CD1!! anyone want to buddy up :)

Will keep everything crossed for you manny :hugs: xx

Oh mannymoo - fingers crossed for you. I hope your doing ok. Can only imagine how you must be feeling. Lets hope it's all just too early to see.:hugs: xxxx

Thanks guys. Doc called to say that the blood results were good... And bad! Good because they are now 3300 (so more than doubling) but bad because at 3300 something should be seen. Progesterone is also fine. I have to go back early next week for another u/s. I think this is going to be a looooooong weekend. Thanks for your thoughs! X

I hope it's not ectopic many, maybe baby is just hiding? I hope they give you some more blood work. Usually when it's ectopic the hcg is very slow in rising (at least I think it is if I remember correctly). How far along would you be roughly based off your dates?

Hope its good news for you,
Klemon when you thinking of testing again???
Nearly time for you Kelly, how you feeling :)

Yes I thought the rise was less good in ectopics, let's hope naughty baby is hiding!
I cracked, am either d12 but could be 14. Got a really really super faint pink line after 10mins on cheap one step test last pm, but tested again pre bed and this am an bfn, so I thinl it must have been an evap. I got so excited but back to feeling pretty rubbish now, and feel like af is coming now so going to try and just wait it out.:cry:

you never know hun wait and see if she shows up! I had cramps before which is odd cause nothing going on, i dont even no where im upto as didnt have a proper bleed....thinking might just not proply try but not prevent and see what happens.x

Klemon get a frer and test if you're testing earlier ic's can be positive then neg. I hope you get good news.

I'm still getting my ass kicked from the bcps. Down reg starts monday.

Thanks kelly.I looked tham up and your right, I think I will get frer for next cycle, just going to wait for af to arrive now. Not feeling positive I think you sort of just know when you are. Do you think you will be able to ntnp kat? I'm too much of a poas addict!! Have agood weekend girls! Xx

Down regg starts tuesday, got my days all mixed up, but I'm off work till tuesday so maybe it'll go fast since they're days off.

Getting my hair done tuesday as well, I want to not have to dye it while being pregnant if all works out.

So today I made dh take me to ER because I was so worried about ectopic rupture. Managed to get another scan and there was a little sac in the right place! We were over the moon! No explanation for the spotting, or for not being able to see anything 3 days ago but for now it looks good. I'm now taking progesterone so hoping that will stop the spotting. Thanks for all your thoughts. I'm praying for all your BFPs to come soon! Mandy x

Sounds like great news so far! Yay! Did they date how far along you are?

The sac measured 5.3 weeks. According to LMP I should have been 5.5 weeks but after giving the doc my O dates, he said that was slightly later than normal so nothing to be concerned about yet. I've still got my original appointment tomorrow so we'll see if it's grown a bit by then.
Kelly9 - I was reading your parenting journal yesterday - it brought tears to my eyes.
Kat - still nothing?
Lemon - have you tested again?

:happydance:Congratulations Manny, so happy for you you must be so pleased!!!
Kelly what does the down reg actually involve??

I am out. The:witch: arrived this morning. I knew it anyway, did another preg test yesterday and bfn,then i got a headache and I just knew. Did a little boots trip and have stocked up on tampons (HATE buying those) and cough syrup (thats what SMEP says, any thoughts???) and a gnus cactus(again any thgouhts??). Have literally tried everything else so it can't do any harm!! Gutted as it means Christamas baby is out, and I know if i do get preggers over Christmas it will be horrible cos i will be thinking about last yr:cry: Anyway, roll on ovulation!!!

Kat whats happening with you?? xxx

Brilliant news manny!!! Am so pleased for you :)
No news with me, i might take another test just for the hell of it as never had any blood so to speak but im not hopeful. klemon whats the deal with cough syrup?? was thinking about smep but my wedding dress comes in end of this month so want to hammer the exercise and diet plan so i can actually try it on haha
kelly im not sure whats involved either :D xxx

Ha ha I know that feeling!! I was obsessed with my diet and gyring pre wedding ( not so much now!!)- is worth it though! whens your wedding?? apparently the stuff in cough syrup that thins down mucous can also thin your CM so makes it easier for spermies to swim through. Im more of a sciencey nerd so doubt it actually works but willing to give anything a go now!! I think it would be worth doing another test, seems a bit funny to have had no proper bleed at all??!

Klemon sorry about af arriving. This month I used preseed and I STRONGLY recommend it. I've never heard of the cough syrup thing but I know preseed makes an hospitable environment for sperm to swim and I've heard it can make sperm live longer too. Never heard of the cactus thing either?? Kay - def test again. Let us know what happens...

down regging meds are the first of a few medications I'll need to take. What the DR meds do is shut down my ovaries so I don't produce any follies and risk early ovulation/ovulation which could mess with my lining and hormones and thus the transfer. The next set of meds I'll start is the esterase, it's the medication that thickens my lining once my ovaries are "quiet" they thicken till it's good enough to support an implanting embryo, then I start progesterone suppositories which help sustain the lining then I have transfer! There is a lot less to A FET then a fresh cycle.

Many all sounds good! I hope the sac has grown accordingly, please let us know.

SOrry Klemon but hey I've gained a possible pregnancy buddy closer in dates to mine so I'll take ya with open arms. You'd be testing 2 weeks before me but thats still close.

Kat I do a test every 7 days till something happens.

My body feels all out of whack cause my period should have come the other day but the bcp's are stopping it so I feel like I would have her, i.e. backache etc but no bleeding. It's odd.

It's my and DH's 9th year since we started dating today, where has the time gone.

Many, what part of my journal were you reading? There have been lots of heartbreaking things in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->