CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

hi Ladies
Skav OMG baby is a beauty so adorable, can i have him? :haha:
Snip congrats i hope all goes well FX
Here and Macs hey ladies :flower:

AFM: i just saw my email where bnb said happy birthday which was may 9th and i said hmmm i think its been eternity since i been on, and sure enough it has been. my last log in was jan 21st... i guess ill just say a lot has occurred in nearly 4 months... as of now just working, should complete grad school end of year... girls are great, their going to be with their father atleast a month over the summer. it felt good to read post from awhile back.. ill make it my business to come and check you ladies out... :flower:

Where's everyone???? :cry:

Update from my side....my little bean are doing AWESOME!!
Had our NT scan yesterday and baba is perfect!
I was sooo worried that the uncontrolled diabetes may have harmed my baby!
Anyway...after detailed scan baby measured further than we expected...once again...we skipped another week. lol. but this is the final EDD...still can't believe we got pregnant at that time...but it happened. :cloud9:

Hope you all are still doing great....miss you guys!!

Bunni !!!!!!!!!!! : so great to see you :hugs: way to go with your graduation!! so glad the girls are doing fine and yes plsssssssss do come by when you could..at least just to say hi :flower:

snip: what a great news another week ahead..that's awesome...alost to the 2nd trimester :yipee: when is the EDD??

finally sat down for few mins !!!! LO is fine and finally settled down !!! phew! wakes up twice during the night for he still feeds every 2-3 hours!! I know, that's too close but the Pedi says it's fine, so it's fine with me too LOL Unfortunately, since my other two DSs have a cold, my LO too got it and it's just the nose blocked and finding it frustrates him a lot.. it started last tuesday and I thought it would go off soon but till today nothing, so planning to go the pedi again:dohh:

here's are some pics of LO :
The first one is a about 3weeks back
The second is blurry, 'cos this fellow doesn't stay still :haha:
The third was taken 2 days back

Attachments

• 2012-05-03 19.41.07-1.jpg
    2012-05-03 19.41.07-1.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 4
  • P1070450.jpg
    P1070450.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 4
  • P1070501.jpg
    P1070501.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 4
Skav, He's sooooo CUTE!!
hope he feels better soon, it's not nice when they are so sick!

EDD is 27 Nov, but will be c-section at 38-39 weeks...so another week or two discount! lol
Still can't believe I'm pregnant...don't really feel pregnant!
Oooh, Me and my best friend did some baby shopping over the weekend and bought a few pieces of clothing for the baby!

THanks Snip!!

Yay for making it to the 2nd trimester !!!!!!!! I just can't believe it! You know what Macs got a BFP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yipee: so happy for you ladies.... I'm sure Here would get her soon...The right time has to come.
How do you feel? So you bought neutral colors for the baby I guess!

Macs...CONGRATS!!!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Hey Skav,
I still can't believe it....I felt baba move!!! It was sooooo awesome!
You should think that this one being my third child will make a difference....NO, Lol :cloud9:
We have another prenatal appointment Wed 06th...so hopefully they will do a scan so that we can find out if it's :pink: or :blue:
But I think it's pink....you know how close I predict such things :haha: hahahahaha

Skav, those pics are amazing. I can't get over how much HAIR he has.

And Snip, I am so excited for you... I can't believe your EDD keeps getting sooner and sooner... baba will be here before you know it at this rate! I can't believe you're already in your 2nd tri... it's awesome.

Have you told your kids? What do they think?

AFM, good blood test results today, so I'm a happy Mac :D

I'm proud for you two girls. You both deserve LO's so much. You have so much love and that's wonderful. I guess I'm the only one left. :cry:

Thanx Macs, Im sooo happy for you!! praying that this will be one sticky bean!!!
Your blood test results look awesome :yippe:

Here...you'll get one soon! hang in there :hugs:
Everything in life happens for a reason....God have a plan with this, although we don't know what it is...and maybe we'll never know.
With both my last full term pregnancy's I actually gave up trying and left it all in His hands!
You just need to believe :flower:

Ohh, pregnancy hormones...I'm getting al teary eyed here.... :cry:

Here: you will get yours..when time comes..and it will ...soooon don't ever lose HOPE..that all I can say :hugs: thinking of you :flower:

Thanks Macs... How are you doing??? so happy the blood tests are fine... :dance:

Snip : tomorrow's the prenatal appt!! so we'll see whether the gender works out like mine!! Ooh feeling the baby the first time has no price...wow..i still remember it :cloud9: GL for tomo :hugs:

bunni: where r u ??? :trouble:

Hello, my beautiful ladies.

How is everyone?

We saw our bean this morning. Perfection. :cloud9:

Snip... did you have your gender scan?

Skav, how's the bubba?

And Here, I know you still check in once in a while. I love and miss you. :hugs:

Hi everyone :hi:

Macs...that's excellent news!!! :happydance::happydance:

Here..how are you doing hun?? :hugs:

Skav..how are you coping with all those men in your life??

AFM...I'm doing great!! :cloud9:
Unfortunately I can't go for my app today...DH couldn't get off from work :-(
Was sooo excited to find out the gender...but maybe I'll make an private app by another doct for a scan. Will see.... :shrug:
My belly is growing and I already feel huge... lol

Hope you all have a wonderfull day!! :hugs:

hey ladies :hugs:

so so so happy for you both :dance: awe....look the profile pics :cloud9:

baby is doing fine, he'll be starting with fruits soon(mayeb in about 10days) ..... and the 4 men keep me busy ALL the time!! i come once in way to Bnb and read your posts but today i got some time before serving lunch for everyone ;)

love to all :flower:

Sorry you couldn't make your appt, Snip... were you able to make it up for a different time?

So happy to see you, Skav. Sounds like you're super busy, but in such a nice way :D

AFM, battling the fatigue, short-breathedness, and nausea, and thrilled about it :D

hw r everyone doing?? how r the preggies ? aah am hving a time of my life! busy busy aaaaand busy!! :haha: life goes on....kids home with summer vacation fm the 13th june till 2nd week of sept!!!!! :shock:

luv to all

Hey Skav!

I was just thinking about you the other day! I'm so glad your kiddos are home, and that you're having such a great time.

AFM, doing well. 8+5 today, and have an appt to see my beanie next Wed. Feeling pretty queasy most of the time, but not really getting sick. Mostly just tired. You know how it goes. I'm sure that with everything you've got going on, you're still exhausted too.

Hello Everyone
Congrats to the preggo ladies!!
Here: in due time hun :hugs::flower:
Skav: he is so beautiful :cry::haha:

AFM: nothing new here, just working and my DD's decided they didnt want to spend the summer away from friends, so they are home with me. My cat had kittens about 9 weeks ago, and I still have all 6 of the kittens and the mommy cat. :dohh: They must go soon, i dont sleep well at night :haha:

Hey bunni! Sounds like you're doing well! It's nice to hear from you!

Hi Ladies.... hope everyone is doing well. AFM im somewhat wondering if im expecting. i dont want to get my hopes up, since last year i tried and it didnt happen... last year the GYN told me she believes i am ovulating, but my cycles are so weird. i went 3 months without a period earlier this year. And it appears on average my cycles are 43 days :wacko: my friends think im crazy for not wanting to test but they just dont understand how difficult it is to test and see a negative when you want a positive. my lmp was july 8th, and some :sex: happened on july 28th... im going to the GYN on the 11th of Sept... everyone wants me to test before that :haha: Love you Ladies :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->