CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

Be sure you come back and let us know what's up with you. I hope you have a beanie in there girlie. I've had lots of wine and other drinks :haha: so i hope everything i've typed makes sense :hugs:

hey ladies :flower:

Macs: how are you hun? did u feel any movements ??
snip: what hpnd to the scan??
bunni: gosh girl, so happy to see you!! :test: can't wait till your appointment!! FX'd
here: of course whatever you've make sense lol, hw r u sweetheart??

my life goes on, baby is almost 6months!!! seems like yday i got my bfp O.O everyone are doing fine. typing with one hand so if there are any mistakes , pls do excuse..naturally i hv the small man in my other arm :haha:

Wow, Skav... 6 months! That doesn't even seem possible.

No movements here yet. I thought I felt some last Sunday, but nothing since then, so that doesn't seem too likely. I'm hoping soon, though. In the meantime, we still pull out the doppler to listen every once in a while, so know s/he is still snuggled tightly in there. This is the longest we've ever gone without seeing him/her though :(

Gender scan on Sept 18 :)

hey ladies :hi:

sorry for being such a jerk! Its been almost a month not posting in here :( I should admit life is not so easy with 1 husband :haha: 2kids and a baby !! :rofl: Uff! there's only a little time at night after dinner...Gosh, I need a break!! Anyway, here's the latest of the naughty little monkey :) :cloud9:

PS: btw, we shaved his hair off, I know I cried!!!! It's this stupid culture of ours..normally it's done on the 31st day after birth. It's said that the hair would grow more stronger .... anyway, did that too and now it's grown about 1/2cm :) I miss those curly locks!!

Attachments

• P1080166.jpg
    P1080166.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 4
What a DOLL, Skav! I can't believe how big he is! I bet you do miss those curls, I hope they come back soon!!!

Thank you for coming back to us, but goodness knows we understand you're busy, lol!

:hugs:

Skav!!! He's absolutely lovely! Let me have him..:rofl: I want to play with this little guy. I miss all the ladies so much when coming on her.

Oh yea. Hey..you try to rest when you can. Even if you have to let house work go for a bit. Take care of yourself girl :hugs:

hi ladies!!!,

how are you all doing??? where r u ladies...apart from Macs and Here, i don't see anyone else, till today!! SNIP had given birth to a beautiful baby boy...I saw the foto on Here's journal !!! he's so cute :flower:

SNIP: CONGRATS again !!!!!

I know you ladies are long gone now. I had to come back to "HOME" and look at the struggles we all have been through. The success stories as well as the ones who were only here for a bit and left. This was the first board (group of friends) that I found when coming to BnB. You girls were my rock and my confidants.

I appreciated all the ups and downs we went through together. The feeling of hopelessness to the feelings of excitement from bfps.

I guess all I really want to say is..I hope your worlds are filled with love and joy no matter where your journey have taken you. Please know that I'll always consider you girls "friends".

With all the love and hugs I can possibly give you :hugs:

Hey Here,

How are you doing hun?
There's not a day that goes by without me thinking of you.
I really wish and pray that you will get your little sticky bean soon. I feel so guilty coming here and posting about my LB when your arms are empty! :cry:

Life is just soooo hectic on my side. working, house chores and two lb's are a lot of work!

Hi guys or rather girls :haha:

Don't know who are still lurking around...I just thought I'd share some picks of my boys with you....
DS1 will be 3 soon...and DS2 are 4 months old already!! :cloud9:

Photo-0287.jpg

Photo-0386.jpg

Photo-0378.jpg

Hey girls!

I miss you all too. This thread used to be my lifeline, that's for sure. It makes me sad that we're all at different places right now.

Here, I love you with all that I am, and I am still holding out hope that God's plan for you includes one more rainbow, if that's still what you and DH want

And Snip, he is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!

Oops... little man's up... will try to come back to post pics

Hi Girls!
I know no one is around anymore, but Macs...thanks for the idea to come here. Even though no one will probably read this I just have to come back to where I started. As I glanced over some of the pages it really touches my heart.

I had to come back and say that I'm finally pregnant. My last beta on yesterday was 2970. As I certainly understand these are the early days where anything can go wrong, I'm enjoying the ones I get everyday. Thanks for the encouragement always my friends.
<3

Here, oh i'm sooo happy for you! When i saw the email that you posted in this group i held my breath for some good news. Dh thinks i'm crazy cause i got al teary eyed and had to keep myself from jumping up and down! Congrats hun! At last, i knew you will get your turn!

snip <3

Thank you so much. Your boys are beautiful. That pic is the sweetest.

I'm praying I have a sticky bean here. I'll get a sono next Friday. I'm terribly stoked. I was saying I get these waves of excitement. It is so funny. I rather have gone through this with you guys but I'll take what I can get. Thank you for always being my cheerleader. You always were. Thank you my love <3

Hey ladies!!!!! I am here!!!! So sorry for not been sticking around, i didnt have internet connection for sometime and with the three kids am gone crazzzzzzzzzy LOL

HERE: i just replied to your journal....AM EXTREMELY happy for you..OMG..it's so great to see your ticker *___________* enjoy every second of it :)
MACS & SNIP : how are you ladies doing???

Will post a latest of my boy...He's 14 months now!!! I just cannot believe that he's already ONE hehe...

Can't wit till I hear from you girls...

A big hug to all of you lovelies

Thanks Skav! I've waited for that "ticker" :haha: a long time. You LO is growing fast. I can't wait to see a pic of his adorable self. I miss you girls so much. We just had such a connection. <3

Hi girls, :hi:

How are you all doing?

I just popped in to come and show off my handsome little man... :cloud9:

sitting all alone!!!
196461_10151730430898322_752803265_n.jpg

helping mommy do washing...
1002086_10151730430183322_1889235481_n.jpg

eating pan cakes and not sharing with daddy!! :haha:
1010756_10151730430268322_482486136_n.jpg

He is so cute snip! <3
How are you? I see the boys are doing wonderful!

Hi Macs!! How is your little guy??

Here....I can't believe it's 13 weeks already!! Wow, time sure fly!! :happydance:
How are you feeling? We need to see some bumps pics soon!! :coffee:

Yes, the boys keep my way to busy! I don't even have time for myself.
But I enjoy every minute!

Got to run again... :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->