CD1 and starting soy this month! Woo Hoo!

Lamburai1703

Finally a mummy!
Reaction score
I am now CD1 again after a month off following my second miscarriage and I am so excited about TTC again!!

I can't wait to pee on a stick, come up with new and inventive ways to romance OH into the bedroom even when he's knackered, and then wait anxiously for 2 weeks to see if I am up the duff! BRING IT ON!!

I am going to start soy this month and was planning on taking it CD3 to CD7 at 120mg (3 x 40mg capsules). What do you think? it surely can't make me ov any later than CD30 which I was this month!!

I am SO OVER EXCITED!! BRING ON THE NEW YEAR BFP'S!!

:huh:confused! i thought you were supposed to avoid soy when TTC

No - soy is similar to clomid so I'm going to use it to try and bump a few days off my my cycle pre-ov.

sorry don't know much about soy, so would you say it is good to eat soy rich food prior to ovulation and then stop after ovulation?

Umm not so sure on soy rich food but soy contains an estrogen like substance which makes your body think there is not enough so it makes more which causes eggs to ripen - or something like that!! You're only supposed to do it for 5 days though usually between 2 and 6 or 3 and 7.

Hope that helps a bit?!

I am now CD1 again after a month off following my second miscarriage and I am so excited about TTC again!!

I can't wait to pee on a stick, come up with new and inventive ways to romance OH into the bedroom even when he's knackered, and then wait anxiously for 2 weeks to see if I am up the duff! BRING IT ON!!

I am going to start soy this month and was planning on taking it CD3 to CD7 at 120mg (3 x 40mg capsules). What do you think? it surely can't make me ov any later than CD30 which I was this month!!

I am SO OVER EXCITED!! BRING ON THE NEW YEAR BFP'S!!

Good Luck. I took my cd 3-7 100mg. Going to ov soon. Hope this will be my month :happydance:.

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->