CD1 after MC, first soy cycle. Anyone with me?

You have a really long LP and still have almost a week left before AF is due right? I think there's still hope!

I hattttttttte long cycles with a passion lol used to love em before TTC

AF is due Tuesday so still time and more waiting lol very impatiently I may add

Started soy yesterday, cd5 so taking to help egg be healthier I hope, also starting EPO today, question does soy isoflavones also help in more CM fluid? Thanks

:witch:

On the plus side I had a normal LP instead of a super long one!

Powell: Booo for the witch but glad you're seeing the positive in it!

Dolphinleigh: I've read that the soy iso can go either way with the cm. You might want to have some preseed on standby just in case.

I started my second cycle of soy yesterday on CD 2 (started on CD4 last time), so hopefully this time is the charm!

I start mine in 2 days! Doing 3-7 again

What dose are you doing?

I did 100, 100, 150, 150, 200 last cycle so I'm doing 150, 150, 150, 200, 200 this cycle. DH wanted me to take 200 all 5 days...he's so desperate for me to get pg. :haha:

I am a little worried that I might not be taking the right dosage per the label though. It says each capsule:
Soy Isoflavone Concentrate 50 mg
(40% Isoflavones = 20 mg)

I'm going off of the concentrate amount (50 mg) cuz I know I can't take more than 200 and don't want to take too much. Do you think I'm taking it right?

Attachments

• gnclabel.jpg
    gnclabel.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 4
Yikes! Good thing I asked. I'll start taking it by the 20 mg dosage tonight, which means I only took 60mg last night, so I'll jump up to 140 tonight, then 180, 180, 200 the following days. How much are you taking?

CD3 80mg
CD4 120mg
CD5 160mg
CD6 160mg
CD7 200mg

It's similar to the dosage I took when I got pregnant with our son. But these are 40mg and the others were 34mg so just a little more each day.

First cycle (Aug2012) I ovulated CD18 and last cycle was CD15/16

Ok, awesome. Hopefully now that I'm taking the correct amount this will be my month!

Good luck darlin' I hope so too!

I took the wrong dose my first two days in my cycle with our son. I only took 34mg because mine has the concentrate lol

Just finished my first soy isoflavones, did cd5-9, last month don't think I ovulated so I am hoping for strong, healthy egg and lots of o cramps, usually I ovulate anywhere between cd14-22, hoping its earlier this time as my cycles have been either really long, 36-40 days or really short, 22 days....... My dosage is,

Cd5 and 6 was 240 by accident, then went down to 180 for the last three days, most people increase over the five days anyone have to decrease instead?

Jenn

Just finished my first soy isoflavones, did cd5-9, last month don't think I ovulated so I am hoping for strong, healthy egg and lots of o cramps, usually I ovulate anywhere between cd14-22, hoping its earlier this time as my cycles have been either really long, 36-40 days or really short, 22 days....... My dosage is,

Cd5 and 6 was 240 by accident, then went down to 180 for the last three days, most people increase over the five days anyone have to decrease instead?

Jenn
FX'd you get a good egg this cycle and the 2 high dosages doesn't affect you! Tonight is my last dose of soy for this cycle so I'm hoping for a strong, healthy egg too! I usually ovulate between day 16-19, and I'm also hoping that mine will be a little earlier this month.

I'm debating on whether to take Robitussin to help increase my cm this month. I bought it last month but ended up not taking it cuz I really hate taking meds, but I'm also desperate to get pregnant so that desire might win out over my hatred of drugs.

Jenn
FX'd you get a good egg this cycle and the 2 high dosages doesn't affect you! Tonight is my last dose of soy for this cycle so I'm hoping for a strong, healthy egg too! I usually ovulate between day 16-19, and I'm also hoping that mine will be a little earlier this month.

I'm debating on whether to take Robitussin to help increase my cm this month. I bought it last month but ended up not taking it cuz I really hate taking meds, but I'm also desperate to get pregnant so that desire might win out over my hatred of drugs.

I have been takin evening primrose oil capsules to increase my cm fluid, between the two I am feeling very wet, tmi, sorry,

I used Robitussin the cycle I got pregnant with our son so I'll be using that again

I've heard good things about the EPO.

Powell: What days do you take the Robitussin?

I took it from about CD10 thru O. I wasn't sure when I was going to ovulate since it was my first cycle so I wanted to be covered

Question current cd14, on cd11 I had spotting the cd12 light flow and then spotting cd13, now very light spotting, anyone experience this with soy? Is it another weird period or ovulation or implenation, FF has no crosshairs and no new cycle started, so confused......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->