• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD1 8th October - Cycle Buddies Wanted!

HippyMama, oh no what happened? evaps? well, you're not out yet til the fat lady sings so to speak! Fx

Geogem - am in exact same boat - due tomorrow haven't tested yet - how long are you going to leave it to test if she doesn't show?

Hansie, sorry to hear that maybe it's still too soon? have you read the post in TCC section about boy babies giving off less HGC so tests show up later? Dunno if it's true but might be worth a read!

Bluey and csmummu - still got my fingers crossed for you, stay away :witch: stay away....

*waves tentatively*

Hey ladies, I'm from the 1st Oct group, who are mostly all disappeared now into different random cycles (and one BFP!) I waited for 6 days past my due date for AF, and nothing came until this morning, when she officially "got me"!!! I know it's kind of early for this group, but I see that some of you have been attacked by the :witch: already (so sorry! :( ) Soooo...... Could I join ya? Pleeeease? I'm quite nice, really, and I will bring lots of lovely PMA!!

I'm hoping for a more regular 28 day cycle this month! I've always been very very regular, not sure what happened this past month...

:hug: to you all!

Shadow x

Hi ShadowRat..
i am cd 1 today ( Tuesday) and also usually have a 28 day cycle ( 26 this time tho')
Its always nice to have new cycle buddies join in...
We may need to do a new roll call..
there are a few potential :bfp: on the horizon still......so we'll see who is here for one more cycle!!!!!!!
Hopefully the last few go on to 1st tri!!!!!!

Chilly, I'm over here stomping my feet and pitching a fit, I wanted it to be your month!!! I'm so sorry she got you. I'm gonna PM you about something you said in the other post so check it out :)

Hey Shadowrat, welcome to the thread!

Sorry the :witch: got you - you'd have thought she'd have had better stuff to do in and around halloween and leave us girls alone!!

Am off to bed in a mo am hoping to find out one way or another tomorrow witch or no witch, we'll see....... wish me luck!

xxx

i got a BFN yesterday morning. I am waiting. my usual 29 days would be tomorrow, FF predicted friday so we will see how it goes, still waiting!! frustrated.

Hi Girls Witch Due Today And No Sign Of Her As Yet!!!
Tender Bbs Still And Creamy Cm But Nothing Else
Think I'm Gonna Leave It Til Friday To Test If Nothing Arrives..
Sorry To Hear That She Has Already Got Some Of You - Nasty Evil Witch - Lets Hope You Girls Get Her To Stay Away Next Time
Good Luck For You New Cycle Ladies And Every One Who Hasnt Been Got Yet Good Luck For This One!!

I wish she would hurry up and get me ! i feel pants i know shes coming but gee come on woman! then again STAYAWAY!!

up and down today gonna test with FMU tomorrow just to see what we get!

Hi to all! i have a sickly clingy 3 year old so wont be on til much later!

Love to all!

Evap marks, or duff tests, apparently theres a few ladies that have had them! BAD CLEAR BLUE! Grrr. hehehe

Im excited about properly ttc this month though YAY! I just want af to come NOW (im cd29) she'll be here any day now Ive got the 'niggles'. Id rather she didnt come untill tomorrow though as Im hoping for some nooky tonight :wink:

Ive orderd some cheapie preg and opks and they came today, I literally bought them 24 hours ago and their here already!

I did a preg test just to check and it was :bfn: no suprises there, Im going to go pee on an opk just to see what it says hehe, I thinkI might have to order some more at this rate though!

Good luck to all of your BFPS! I WANT TO BE PREGNANT AT CHRISTMAS! What a fab pressie that would be!

WHOOP!

YIPPIIIIEEEE, Congrats girl!!!! Come join me in the Prego buddies for July! Very excited for you...

We need some more ladies! :)

hehe saw your announcement and was so excited for you hubby thought i was mental! LOL

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!
:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

Congratulations hun :hug:

:witch: due for me today and been having cramps since monday but still nothing, too scared to test coz i know she is coming. Will test tomorrow am if still not here :hug:

Saxo---yay
i have been busy all day....
and now i am cooking..i think its burning...........ahhhhhhhhhhh look what i miss when away!!!!!!!
hahaha
brb after supper....or tea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i told you girl I had her tied up.......

Thanks Ladies!

Am still a bit bewildered at the moment - been weird at work though, hard to concentrate!!!

Thanks for tie-ing her up for us Chillbilly - seems to have worked!!

Eyeoresgirl - sorry to hear you think she's on her way - have got Fx for you!!

yaaaaaaaayyyyyy awesome!!! i wonder how many of us are left waiting!

been running to the washroom all day, peeing more often than usual and always checking, feeling like she will show her face any second! annoying!!!

Ok role call of who is left....
cause i think I am the only one with AF, and everyone else has :bfp: or is waiting???
hippy mumma....Ithink I read somewhere on here that a girl used clear blue and her tests were messed up.....so she called them to complain and they sent her a digital....
Woudn't hurt to try especially if more then a few duds....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->