CD1!! anyone want to buddy up :)

not till next year but was ment to be this june hence dress being here soon, it will have to live at my mums but want to try it on :) kinda makes sense about the syrup, worth a try i guess!!
Kelly how long will each set of meds take to work then? your very patient!
I dunno bout testing again, i dont think i am, its just a pain dont know where am at with cycle

Tested again and still bfn so defo joining you 2 ladies for the next cycle :)

Oh my goodness kelly, its very confusing but you must be excited!?!

Roll on this next cycle for us all then. Fingers crossed this time round we all get the BFPs and can join Manny!! Ive got my pressed ready to go when we are on!!:blush:

down regg is about two weeks then I wait a few days before starting lining meds which will also last about two week then I'll have transfer, the whole process is long. I get my period then call the wait list line within a week I know if I'm starting treatment, if I am offered a cycle I would usually start down regg meds on cd21 of that cycle, then I'd have one more period around cd 28 or maybe later depending on my cycle then I would start the lining prep meds, then two weeks after that it would be transfer then two weeks after that testing. So it's like a 2 month long cycle from very start to finish :wacko:

Wow kelly9 - it is quite a process! You will be in my thoughts as you begin today. Re the parenting journal... I read both your birthing stories with both Skyler and Hannah. I struggled enough with a loss at 8 weeks so I can't imagine what it must have been like for you with Hannah. Totally heartbreaking.
Kat - bleak about the bfn. Are you going to use opks this cycle? If so, when do you test from? If your cycle had been normal this last month, you would probably be quite close to O day?
Klemon - roll on this cycle! You're doing all the right things so fingers crossed!
My spotting continues which is very concerning. But the prog pills seem to slowing it down a bit. Doc said it would take 5 days for it to kick in. Right now I'm counting the days to the long weekend for some r & r!

It was the hardest thing I have ever been through, I am still dealing with it everyday, I don't think that will change anytime soon.

I hope the 5 days pass fast for you, spotting would unnerve me to no end but baby was fine so try to be reassured by that.

Hi to everyone else, first injection done :)

awesome, how you feeling? do you have side effects from it all to expect??

af continues, not much to say... roll on poas time!

hope your spotting starts to settle soon manny, must be horrible for you. xx

no side effects from the DR meds, but I barely got them if any last time so hopefully I'll be as lucky this time. Still dealing with the bcp's side effects though, 4 left!

hi everyone, kelly great the ball is well and truly rolling now :)
Im not really doing anything just month, will just wait and see i think! Got a bit teary eyed earlier talking with oh about how far along would have been now... probs not good to think like that but sometimes cant help it :(
Manny, hope things ok for you?
Klemon...are you doing the smep this cycle? xx

Kat I understand. I'd be 30 weeks pregnant now. Im still counting up as the weeks go by. I am so dreading Hannah's due date but I'm forever being hurtled towards it.

really is rubbish :( Well af has arrived today!!!!

I know what u mean, I'd be about 20weeks now. its really sad when u see other women that are around that far gone. I think thats good Kat, at least u know where u are in your cycle now, and can try again this month. Im day 6. we are doing SMEP sort of, but now we're just thinking you can't put in too many spermies so we're starting tonight!!! and then going everyday from day 12 ish, alternate days till then. started my cough syrup today-feeling pretty silly taking it but can't do any harm!!! x

Glad she's finally showed Kat, at least you're not in limbo anymore. Make sure you do your opks this time.

It is very hard sometimes for me to see pregnant women, doesn't help that I have 3 friends who live near me all due within a few days of my due date. I have outright anxiety attacks at times when seeing the barrage or pregnant women in the malls to.

It seems half the people on facebook are announcing pregnancies and putting photos of their bumps on...i dont go on it much anymore! I still feel really really empty,im glad i have you ladies to chat to cause i know you know what i mean!!
yep im glad its here, even though its absolutely draining me! maybe it will happen for us all at the same time :)

I'm the same with Facebook, there have been 6 or 7 babies born with another 5 pregnancies announced in just the past month or so. I can't take it.

Facebook is terrible for that, I ve started blocking anyone with bumps/babies. My cousin was couple of months ahead of me so I just see her getting bigger:cry: Ive taken to just walking away whenever talk turns to babies or I see a pregs lady.

Its really rubbish, I get so upset at work with my preggars colleague but you gotta stay positive and hope it will happen this month! I have a good feeling about April!!! We get referrered if nothing this month, and Im thinking of going part time at work after that to try and chill out a bit!

How is everyone doing? xx

:hugs: i hope you get good news this month, what will they do if you get referred?
I dont really know what our plans are for this month, i think if dont conceive this cycle we will have to wait till after the wedding cause its cutting it abit fine then and im a massive stresshead at the best of times!!

Update!! we are doing smep this cycle :) :)

I'm with you on the FB thing...My best friend has a 1 y/o and is pregnant again...while my DH and I m/c in November and are still ttc. My other good friend is due the same day of the one we lost, so seeing her bump is especially painful.

I too just started day 1 today (pass the pain killers please) so here's hoping for a May BFP for both of us!! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->