CD1 after MC, first soy cycle. Anyone with me?

We def have some nice temps! :happydance:

My temp still being up is the only thing that's making me feel a little bit better about getting a bfn this morning.

Me too! I know I'm still early days but part of my was hoping for a squinter at least! Lol maybe tomorrow!!

This is neat
https://whenmybaby.com/implantation-doubling-calculator.php

That's a pretty cool chart and def makes me feel better about not seeing a bfp yet!

My temp dropped and I got a bfn again this morning (10 dpo). AF is supposed to show tomorrow, and I'm starting to think I'm out this month.:nope:

My temp dropped and I got a bfn again this morning (10 dpo). AF is supposed to show tomorrow, and I'm starting to think I'm out this month.:nope:

I had a little dip this morning too after the spike yesterday. Still bfn here too. AF not due for another week or so tho

Started spotting brown today. With AF due tomorrow, I'm feeling even more out. :cry:

My cervix is still high though, so I'm not sure if it just hasn't dropped yet...:shrug: Probably me just clinging to the last bit of hope.

Have I been staring too long or is there something on the bottom one? :shrug:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-07-14-18-47-57.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-07-14-18-47-57.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_2015-07-14-18-59-53.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-07-14-18-59-53.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_2015-07-14-18-51-59.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-07-14-18-51-59.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 5
I think I see something on the bottom one too!!!

Are you going to test with a FRER tomorrow?!

I used my FRER at the same time I took this one (and yes it was the bottom one I swear I see something on!! The top was from this morning!) So I have to get more tomorrow when I go into town but will be taking anotger cheapie in the AM, if I don't take another tonight haha if I hold my pee til before bed should be good lol its 7:21 here now

So call me crazy but I just tested using an IC opk cuz I didn't want to use one of my few pregnancy tests left. It came out positive, but I don't know how accurate it is???

I think it had to be a positive OPK too because a lot of people have a small amount of LH in their system all the time. Use an HPT!!! Fingers crossed

Bfn this morning. Must have been an evap or my eyes playing mean tricks :(

The :witch: got me right on time. :growlmad:

After 16 failed cycles I think it's time for me to make an appt with a RE. Maybe they can figure out what the heck is going on with me. :cry:

I'm also going to start my second cycle of soy cuz I know they won't be able to figure out anything for this cycle so I might as well try again.

Better luck to you this cycle! Keep me posted.

Little dip today. Meh. Still above cover line tho and cervix is high, soft and tightly closed which is favorable so not tooooooooo worried yet lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->