CD1 after MC, first soy cycle. Anyone with me?

I've been having creamy CM today...I'm not sure if this is good or not. I thought it was supposed to dry up after ovulation, but I know that I've had creamy CM after O before. Do you remember what your CM and cervix position were like during your first pregnancy or were you not tracking your symptoms back then? Also, do you feel like your twinges are more on the side or in the middle? I've also been having a few twinges in my left ovary area on/off.

Yeah average cycle it dries up after O

I had lots of creamy CM with my son! And looking back at my chart my cervix was all over the place

Good to know! I'm feeling good about this cycle...but trying not to get my hopes up too much at the same time. I hope we have our little soy BFPs this cycle!

I am too!! Especially after over laying my old chart with my current because it seems to be following a similar trend! I really hope this is it for both of us!!

1DPO-
woke up hungry (rarely happens)
Cervix high, medium & closed
Sticky CM

2DPO-
woke up hungry again
Headache in evening
Backache (from falling asleep in the floor watching OITNB?)
Dull but noticeble AF like cramps
Grouchy
Cervix high, firm & closed

3DPO-
Woke hungry yet AGAIN?!
Mild headache in AM
Lower Backache (left over from yesterday?)
Off and on dull AF like cramps (did I imagine em?)
Weird heavy/not quite sore but different feeling in armpit side of left boob (wth?)
Cervix high, medium & closed

4DPO
Woke hungry but not as bad as yesterday!
Mild backache in afternoon
Slight burning feeling in right side kinda under belly button ( I remember something similar with our son. Was I making it up?)
Twinges
Cervix medium/low (jumped around) firm & closed
CM not reliable due to this AM
Bloated after lunch

5DPO
Cervix high, firm & closed
Little bit of creamy CM in AM and by night it like doubled in quantity
Backache
Random twinge here and there
Vivid dream tonight

6DPO
Cervix medium/high, firm & closed..feels different, almost slimey?
Backache not near as noticeable as days before
Not as much creamy CM as yesterday, but :sex: in the early morning hours so might have messed up my check
Random throbbing on left side
2 "lightning crotch" episodes..haven't had this since late in my pregnancy, wtf?!
Soreness on right side
I've really really wanted a Sprite since yesterday, I don't typically drink soda (too early for legit preg cravings but noting it anyways)
Sleepy eyes in afternoon (been on bnb too much?) :haha:

I'm 5 DPO today, and here's what's been going on so far:

O day
- decreased appetite
- EWCM
- cervix high and soft

1 DPO
- felt a lot of pressure/fullness in my uterus area all day
- some watery CM
- cervix still high and soft

2 DPO
- had diarrhea in the morning (totally not normal for me), but otherwise no
symptoms
- cervix medium, firm, closed

3 DPO
- had diarrhea in the morning again, but otherwise no symptoms
- cervix still medium, firm, closed

4 DPO
- medium amount of creamy/wet CM
- cervix moved to high, firm
- gassy (maybe from eating not as good as usual?)
- 1-2 twinges over the left ovary region
- temp keeps climbing

5 DPO
- woke up to mild heartburn in the early morning hours and had it again
mid morning for a few minutes
- cervix really high, can't really tell much else cuz it's so high
- very slight AF feeling in my uterus on/off (so weird for me to have any
sensation there this soon before AF!)
- small amount of creamy/tacky CM

How are you feeling Powell? Anymore symptoms??

That makes me feel better about mine even though I'm 2 days behind you! Did you also have that feeling with your son?

Cramping yesterday and so far today. Fingers crossed there a little bubs getting snug in there

I've been having a lot of cramping too. They're not very strong cramps but make it feel like AF is going to start at any moment. Also been gassy, having breast tenderness on the sides, low back was aching on/off yesterday, some mild cold-like symptoms on/off yesterday and today, and cm is creamy and has more of an off-white tint to it. I'm supposed to start Wednesday, and the closer I get the more nervous I'm getting that these are PMS symptoms.

Does my chart look triphasic to you? I'm not sure what FF does when it detects a triphasic pattern, but I don't think it has alerted me yet.

So many of those symptoms I had when I was pregnant with our son! The breast tenderness, by the armpit was the giveaway for me. I wish I could say I had it now but I got nothing in that department lol my CM is a little more watery today and definitely still having AF like cramps which is making me hopeful since I'm around the most common implantation days!

Your chart is definitely looking triphasic!! (I also have no idea what FF does when it detects it!) When are you planning to test?

I got a 3 pack of FRER tests today and have 2 digis already on standby, so I think I might start testing tomorrow. I would really like to hold out until at least 10dpo or until my anticipated AF day, which is Wed, but I don't think I'm that strong. :wacko:

I got a 3 pack of FRER tests today and have 2 digis already on standby, so I think I might start testing tomorrow. I would really like to hold out until at least 10dpo or until my anticipated AF day, which is Wed, but I don't think I'm that strong. :wacko:

Well your temps look great! Monday is the day I initially was going to start testing but then I counted my cheapies and had a couple more than I thought haha

Feeling super AF like today! Really crampy and backache. CM is getting kinda watery too and feeling a little wet down there. Had to make sure AF wasn't here just a little bit ago. I'm hoping this is a good sign!!

DH really wanted to BD again today, and I think it released some cm. I've had a couple of "gushes" of creamy cm down there this afternoon. It's such an awful feeling to feel like you're leaking! :haha:

Hopefully your cramps are from a nice, firm implantation! I wasn't having much for cramps earlier today been having been feeling more for the past couple of hours and such a gas bubble in my stomach too.

Can this 2WW go by any slower?!?!? I don't know if I'm hoping for an implantation dip tomorrow or for my temp to keep climbing. I guess I'll see what happens...

I'm hoping for nice high temps. The implantation dip is a myth according to a lot of sites I've seen, they say it's from Secondary oestrogen surge. Idk lol

Still been feeling crampy and had a touch of EWCM. Like the smallest amount but there.
Yes it seems like this 2WW is going by so slow even tho I'm a freak and already started testing, I'm not in the days where I'd expect a bfp yet lol taking forever

A high temp tomorrow would def make me feel more comfortable.

I hear ya about the testing! All I want to do is POAS!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->