cd1, 2nd cycle after mc ttc#1

Hola Babydreamer. I'm officially out. Just waiting on af to get here. Had an appt today. I hate when I go to the doctors and leave with more questions then when I walked in. I hope you catch that egg!!

wannababycoop - sorry your out :hugs: hopefully this will be your month!

Well I still have ewcm today so Im thinking I haven't ov'd yet, I have had more cramping - so maybe today? Im hoping I didn't o yesterday, we didn't managed to bd last night and I really want to get some more in there before I do.
I hope the next 2 weeks go fast, I think Im going to make 1st May testing day, I know - far too early to plan testing, I cant help it.

I would def. bd tonight. If you did it the day before yesterday you should be ok since sperm can live in you for awhile. Fingers Crossed hun! Good luck I hope you catch that egg.

Well our :sex: attempt last night was a FAIL :dohh: Dh was unable to complete the mission - dammit! We've encountered this problem a few time over the past year, I think its all the pressure.:shrug:
So hopefully there were some strong swimmers in there from cd12.
We are gonna try again tonight - just in case. Although the ewcm seems to have dried up.
Bugger bugger bugger!

How are you girls doing?

Hey babydreamer and wannbabycoop.

Have been there!! There's alot more pressure on the lads when it comes to that part of things.

I've been doing the OPK's and haven't seen anything yet so not sure if I missed it or ov date late. :shrug: My temps dropped yesterday alright so perhaps i missed lh surge (have had EWCM). Anyway my hubby got shifted off to the other side of the country with work and won't be back til Friday evening. We did the dirty before he left yesterday and I'm hoping ov day will be delayed til the end of the week so he can be back or else yesterday will have to do. If i think it is ov day though tomorrow I might get him to meet me halfway so we can get another shot (literally!!). :blush:

:flower:

I'm sorry to hear that. My dh told me he's not a light switch that I can't just turn him on when i need him to make a deposit ha ha. I stopped telling him what cd I was on and when I was ovulating. But anywho you still might of caught that egg. Will keep my fingers crossed for you. That ewcm will help the spermies live longer.

hey guys, have'nt been on as much over the easter hols. how you guys doing? I drove 3 and a half hours to bd last week cos got a +opk. I ov'd on cd 17 in the end. wonder did being sick earlier in mobth delay ov day?

babydreamer only six days before you test. how you feeling about this month?

wannababycoop, what cd day you on? are you nearly at bd days?

Okay well hope you are both well!!

babydust to us all XXX

Haha I love that you drove so far to shag!:thumbup:

Well Im a little confused, I had some more ewcm yesterday arvo. ??. I was gonna try seduce dh last night, but he has a cold & is all sulky as men get when they are sick so I didn't bother, we did dtd the night before tho. I am hoping I did O when I thought. I have been pretty calm about the 2ww so far, Im hoping I dont start over-analysing this ewcm & start thinking its a good sign.

Hi Ladies:
I've been at the beach! It was a fun break. Been eating healthy with my mum, it feels good.

I got AF exactly 30 days past my mc. Let's celebrate ladies! I mean the one time I will be thankful for AF. I was worried it would take longer to get back on track. So, now I am on CD 4.

I really am just clinging to the hope that it wont take FOREVER to conceive again. I am also nervous that I am going to begin hearing about people that are due the same time I would have been... how to deal?

Good luck on the 2ww Babydreamer! Good luck next month wannababycoop! Hi Nuffmac!

Hi girls! How are you all?

So Im 8/9dpo (I think) Im getting some symptoms of course, but I dunno if they are normal or real. I think Im catching Dh's cold so they could just be from that, I was really tired last night after being in a strange hyper mood all day, I was falling asleep about 8pm, but I do get up insanely early (4:30am) :wacko: Im not sure but think Ive been feeling a bit sickly too - could be from a cold?
Roll on Sunday so I can test - although Im itching to already - hopefully I will hold out till then.

I tested this morning - bfn - never mind, its still early, I will try & wait till 12dpo now.

How are you girls?

hey girls,

I'm only 5dpo as ov day was a bit late. Its going fast enough at the mo cos we are getting our bathroom tiled so i am distracted with that. No signs or symptoms yet of anything different to the norm other than i'm feeling a bit emotional at the mo. dh is working away again so i think its just that.

anyway i'm off to sob at a sad film or sumthin!! Ooohhh and Prince Will and Kate get married tomorrow so can't wait to see the dress :)

Baabydust ladiesXXX

Good luck on the 2ww.
OH is going to be out of town on potentially peak days this month, guess we'll end up waiting 2 cycles p-mc like was suggested. That's OK.

I just had a thought that if Princess Kate gets pg before me I may be royally jealous.

Good luck on the 2ww.
OH is going to be out of town on potentially peak days this month, guess we'll end up waiting 2 cycles p-mc like was suggested. That's OK.

I just had a thought that if Princess Kate gets pg before me I may be royally jealous.

I was thinking the same thing yesterday when one presenter was saying 'they'll be working on an heir and a spare!!' :haha:

I was thinking the same thing yesterday when one presenter was saying 'they'll be working on an heir and a spare!!' :haha:[/QUOTE]

Oh Gag, Nuffmac! They spared us that talk over in the US.
I wish my number goal at 29 (when I was married) was to conceive! Maybe all this horrible wondering and waiting would be behind me.

Hi girls! How are you going.

Well I got another bfn this morning :growlmad: Im thinking its not going to be my month, I feel good about it all one minute then pretty doubtful the next. I think the doubt is winning at the moment.

Hey babydreamer. Your not out til the witch is here!! I haven't felt much out of the ordinary. I always get sore bb's and cramps a week before AF and this months pretty much the same. So its a bit early to test today but am not overly positive about this cycle. Oh well on to the nxt one if needs be.

Is your ticker right? Is AF due today?

It is right with ovulation but I think af is due tomorrow - weds, its tues here now. I think I o'd a day late, Im pretty sure I have a 14 day lp, its 14dpo today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->