CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

hey all !!!

how are you girls doing...i miss you all terribly :cry: my three boys keep me busy alright, and the tiniest is such a naughty little one!!:dohh:

here is a pic of him!

Attachments

• 2013-07-20 17.56.36-1.jpg
    2013-07-20 17.56.36-1.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 2
Skav,

That is not the baby!!!!!!!!!! MY goodness how he has grown. He is a little cutie pie still. I can't get over how much he has grown. That is unreal to believe.

I can imagine you being busy. Life never stops for anyone huh? Hey..how are your parents? Did you ever get their paperwork done? Wasn't that something you were working on? I could be wrong.

I'm doing good. On bedrest. Trying to get this little guy here safely. My goal is Dec. 16 and he can do what he wants. 9 weeks to go. Every Friday I take a week off. LMBO

It's so good to hear from you. I wonder how the other ladies are. Its really sad that we were all so close and now life has taken us away from each other. It happens though.

Again..I'm so shocked at your baby boy. He is a big boy now :hugs:

Oh and I saw your post in my TTC journal. The reason is I have a pregnancy journal now. The link is my siggy love. :hugs:

Skav, he's beautiful! I thought I posted back when you put that here, but it's not here, so I must have screwed up somehow.

I can't believe how big he's gotten already.

And Here... any day now, love? Can't wait to see pix of your new little man.

I love you guys. I just really love you.

Hi ladies :hi:

Missed you all sooo much!!

Just want to first wish you all a Happy Christmas and may the new year ahead of us only bring good things!!

My life has been hectic this past year and I'm so sorry for not keeping in touch with you girls more often.
I'm a single mommy now and have to take care of all 3 my little darlings on my own. I left my husband a couple of months ago because I couldn't stand the childish behavour anymore. But I'm doing great...me and my kids are soooo happy!!

IMGA0120.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"