CD1!! anyone want to buddy up :)

I'd keep testing every couple of days, you could have o'd later and possibly had implantation spotting? I hope something happens for you soon so if it's not a bfp you can ttc again with the next cycle. Keep us updated.

A very close friend of mine who struggled to get pg for a long time and had an mc finally have birth to her little girl a few days ago. I"m going over tomorrow to cuddle her, I know it's going to be hard but I want to see and hold her, I am so happy for my friend while being totally sad for myself.

Kat have you done any temping at all? That would give you a clue if its gone down too.

At least your frined gives me hope Kelly that it will happen! Although, I totally understand it will be hard for you. You cant help but feel envious in these situations. DH says to me, it will make it all the more special and lobed when it finally does happen:flower:

Nothing to report still. I had sore nips (sorry!!) for a day, but nothing now. :shrug: xx

ooo i had sore nips when was preggers, that came and went! You never know :)
I have browny ewcm...maybe something will show, bit annoying though.

Kat that is annoying, after loosing Hannah I spotted for SOOOOOO many days. This is the longest stretch I've had with none and it's only been 7 days! Though I don't expect anymore spotting till my bcp period starts because of the pills. The bcp's are making my temps go up to pregnancy range, it's interesting.

Klemon, it will happen, I am proof that it happens, we were told that we had less then a 3% chance of conceiving without treatment and 18 long hard months of timing sex right every time we got our son.

How long were you guys all ttc before having your losses? We did 18 months before we got our son without any losses, then after him tried for 9 months to have our second before doing IVF and getting pregnant and now it's been 2 months of messed up cycles.

I had straight forward bleed after mc and period after was normal..dont understand :( I've normally gotten pregnant pretty quick, not by using opks or charts or anything just by having regular sex, this loss was the first pregnancy with my fiance and now i'm older and the job i do now sometimes we just cant fit it in!!!

Well you could still be pg especially if it's just brown cm. Keep testing every few days.

I think I'll do an hpt tomorrow then in 2 days time and if both are neg I'm done poas till after transfer. I won't even have to do opks since I'm on the pill so I have a TON of those left over.

Tested again def bfn...still no bleeding so to speak bit more pinky brown stuff wouldnt call it blood. So i think i will go from yesterday as cd1?? when actually got some on liner?
Hows everyone else?

How frustrating...you must have ov'd later then?.... Hopefully it will kick in properly soon so you can keep trying. Still nothing really from me, AF due sunday, so may test thurs/fri, but not expecting anything.... Only been ttc 7 months and had the misc after 3, but thought it would be quicker than this!! everyone else seems to catch on their first go!!

Our clinic tells us and charting tells us cd1 isn't till first day of full flow Kat.

Klemon I thought I'd get pg easy to, but with everything it took so long we now know my husbands sperm suck. The average couple it takes 7-8 months to conceive.

Hi all - update from my side... Got back yesterday morning and went for blood tests. Had some spotting on Saturday and figured it was going to be another mc. Hcg came back at 1017, which was ok but prog is only 50. Got an appointment on Thursday morning so will wait and see what happens. Might need a prog supplement. Will keep you all posted but at the moment I'm not getting my hopes too high.

Kat - I agree that cd1 should be a full day of bleeding. The whole spotting thing is v confusing. Maybe stock up on opks...
Kelly - any updates from you? Roll on 4 April!
Klemon - must be getting close to testing day. Feeling anything? When you going to test?

I hope its all ok for you this time manny, god knows whats going on with me then cause got nothing at all now :(
klemon keep us posted :) xxx

Kat I just read an article which mentioned that some women don't get a positive urine test until 3weeks after AF is due. Maybe that could be you! Might be worth having a blood hcg test just in case.

Not much with me. Pg test this am was neg so I think I feel safe in taking the pill without worrying. I start down reg on April 3 not April 4 so one day sooner!

Kat are you stressed at all? I was emotionally not very stable after our loss which cause very wonky cycles as you can remember. I even had a normal first af 5 weeks post partum too.

Manymoo low progesterone can be fixed. Will they do another beta to see if levels are rising? I hope all goes well.

hmmm not really...feel pretty good at mo? I did wonder if it because ive been training hard but thats not really anything new to my body. Not long to go then kelly!!x

Hi all! Nothing to say my end- 2ww continues, feeling a bit better this time round and less mad but not testing till weekend, so time will tell! Had a slight temp dip this am, so hoping that may mean something but tired of second guessing now!!!
I know lots of exercise can delay ov but mannymoo is right, may be worth checking a blood hcg with dr if still nothing in a few days. Saying that, I'm now in the third cycle after misc and ov was a week later than usual following normal 2nd cycle so maybe its still your body getting used to everything?
Hoping everythings ok for you mannymoo-its a good sign if no more spotting though? Do you do 48 hour hcg where you are??
Not long till april for you kelly!!! Xx

I want it to be may already so I can test :hissy: I suck at waiting. I'm still like 6 weeks away from test date!

haha bless ya, time seems to pass so slow when you waiting!
Klemoncake hope you get some good news at the weekend then :) keep us posted!
Im not sure its worth going to docs, i dont feel preggers i think its probs just my cycle xx

i cracked and tested!!!BFN!! still only d10po so suppose is early still. i know what you mean about waiting-It seems to draaag!! x

It drags so much especially when you want it so bad.

Hi All - Lemon, 10dpo is way early. Give it another couple of days and try again.

Not such good news from my side. The spotting has continued but definitely comes and goes. It hasn't gotten worse but hasn't gotten better either. I saw my doc this morning and had an early u/s which showed nothing! So basically its one of three things 1) too early to show up, 2) Ectopic or 3) already in the process of m/c. I had more blood taken so we will see if my hcg has doubled. If so, doc says to come back early next week for another scan. But if not, he wants to schedule me for a laperoscopy and/or D&C.

Strangely, I am feeling quite calm about the whole thing (not like last time when I was a complete mess). I think because we haven't told anyone this time around, it makes it a bit easier. I will keep you all posted when I hear back later today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->