CD1 after MC, first soy cycle. Anyone with me?

The lines don't get dark on the sticks like they do actual dipstick or midstream tests. The machine reads the levels in the line and finds your personal surge.

I never get EWCM! Watery is just fine for making a baby. My son is proof haha

I think I'm past baby making at this point lol cervix is closed and temps are rising. But I think we'll :sex: tonight anyways cuz he's off tomorrow and we'll be up late lol

So fingers crossed a baby is being made in my belly right now lol

The lines don't get dark on the sticks like they do actual dipstick or midstream tests. The machine reads the levels in the line and finds your personal surge.

I never get EWCM! Watery is just fine for making a baby. My son is proof haha

I think I'm past baby making at this point lol cervix is closed and temps are rising. But I think we'll :sex: tonight anyways cuz he's off tomorrow and we'll be up late lol

So fingers crossed a baby is being made in my belly right now lol
Good to know about the lines! Thanks!

FX'd for you this month!

FF gave me crosshairs this morning :happydance: so I'm 3DPO which matches up with temps and secondary signs as well so I'm confident it's accurate.

Lets early symptom spot to entertain ourselves!

O day-
Cramps
O pain
Sore feeling ovaries during :sex: in the early morning hours

1DPO-
woke up hungry (rarely happens)
Cervix high, medium & closed
Sticky CM

2DPO-
woke up hungry again
Headache in evening
Backache (from falling asleep in the floor watching OITNB?)
Dull but noticeble AF like cramps
Grouchy

3DPO-
Woke hungry yet AGAIN?!
Mild headache in AM
Lower Backache (left over from yesterday?)
Off and on dull AF like cramps (did I imagine em?)
Weird heavy/not quite sore but different feeling in armpit side of left boob (wth?)

FF gave me crosshairs this morning :happydance: so I'm 3DPO which matches up with temps and secondary signs as well so I'm confident it's accurate.

Lets early symptom spot to entertain ourselves!

O day-
Cramps
O pain
Sore feeling ovaries during :sex: in the early morning hours

1DPO-
Sticky CM

2DPO-
woke up hungry again
Headache in evening
Grouchy

3DPO-
Woke hungry yet AGAIN?!
Mild headache in AM
Weird heavy/not quite sore but different feeling in armpit side of left boob (wth?)
Definitely sounds like you have a pretty clear ovulation day and quite a few symptoms already! Do you normally have any symptoms such as breast tenderness, spotting, headaches, cravings, etc before AF? Did you have implantation bleeding with your other pregnancies?

I'm currently CD 17 and still no clear sign of ovulated yet, but I usually O between CD 16-19 so I'm not worried yet. Today I've been having strange pressure and a really full feeling in my uterus area though, and I've also been having ovulation pain so hopefully today is the day. I actually had some EWCM yesterday and got so excited that I screamed in excitement and yelled for my husband to come look lol.

I randomly get headaches but they're typically hormonal so maybe a sign? But as for the others you asked about, not typically! My cycles have been so crazy since having our son. I've only had 5 cycles starting when he was 16 months old and one was a MC in May so I honestly don't know what my 'normal' is anymore and that's going to make for a crazy 2-3WW!! We only started TTC after the MC so I wasn't tracking or symptom spotting .

I've never had implantation bleeding! With any of the 3 pregnancies.

Do you temp? It definitely helps narrow down O day!

I randomly get headaches but they're typically hormonal so maybe a sign? But as for the others you asked about, not typically! My cycles have been so crazy since having our son. I've only had 5 cycles starting when he was 16 months old and one was a MC in May so I honestly don't know what my 'normal' is anymore and that's going to make for a crazy 2-3WW!! We only started TTC after the MC so I wasn't tracking or symptom spotting .

I've never had implantation bleeding! With any of the 3 pregnancies.

Do you temp? It definitely helps narrow down O day!
I usually temp religiously. I took a break from it last month just to try and not stress so much, but I almost find that I stress out more when I don't temp cuz I don't know what's happening with my cycle.

I think I finally had my temp spike this morning...or at least would have. I had to get up 2 hrs earlier than normal so I had to take it earlier than I usually do, but it was elevated so I think it would have been a true spike at my usual time. I guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow to confirm it for sure.

Here's to hoping that the next 2 weeks fly by!

I usually have a 28 day cycle, give or take a day or two. How about you?

Fingers crossed for high temps tomorrow!!

My cycles are around 35-40 days usually but hard to say cuz they're few and far between since im still nursing my son. But I took soy this cycle so it should be shorter

Fingers crossed for high temps tomorrow!!

My cycles are around 35-40 days usually but hard to say cuz they're few and far between since im still nursing my son. But I took soy this cycle so it should be shorter
That's awesome that you're still nursing! I hope you don't have such a long wait this cycle. A 2ww is hard enough...I can't imagine having to wait almost 3.

Thanx hun!! I never imagined nursing this long but now that we're here I couldn't imagine not! Do you plan on BFing?

I think I'm going to copy and paste and ad to this everyday to keep an updated list of my obsessive symptom spotting because why not? Haha (wish I did this when I got pregnant with our son so I could look back on it now and obsess)

O day-
Cramps
O pain
Sore feeling ovaries during in the early morning hours

1DPO-
Sticky CM

2DPO-
woke up hungry again
Headache in evening
Grouchy
Cervix high, firm & closed

3DPO-
Woke hungry yet AGAIN?!
Mild headache in AM

4DPO
Woke hungry but not as bad as yesterday!
Mild backache in afternoon
Slight burning feeling in right side kinda under belly button ( I remember something similar with our son. Was I making it up?)
Twinges
Cervix medium/low (jumped around) firm & closed
CM not reliable due to :sex: this AM
Bloated after lunch
Nothing too eventful today but was cleaning most of the day so wasn't able to feel as much as when I'm relaxing

How are you doing today?!

I definitely plan on breastfeeding for as long as possible. I am a little worried that I'll want to get pregnant before my cycle regulates if I'm breastfeeding over a year, but I guess I'll cross that road when I get to it. Hopefully baby #2 won't take so long to make!!!

Keep the symptoms coming!
I'm not feeling anything so far, but the fullness and pressure in my uterus area is gone and so is the ovulation pain so I'm thinking that's a good sign.

My cervix dropped today into a medium position and also felt firm and closed today. Let's hope that we caught our eggs!

Some get regular cycles while still nursing so maybe you'll be able to do both?!

Sounds like my cervix today! Fingers crossed we both caught the egg and will be implanting soon!!

Finally got my crosshairs on FF this morning! That puts me at 3 DPO. :happydance:

Yes! Just two days behind me!!! Can put put your chart in your signature so I can creep on it? Lol

Sure thing! I was actually looking at yours and wondering how to add mine. I'll play around with my signature and see if I can add it.

Somehow I overlooked this thread when checking new posts.
Yay for crosshairs and the ability to creep your chart anytime haha

Speaking of creeping charts...I found my old bfp chart on a zombie thread and overlaid it with my current...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-07-07-20-58-49.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-07-07-20-58-49.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 3
That's a nice triphasic pattern on your old bfp chart!

I'm still not having any symptoms. How is your symptom spotting going?

Last two days just backache and a random twinge!

O day-
Cramps
O pain
Sore feeling ovaries during in the early morning hours

1DPO-
Sticky CM

2DPO-
woke up hungry again
Headache in evening
Grouchy

3DPO-
Woke hungry yet AGAIN?!
Mild headache in AM

4DPO
Woke hungry but not as bad as yesterday!
Mild backache in afternoon
Slight burning feeling in right side kinda under belly button ( I remember something similar with our son. Was I making it up?)
Twinges
Cervix medium/low (jumped around) firm & closed
CM not reliable due to this AM
Bloated after lunch

5DPO
Little bit of creamy CM in AM and by night it like doubled in quantity
Backache
Random twinge here and there
Vivid dream tonight

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online