CD1!! anyone want to buddy up :)

*pulls up a chair next to her* Have a seat and join me at the "AF has arrived and now she needs to leave" table lol

Welcome ladies :) today is cd 4 for me now but last cycle a bit messed up so we all be pretty close together!!
:dust: to everyone

Welcome ladies :) today is cd 4 for me now but last cycle a bit messed up so we all be pretty close together!!
:dust: to everyone

TY Kat!! :dust: for you as well!!! I am going out this afternoon to get my OPK...still trying to figure out which brand. We haven't used one yet. We relied on my temp & cervical tracking but apparently I messed up somewhere there haha! Bring on the technology!!!

I'm awaiting AF, I suspect I'll see her wednesday, hoping it's not any later. Looking forward to starting the next step in our treatment cycle. Todays injection hurt like heck but it's over with, thats 7 down so I'm about half way through down regging.

I just get the 5 packet out of asda :)
Kelly are you finding it dragging or going quickly? when will they do the transfer??

Hello new ladies!!! Fx for all may bfps, althogh I'm actually day 9 now so will be testing last weekend in april! I'm all about the clear blue digi opks and preggars tests- otherwise I get too confused with
'Is that a line?'!! My cheapy internet ones have gone in the bin this month!
Yey Kat join me in smep!! Are u cough syruping too???!!
Hope the injections etc all worth it in the ends kelly! Xx

It's dragging for me. Well having some red spotting tonight so af will make here appearance tomorrow bright and early I suspect so I get to call it in to the clinic a day early then should hear back about when I should take my next step in the medication department. was expecting her Wednesday but my body hasn't shed my lining in a while so no doubt that's why she's here a day sooner. Transfer will likely be around 1-2 of may but come day of transfer I'll automatically be 3dpo since they're 3 day old embies. Test date for me will be 10-12 of may depending on how long I can hold off for. I don't want to test before 10dpo though just to avoid faint lines and not knowing. I'll be devastated if this doesn't work though.

Hi to all the new people's. If you can't guess I'm doing a frozen cycle using some embryos from our fresh icsi cycle last September. So in a bit of a different boat. Trying to stay positive but I've been so beat down the past few months that's it's hard so I need others to stay positive for me.

Aw kelly, your incredibly strong.. i hope it works for you, i have a good feeling it will do :hugs:
Hehe i might just join in with the cough sypup aswell... :) i have a feeling this cycle is going to draaaaaaag xx

Its totally dragging.I came home and picked a fight with DH (its like I'm 12dpo and moody and waiting to test, but not ovulated yet!!). supposed to smep tonight but probe won't now!!!

mays not that long kelly! i am excited for you, fx. xxx

Cd1 today!!!!!!! Never been so happy to see the witch and she's not being to mean to me for now either. seriously though I should just assume she's coming when I start eating chocolate I almost never eat chocolate except when my period is going to show or is here and yesterday I polished off like 5 Lindt Easter eggs lol. Went out and bought a bunch more at the Easter sales too lol.

Where is everyone in their cycles? I hope we all get bfps this cycle cause then well all be super close together.

Just finishing CD2...was light today, but I normally have very short periods...4 days is rare...most of the time only lasts 3 days. I think it would be really cool if we all were at the same time! Kinda like an international :bfp: rofl...ok I am over tired and in need of sleep! Good Night all!!! Happy :dust: dreams!!

cd 6 for me Kelly, i hope we do aswell it will be nice to all move forward together.
I'm a chocoholic at the best of times!!
Ha thats the only problem with smep i guess is making yourself do it when you not really fancying it! :D

cd 6 for me Kelly, i hope we do aswell it will be nice to all move forward together.
I'm a chocoholic at the best of times!!
Ha thats the only problem with smep i guess is making yourself do it when you not really fancying it! :D

I talked to DH about SMEP...he said that he was willing to do the multi-vit, the "today's the day, let's get busy, and the eating healthier....but he said that every other day thing was pushing it!!! hahaha!!! He's not a "Spring Chicken anymore" as he says lol Man, I love that guy haha!!

Ha ha yeah every other day is somewhat challenging! we made up after our fight and did the deed!!:blush:
CD11 for me so hoping to Ov this weekend. OPK negative this am.
Kelly you inspired me so I came home from work with a bag of Lindt mini eggs!! xx

You should of seen his eyes when I explained what SMEP was hahah!!! He said,

"Baby, I am not in my 20s anymore, hell I'm not in my 30s!!! I can barely walk after work some days, how you expect this (pointed at his parts) to listen?"

I just died laughing. He has got the best sense of humor about things. Def a keeper that one. :thumbup:

You should of seen his eyes when I explained what SMEP was hahah!!! He said,

"Baby, I am not in my 20s anymore, hell I'm not in my 30s!!! I can barely walk after work some days, how you expect this (pointed at his parts) to listen?"

I just died laughing. He has got the best sense of humor about things. Def a keeper that one. :thumbup:

:haha: it really is a LOT of sex!!! x

My usual period is about 3 days as well with day one being light to medium then spotting for the last two days so all of my cycles since our loss have been brutal. Looks like this one will be more normal though, I haven't had to change my tampon since this morning (sorry if TMI). Also no cramps. Quiet a lot better then the last two cycles. I would expect this one to be a bit longer cause when I was on the pill before I had 4-5 day cycles but it's so light now it may not last past tomorrow.

We all do seem to be close. I'm trying to take it one day at a time and not get a head of myself but it's hard. SO I push it to the back of my mind till I go to bed then I think, we're almost to the next injection, I can't believe I've done 10 already. Really hoping the clinic calls me today, if I don't hear back by tomorrow afternoon I'll have to call in and leave a message.

Hi ladies. Hope you're all well? Welcome to the new ladies!
Sending all my positive baby-dust vibes to you all for loads of BFPs this cycle. Kat and klemon - I heard smep is great so let's hope it works. And Kelly not long now. Yippee! So far so good here. Just been at the beach for 5 days so feeling super relaxed. But I cant seem to stop being PAR-A-NOID about everything. Every little ache makes me think it's all happening again. It's such a horrible feeling. On the upside, the pills seem to have stopped the spotting. Next scan is in 10 days and I just know I'm going to be a nervous wreck. Anyhow - enjoy all the BDing and don't forget to elevate your legs for 30 mins after each time. And if you can, make sure you have a big "O" each time too. I've read in loads of places that that helps. Sweet dreams all! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->