cd1, anyone else? wanting a Christmas bfp!

dinky

happy mum to 2 girls :)
Reaction score
Hey ladies, the witch got me this morning after having faint lines on tests for the last few days so onto cycle 3 of ttc since my d&c late August :( anyone want to wait out this cycle with me? Normally ovulate between cd20 and 25 so got a while to wait yet and this cycle I will be temping and using opks. Hoping to get a bfp for Christmas :)

I'll join you hun! I'm CD6 so hoping this month is our month

I got a bit obsessed with DTD at specific times last month and drove my OH a bit crazy! this month I have a better idea of when im likely to ovulate (day 16) so i am just going to make sure we DTD every other day during that week as trying to do it every day is just hard work with jobs and a 3 year old lol x

Hi trudie! Glad to hear you will ovulate soon! Get bding soon! Every other day is a good plan that's what's recommended as it gives sperm a good amount of time to build back up again :) that's what i try to aim for, but dp is constantly in the mood and I get 'harrased' daily lol!

Sorry to hear that Dinky:awww:! CD7 for me, here we go again ladies !:xmas16:

Extra Christmas sparkly baby dust to us all!!! Please let us have a Christmas miracle :dust:

Hey ladies!! I want a Christmas BFP so bad...What better Christmas present to give DH! Im only on CD 2 today. DH will be out of town until the day I O.:growlmad: I am hoping I can get him home at least by the night before so I have a chance. ...If I have to drive to him I will! :laugh2:

Ladies! my plan worked, hubby is doing great this month:happydance: Last month he was upset about scheduling and bd felt awkward all the time so i said no more scheduling and pulled myself back. Playing hard to get so i have hard time gettin him off me. I hope he keeps up the good work until ovulation :happydance:

Also CD8, i have cramps already and watery cm. I hope its not cyst or anything like that

Oh, that darn witch! I'm so sorry she got you too, Dinky. I saw your thread about getting faint positives and was rooting for you to get your BFP. Here's to hoping we all get BFPs by Christmas!

I know was so devastating getting those faint positives then af starting early! I think my cycles are out of whack since the d&c hoping it's back to normal this month! I'm on cd4 now and af is starting to slow down, it was unusually heavy for the first 3 days! Going to start using opks on cd10 I think, can't wait :)

Hello again ladies! I'm in the same boat as you dinky, after my positives the :witch: got me 3 days early yesterday. CD2 for me today.

I'm pretty excited though, DH and I are going on a trip out of state next weekend and I will be in my fertile time. It will be a great weekend to baby-make! :D

So sorry to hear that fairy cat! It's horrible isn't it :( but glad to hear you haven't got to wait long till you o again! I probably won't o for another 3 weeks :( I wish I had shorter cycles! I'm using opks for the first time this cycle so I'm excited to start using them. I used them to conceive dd2 and they really do help!

CD4 for me. I hope to ovulate between cd20 & 30 (although earlier would be fantastic!) A Christmas bfp would be amazing.
:dust:
Waiting to O is tough work! I have a good number of anovulatory cycles post bcp too so I never quite know if I will ovulate or not.

dinky - I hope the OPKs can help you out this cycle, I love them to confirm. Do you have any specific O signs?

Hello ladies I'm on cd 7 I pray and wish I get
A Christmas bfp we are on month 22 of trying
And my second round of clomid all the best to
You ladies and lots of baby dust

Sunflower I really do hope clomid works for you this cycle it sounds as though you have been trying a long time and a Christmas bfp would be lovely!
Sapphire I know how you feel, I o late too between cd20 and 25, sometimes I o early around cd14 but not very often, would love that to happen this time!
Fairycat I normally get a lot of ewcm leading up to o but last cycle I had it all month long! I hope it don't happen again. Once I o I normally get sore bobs that stay until af, what about you?

Im cd 6, af is just finishing up. I dont know my cycle or ovulation dates but I used to be fairly regular. I have 2 apps that say my fertile time is cd11 - cd14 so thats next week.

Fingers crossed for everyone :)

I'm on cd5 now and my af is almost done, it's light flow today so should be gone tomorrow or next day. Can't wait coz then I can start the opks :) I love to poas!!

I read that if you ovulate later than CD16, egg gets older and harder to conceive. Why dont you try taking vitex and maybe it will make u ovulate sooner?

I've tried taking things to help with conceiving before and they just seem to make my pcos symptoms worse so I'm going to leave it to nature. I managed to conceive dd2 with no problems and I didn't ovulate till cd35 that cycle! The pregnancy that ended a few months ago, I ovulated around cd14 as I had a bfp on cd27 so you never know I might get lucky again fingers crossed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->