CD1 8th October - Cycle Buddies Wanted!

JJf - I with you in the "I don't now" plan....except I have a ticker for cycle days...
I will get rid of that as soon as AF is done...LOL

Max-sorry you don't feel positive about your job assessment......and you should totally go as :witch:
Miel..........have a good time and don't tire yourself out..LOL
Hansie ......you can never be to early..I am starting cd10 and not stopping til cd28!
Saxogirl- looks like you can start soon!!!!!!!
Good luck with the monitor Bluey!!!!!!!!

Hi Folks!! Been poorly last few days...temps were really high too!

Feeling better today! :hugs:

OMG I have a positive OPK today & watery bordering on ewcm(tmi soz)!!! :wohoo:

Fella was too poorly to dtd last night (man flu) he's not getting away with it tonight tho, he's getting jumped on!!!

Glad you are feeling better nellis, will you keep those temps on your chart?

Hi all
nellis - pleased your feeling better today. Bugs are really going roung ATM!
dan-o - you must jump on your guy tonight! no excuses:rofl:my OH sometimes uses the too tired excuse! how lame! I look after a toddler all day and still have the energy!....just about:rofl:xxxx

hello all just wanted to post before i get up outta bed, kinda disappointed that i have to go to work for the first time since my hubby got home. I am kinda sad that it will be the farthest away from me he has gotten since he got home. But i miss work and the girls at work so it will be nice to chat n catch up.

Aww, have a great day at work Rainbo & make the most of your fella when you get back ;)

boy:(! got myself a cold sore on my lip yesterday (first time ) those thing are bad...hurt and burn like bitch! We BD with no kissing :( was not romantic at all...i read couples thing about cold sore and why you get one ...they all apply to me of course! stress, change of weather and hormonal changes as well:(
anyway i am still waiting for FF to confirm my ovulation and on that department something is weird too as i rarely "O" on CD14 i thin it happen to me once in the all 11 month ttc...oh well may be this cold sore messing up with my ovulation !

Dan o you must BD girl!!!:)
Queen Peen glad to know you better ...:)
all the others ladies i am thinking of you:hugs::hug: have a excellent day :hug:
let's make some babies girls!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO go Dan-o !!

Miel - sorry i know what you mean about :sex: with no kissing :(

Chilly - glad to see you back

Hansie - tell him you wanna try something different ... then tie him down and use and abuse him.

Nat - hope you feel 100% soon xx

Hi to everyone else!

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to check in and say I've hope you've all had (or are having) great days. I had my flu jab today so feeling a bit hot and a bit sore-armed now!

Aaaah your poor arm I hope it feels better soon.
Well the BD marathon continues:happydance:We will catch that egg this month! We will catch that egg this month! We will catch that egg this month......... Come on we need PMA's and to relax a bit maybe I was a POAS addict last month and im determined to be more relaxed about things this month cos I drove myself and DH insane last cycle:rofl:
When I conceved my lil girl I didn't expect to get pg so I was relaxed about the whole thing I must be more relaxed! I must be more relaxed! I must be more relaxed.......:rofl::rofl: Baby dust to you all girls we will all get our :bfp:this month I can feel it! xxxx

Nat- sorry to hear you are not feeling so hot.....I think I got off easy this season by not catching anything to bad......

Hansie I agree about not stressing so much...Look at how many "new" members announce a :bfp: within a month or so of joining.
I try to Use BnB for friendly chat ut the stress of "catching" the egg...and then 2ww can play tricks on our minds and bodies.
I love the :sex: chats that go on until 2ww.... so much fun..haha and stress free unless yoru hubby gets the flu and doesn't want to bd.
( I would say to bad...lay back and hurry..roll over on me when you are almost done hahahaha) like they can't finish in 5 second if they wanted to......I have had an X or 2 that can do this...hahaha
sorry if TMI

anyway...back to the stress free chatting...hehe
or what we can call " OPERATION " I Don't Know

as in I don't know what cd I am on, I don't know when I am supposed to ovulate, I don't know when af is due or when to POAS.
just go with the flow and bd every other day. Like they did in the olden days. :rofl:

I hope nobody takes me too seriously..just having fun!!!!

Ohhh Chilly I love that...OPERATION " I Don't Know....yippie, my plan too :) Love the ex comment, your right they can make it quick or last all day long haha. I take a long time too though, my man used to say he had to put on his hard hat and put out the Men At Work sign, hahahahaha (tmi there, I know, but is there really TMI on this site, no).

I think I would be somewhat okay with the fact that it might take some ladies a 'longer' time to conceive but sadly thats not the only heartache, it can then, very often, lead to miscarriage/preterm delivery so its like an awful double whammy for so many ladies :(

Along with the Operation-I Don't Know....thinking we need something that says I Hate the 2ww tag line too, ha.

Ha ha, you guys!

JJF... TWO TIMES A DAY!!?? :shock: Wow me and my fella are seroiusly slacking!!

I was just going to temp this month (so I could keep track of my luteal phase) & bd every other day, but was worried abut having another 60 day cycle (my excuse) so decided to POAS after all. Good job I did, I'm fertile right now!! So excited, yippee!!!

meeeeee too as i wiggle myself this morning! Woooooot BD time!! let the giddy up begin!

Monitor says "low" but no harm in a little practice, eh girls?!!:winkwink:

No harm at all in practising;)
I have my predicted day of O written in my diary the 19th (sunday) and we will be stepping up the :sex: to every day starting tomo until tues or wed next week! do you girls think that is too much? I must relax..... I must relax :rofl: My hubby seems more keen on baby making this cycle i think he just wants to get me pg so i will shut up about it :rofl: I am not POAS until the:witch:is late... I refuse! I imagined a 2 year ish age gap between our first 2 its looking more and more like it will be at least 2.5 years! I will relax....lol xxxxxxx

My hubby seems more keen on baby making this cycle i think he just wants to get me pg so i will shut up about it :rofl:

LOL My DH knows exactly what hes on about!

I dont know what going on here but i want to so i cant join in your operation i dont know but i wish you all well!

I got strechy clear stuff last night so we :sex: anyway i did have a faint line on my OPK then this morning i had :blush: cloudy streachy stuff so im not sure if that was progress or :spermy: lol SORRRYYY!!!!

I WANT A FRIGGIN CLUE!!! :muaha:

meeeeee too as i wiggle myself this morning! Woooooot BD time!! let the giddy up begin!

wiggle as in.........:blush: yourself without hubby..
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
2 times a day JJF.....shoot.....I am lucky if I can get 2 times durig O time.
this month..I am startng soon cause i have a very high libido this month.
been wiggling myself for the last 3 days...HAHAHAHA

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->