cd1, 2nd cycle after mc ttc#1

Thanks Nuffmac. How are you doing? Have you tested?
How is everyone else?

Hi Guys, :flower:

so I gave in and tested yesteray morning before i went to work and :bfn:. Am i surprised? :nope: I just didn't feel it tbh. I had all the usual AF symptoms. I get cramps and really tired etc the week before - is this normal though? I mean I get these symptoms before eggy has a chance to stick so could whatever causes them stop eggy sticking or not care if eggy sticks?

I know it was only at 11 dpo - but I don't hold any hope for a bfp this month. So wait for AF to come now and move on to next month. My dh is disappointed and that makes it worse I think.

I was also supposed to start jogging by now and I haven't - think I need to do it to relieve some stress. what do you guys do to relieve a bit stress? Could do with some fresh ideas. :kiss:

Hey all, so have been spotting today which means AF is on her way - the witch. she is due on sunday but will probably come tomorrow now.

How is everyone else doing? :)

I am CD 16 and DH is out of town. We had "cookies" right before he left and I think the timing was pretty good. We'll see.

Sorry Nuffmac!

I am going to Yoga today and I really enjoy that. Also, since it has been nice out I've been walking with DH or friends almost every night. I go by myself too.

We'll all get there !

Thanks Birdie Dorf. Having a cheeky glass of wine and watching legally blonde 2!! Moving on to a May bfp!!

GL Birdie Dorf. Fingers x'd its ur month. XXX

:hi: hun we seem in quite a similar situation I have been TTC 19 months nearly 3 months since my loss.

Hope we can buddy up :) xx

wantingagirl - Welcome!!! We are quite similar, Im so sorry for your loss :hugs:

How is everyone?
Nuffmac -sorry the witch got you, hey hopefully it was the last time for a while aye!
well af is nearly gone for me, she is lingering around to annoy me, I hate spotting, Im ready to get busy!!

Thanks hun.... Im so sorry for your loss too :hugs:

Lets hope this year brings lots of good news for us all!

xxx

Ladies:
I am feeling better now about TTC than I did before the MC. Has anyone (even momentarily) experienced this? I just feel more hopeful. I mean, I know mc-ing could happen again and I could be crushed. But I don't think I will be crushed to get AF. I dont want see that witch, but just the same I just feel more trusting of the whole process.

Just wanted to share a happy/zen thought because they don't come along that often during this frustrating process.

-Birdie

I didnt know my signature ticker would show up retroactively, but yes, I am pregnant! Just barely however. Feeling mostly excited but scared, too. The tinest bit of lightest brown spotting but hopefully that will dissipate.

Any luck for anyone else!?!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->