

This month I will be:

-Using Clearblue fertility monitor for first time
- BDing as much as possible from CD8 on (the month we got our BFP we DTD every day from CD8-CD15)
- Taking pregnacare conception and 100mg Vit B6 daily
- Reducing caffeine and alcohol intake during 2WW
- Not testing early!! Have driven myself mad with tests the last couple of months. After BFP tested for week and the lines werent getting darker which was so worrying and this month i started testing at 7dpo and just got BFN's which was depressing! Going to try to wait till 14dpo this time.
- Starting temping. Not going to tell me much this month but useful to start in case it takes me a few more months to get another BFP. I want to try and work out exactly when I ovulate as opposed to just guesswork based on OPK's.

Anyone else at the beginning of a new cycle and want to wait it out with me? What will you be trying? xx

I'm currently CD2 but I'll be your buddy :D
We are trying to DtD every other day...least thats my plan he just goes along with it...Haven't gotten to the point where I want to add any extras in TTC... But I wish you all the best and hope it works :D
:dust:

Hi :flower:

I'm on CD2 (i think...AF arrived late yesterday evening and never sure when to count from!) and looking for some buddies.

This will be our 3rd cycle TTC, first cycle we got :bfp: but sadly it ended in a chemical at 4w 5d. :nope:

Cycle no. 2 was 27 days long, a slight improvement on my average of 26 days but then I have been taking vitamin B6 this month to hopefully lengthen my luteal phase in case that was the cause of the chemical.

This month I will be:

-Using Clearblue fertility monitor for first time
- BDing as much as possible from CD8 on (the month we got our BFP we DTD every day from CD8-CD15)
- Taking pregnacare conception and 100mg Vit B6 daily
- Reducing caffeine and alcohol intake during 2WW
- Not testing early!! Have driven myself mad with tests the last couple of months. After BFP tested for week and the lines werent getting darker which was so worrying and this month i started testing at 7dpo and just got BFN's which was depressing! Going to try to wait till 14dpo this time.
- Starting temping. Not going to tell me much this month but useful to start in case it takes me a few more months to get another BFP. I want to try and work out exactly when I ovulate as opposed to just guesswork based on OPK's.

Anyone else at the beginning of a new cycle and want to wait it out with me? What will you be trying? xx

Today is CD 3 for me! Were also starting the same cycle starting TTC! I haven't gotten a BFP yet!

Hey! I'm currently CD 2 today! I'm ttc #3. I had two losses last year! So this is our 5th month ttc after my last miscarriage. It's been a little over 1 yr ttc #3! We've done smep the last 2 months so I'm not sure if we are gonna try it again or not! It's very tiring and a little stressful to me! I take several supplements for my mthfr diagnosis and I've done mucinex and grapefruit juice the last 2 cycles. Still haven't decided on a plan for this month. I'm thinking I may try to just forget all the extra stuff and just go with the flow. Good luck! Hopefully this will be our month!

Hey! I'm currently CD 2 today! I'm ttc #3. I had two losses last year! So this is our 5th month ttc after my last miscarriage. It's been a little over 1 yr ttc #3! We've done smep the last 2 months so I'm not sure if we are gonna try it again or not! It's very tiring and a little stressful to me! I take several supplements for my mthfr diagnosis and I've done mucinex and grapefruit juice the last 2 cycles. Still haven't decided on a plan for this month. I'm thinking I may try to just forget all the extra stuff and just go with the flow. Good luck! Hopefully this will be our month!

That's exactly what we are doing...going with the flow...TTC is stressful enough and I have lots going on don't need more pressure to remember to do certain things extra...I think schedule days to BD is more than enough that my OH will not think I'm utterly mad about trying.

I'm CD7 today, so I'll join in, even though I'm a few days ahead of some of you guys. My average cycle is 33 days, so we will likely end up testing around the same time anyway.
This is our first month trying after a MMC in March. (Had to wait 2 cycles to TTC due to extreme blood loss). I think we're just going to take it easy this cycle, and go with the flow. I fell pregnant both times on the first cycle, and both times we were more NTNP then actual TTC. I'm hoping that if I'm laid back again this time, I'll fall pregnant again quickly. I'm very nervous that it's going to take a while though, so that's got me worried and I know I'm not as relaxed about it as I was the previous two times.

Hi :) CD1 of second cycle of ttc#1 here. It would be great to have some buddies tho I'm irregular so have no clue if and when I'll ovulate. Will start temping tomorrow. Fingers crossed for all :dust:

Hey Lauraloo - I've read that you should count your first full day of a period as your first cycle day!

AF started for me today so I'm CD1 on cycle 2 of TTC #1! I usually have 31 day cycles but this cycle AF came early so it was 28 days! I had some spotting 2 days ago that I was hopping was implantation bleeding but it just ended up being early AF. :(

We are going to SMEP & I'm debating doing OPK's & temping- not sure if I'll be good at staying on top of those or not. I kinda just want everything to happen naturally & trust my body! I am 31 years old though!

Oh is firt full day of AF is first cycle day then I am CD8 lol

I'm CD3 today (well in 15mins it'll be midnight and I'll be CD4 :p) would love to have some buddies!

Normally a 30 day cycle for me, so will test around the 28th of June - I think! I'm new to all of this TTC business. We officially ditched the contraception last cycle for when we were on our honeymoon. Last cycle was 31 days and I got myself all excited over symptom spotting. So this cycle I will be BDing lots and trying not to drive myself insane with symptoms, don't fancy my chances at that! Fx for lots of BFPs!

x

Hi ladies! May 24th was day one of my cycle too. Been trying to conceive for three years! Very frustrating but this month I'm trying the mucinex trick and lots of prayers so we'll see! Good luck to you!

hi everyone! glad to see i finally got some responses :) heres to a successful cycle for us all!

I'm CD8 today. Been using CB Fertility monitor and since Saturday its been asking me to do the test sticks. From CD6 it has given me "high" fertility reading but having done a bit of research i've realised it tends to give you a lot of high readings the first month you use it, until it gets used to your hormone levels. From previous months i think i ovulate around cd14/15 so another week or so but we've started the BD marathon already haha! The first time we conceived we DTD every day from CD8 -15 so we're trying that again - its exhausting haha but will be worth it for a sticky bean! I've ordered 4 x FRER and I am NOT going to do what I did last month (use them all by 11DPO and get AF on 12DPO!) I'm really, really, really going to try not to test early.

Anyone else with me in the not testing early? I've got to be more laidback about things this month! Trying to focus on losing a bit of weight, hoping this will keep me occupied in the 2WW. What are your plans to stay occupied? xx

Hi ladies! May 24th was day one of my cycle too. Been trying to conceive for three years! Very frustrating but this month I'm trying the mucinex trick and lots of prayers so we'll see! Good luck to you!

Three years TTC must be very stressful, hope you get your BFP soon :flower: Whats the mucinex trick?x

I'm CD3 today (well in 15mins it'll be midnight and I'll be CD4 :p) would love to have some buddies!

Normally a 30 day cycle for me, so will test around the 28th of June - I think! I'm new to all of this TTC business. We officially ditched the contraception last cycle for when we were on our honeymoon. Last cycle was 31 days and I got myself all excited over symptom spotting. So this cycle I will be BDing lots and trying not to drive myself insane with symptoms, don't fancy my chances at that! Fx for lots of BFPs!

x

With you on the symptom spotting! Every twinge from 1dpo gets me wondering, keep squeezing my boobs to check if they are tender, do i have increased discharge or is this normal?! AAAAARRRRRGGGGHHH! Must relax this month!x

Hey Lauraloo - I've read that you should count your first full day of a period as your first cycle day!

AF started for me today so I'm CD1 on cycle 2 of TTC #1! I usually have 31 day cycles but this cycle AF came early so it was 28 days! I had some spotting 2 days ago that I was hopping was implantation bleeding but it just ended up being early AF. :(

We are going to SMEP & I'm debating doing OPK's & temping- not sure if I'll be good at staying on top of those or not. I kinda just want everything to happen naturally & trust my body! I am 31 years old though!

I've found OPK's easier than temping. I've just started temping this month but im awful at remembering to take temp before i get up. So far this cycle i have remembered ok. But im not going to read too much into the post ovulation temps, i'm mainly doing it to see if i can see a temp dip before when i expect to ovulate - and confirm day of ovulation rather than guesswork. So I know that im not testing too early when i do finally test. I'm worried that if i keep temping past ovulation i will notice a temp drop pre AF which will set me on a negative path.

I'm there with you on not testing early! I have one FRER left over from last months 2 pack, and I've ordered another 2 to keep me going. I'm not testing before the 28th which is when AF is due. It already seems like so far away!! x

I'm there with you on not testing early! I have one FRER left over from last months 2 pack, and I've ordered another 2 to keep me going. I'm not testing before the 28th which is when AF is due. It already seems like so far away!! x

Agree! I'll probably be testing around 22nd. lets hope time flies! x

Hey ladies!
I am CD 7 today so I think I am a few days behind most of you but still in the same ballpark!

I am taking metformin, vitex, vit B 100, zinc, CoQ10, and vit D. I use OPK's and Temp and the last 3 cycles have been 30-31 days ovulating on CD 18-19 and definitely looks like I am ovulating and all that fun stuff so just PRAYING this is our cycle! I am on my 13th cycle TTC (yikes I know) we are using preseed this cycle and doing at least SMEP and if I can get DH do DTD more we will!

Going to see Dr on the 10th of June simply because it has been a year with nothing....hopefully we will get some answers or just get our BFP ALREADY!!

Good luck to everyone!!

:dust: to all!

Hi! You're one day ahead of me, today is CD 6 for me, also 30-31 day cycles. Keeping my fingers crossed that this is your month! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->