CD1!! anyone want to buddy up :)

I'm starting!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!! I'll start meds on April 4 instead of march 31 but that's not bad at all. I have to take birth control for two weeks prior due to myease up period. I get my timeline tomorrow! I'm so excited.

Well I didn't get to the shop today but DH going as soon as the chemist opens in the morning. I did come home from the slopes early so I could go but ended up having an afternoon nap instead. Unfortunately I didn't bring my cable to upload a pic. But the line is quite dark and also very definitely pink so hoping its not an evap line. It is a bit thinner than the control line so you never know. Still no sign of AF which is a good thing. I will let you all know what happens in the morning! Its so strange - the last time I would have just dashed out and got a whole bunch more tests. But this time around I'm feeling more nervous than excited.

Kelly - thrilled to hear you can start your treatment. That is terrific news. And Kat, has the old witch actually shown up yet or is she still threatening?

What about everyone else? Still in 2WW land?

many moo you ARE pregnant. Evap lines don't have colour ever.

I got an evap on my frer today, had to do a test before taking my bcp's I have a ton of ic's so I'll do another in a few days just to make sure.

Yay for treatment!!! We a are nearly in April so not long to wait :)
Mannymoo..how you feeling?? I think your defo preggers aswell!! Your boun to be nervous!!
Im getting sick of it,had tiny bit of brown watery stuff on panty liner yest (sorry tmi) but nothing today :growlmad:

Test again Kat? I'm testing again with an ic and will likely do so every couple of days till af comes just to be sure.

Oh that's great news kelly!!! - think you are right, Kat, no harm in testing again, especially if you are normally really regular!
I,M day 4po ish, trying not to think about it!! Xx

It's hard not to Klemon. I'm 9dpo today but have started poll and the tww is still driving me nuts! I know it's unlikely that I'm pregnant but if I'm taking the poll I want to be sure. I also full expect to feel yucky the first two weeks taking it usually makes me feel nauseous and gives me sore swollen boobies.

Just did another test and its definitely positive! Got a second one to do in the morning too just to be certain. Still feeling completely normal. I would never have guessed I was pregnant. We're being very cautiously optimistic given what happened the last time. But yay! Very excited!!!

Hurrah!!! Soo pleased for you, what a lovely holiday surprise!! Xx

:happydance: awesome news!!! So pleased for you hun xxx
Ive had abit of spotting today,if it doesnt turn into anything over the weekend i will test again but not expecting anything really,just wish it would hurry up so i can start the next cycle!

Yay manymoo!!!!!!

Kat how annoying. When did you test last?

The bcp is making me so nauseous :sick: I picked up my meds and timetable I start April 3 with down regging. Transfer if all goes well is scheduled between April 30 to may 5 so I'm hoping for a may bfp!

Tested Mon....thought i was starting earlier but theres nothing there now!
bet you are glad finally things are looking up :) except feeling sick!

Wow, you have immense will power, I def would have tested again!!! Really glad for you kelly- fingers crossed for your may bfp!!! Xxx

Test again Kat!

I'll be testing tomorrow then every second day after with IC's till I figure my tww is over.

Kat - how can you do this to yourself? Do the test!!! I'd taken a test every day since last week Monday (10 days of testing in total - POAS-aholic!).

Sending all of you TONS of baby dust....

I tested this morn and it didnt even work :dohh: must have peed on the window!! Still nothing, not even on the liner...getting bored now. Will buy some more tests today and do one in the morning if still nothing.

:nope: just tested again and still negative...maybe my lining just didnt build up this month? i dunno.... just dont know what to count as cd1 now because of the on/off spotting

Oh Kat, I', sorry to hear that, its rubbish when timings go wrong and your just there waiting for something to happen:hugs:

Had a bad day today - my work colleague announced she is 13 weeks, and literally everyone was cooing around.:cry: i was so upset I came home and poas - don't know what i was expecting cos I'm only day6po!!!! obi it was bfn!! not going to buy anymore now for a week! and I'm working this weekend just to top it off!!!

SOrry Klemon, I just had an old coworker announce she's 16 weeks. I would have been 28 weeks today :(

Kat that is odd, maybe you ovulated later, test again in a week if nothing.

Aw i know it makes you feel so s**t :hugs: i find myself thinking why them and not meand get quite jealous..i guess its normal.
Pffft i just dont know whats going on at all!! I have cramping,am soooo hungry and grouchy, i wouldnt even call what ive been getting spotting so what the heck is going on :( im panicing when to count cycle with for trying next month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->