• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD1!! anyone want to buddy up :)

Not long 3 months! It doesn't feel much different can't get used to different name! Sorry to hear about the redundancy. You are definitely due some good luck hun, when's the big day?xx

Sorry about the lay off for your hubby. Definitely stressful on top of everything else.

Right now I'm at my wits end dealing with my son. He's 3 tomorrow and he drives me nuts. I have so little patience in general and most days I just feel like a terrible mother.

3 months! Wowza thats gone fast hun! Ohhh I bet....I feel quite sad getting rid of my surname :-( not until 2015 hun but I want it to be perfect and dont want to have to scrimp and save...its in Cyprus :-D

Ohhhh hun your not a terrible mother........little boys and girls like to test their mothers patience! Mu a t be hard with a little one as well.

Anyone got any Plans this weekend xxxx

Hi all,

Cath, I'm sorry you're having a stressful time of it and redundancy to top it all off! Not long until your apt now though is it ?! Was it the 10th? Update as soon as you can Hun, am crossing my fingers & toes you see someone empathetic& make some progress. I hope things settle between you and DF xxx

Kelly, hope little miss is well and you of course! I'm having a similar issue with my 2.5 y/o, it's like he went to bed a apply litte baby, then woke up this screaming, demanding demon. It's so hard as you know you should be making the most of them being little, yet all you want is for life to be a little easier!!! You are certainly not a bad mother, everyone has wobbles that's for sure! Mine are all fighting constantly at the mo, which is driving me up the wall!! If its any consolation my 7 year old is fab :) so it does get better. Xxx

Kat, hope you are well, 7/9 months is my fab! I love how they start becoming little ppl, it's so exciting!

Klemon, hope you are surviving and those babies are doing well. X

Afm, dh grandfather passed away this week, he's of course devastated as his mum was very young having him and they pretty much brought him up. His mum has bi polar and has now Inherited the house which she lives in alone, but has wracked up a crazy amount of debts against the house. Shis so worried that he wants to pay all her debts off!!!! It's causing agro as we can't afford to do this pus am feeling massively selfish as have just hired an independant midwife so I can have a home birth ( the nhs's policy is no. 5 has to be in hosp) now I'm feeling bad and thinking I should cancel and help dh's mum :( I just feel as my labours are so fast, home would be the safest place plus I don't want to leave my children :(

On a lighter note, third trimester tomorrow :)

Xxxxxx

Mamofthree I honestly cant believe how fast your pregnancy is going! How are you feeling? Ohhhh hun dont cancel the mw........I know dh wants to help her out but right now all your money should be going on stuff for the baby etc...lovely gesture from him tho but if hr does pay it off will she be more likely to do it again?

We are fine now hun thanks I just hsd s really really bsd day. He found a job the day he was made redundant thank god! Yep its tomorrow. ...im pooping myself xxx

I know it's going crazily fast! Good in a way, but I told myself I'd try to enjoy this one, but I'm just too busy !

You're absolutely spt on with regards to dh's mum, she most likely will sit again and so it'll just end being a mone pit. I keep telling him to speak to her GP to get her help as she's obviously not coping, but I guess it's hard to admit that about your mum. I really love my midwife too :)

Good luck today sweetie, ill be thinking of you! Speak later.

Xxxxx

Good luck for today Cath.
Kelly youre not a terrible mother, my lad drives me mad can't say anything without him arguing back and dont talk to me bout lying! Grrr he's always been hard work!
Mama it has gone sooo quick! Difficult one with hubby and his mum, really your his family and he should be thinking of you guys first surely his mum is big enough to sort her own problems out! Sorry about grandfather passing away xx

You guys aren't responsible for paying her debts off. My mom and dad are in a horrible financial situation but we don't mix money with them causes to much strife. Plus they're not responsible enough anyway. Horrible to say but the truth.

I'm well and the kids are to. Been trying to yell a little less at my son it's working so far. But he's so trying at times.

I want to tell you it gets easier but it doesn't haha sorry :-D xx

3 months! Wowza thats gone fast hun! Ohhh I bet....I feel quite sad getting rid of my surname :-( not until 2015 hun but I want it to be perfect and dont want to have to scrimp and save...its in Cyprus :-D

Ohhhh hun your not a terrible mother........little boys and girls like to test their mothers patience! Mu a t be hard with a little one as well.

Anyone got any Plans this weekend xxxx
ps Ooo Cyprus, bet that will be lovely! What month?xx

Morning ladies, Apt was great! Had the same consultant who performed my laporoscopy so that was nice - Scan went well no signs of anything bad - have a tilted uterus but thats not a concern - DFs SA went well(ish) everything was great except the count - should be 30 million but was only 11 million so has to go back for another test but as we have got pg in the last 3 years it just means itll take a lil longer - if I get preg im to ring his secretary who will then prescribe me progesterone and ill get weekly scans, im on the list for a HSG and if i have another mc then he will start all the routine tests etc - we are eligiblee for IUI aswell on the NHS :D

How are we all?? xxx

Ok so that's good yea now if you get pregnant again you can get progesterone and Ive heard lots of good stories with ladies on that! Manny did you have it? That will soon come round tho hun, it will be hot then have you found any dresses :) xx

Yeah so have I hun - I was goingto self prescribe it - bad I know - but it was soo expensive so heres hoping!!

Yep got my dress hun - well deposit is paid but I got visions of DF standing on it as its a princess style dress lol so eyeing up a few from china haha sooo cheap and I need 2 as im doing Trash the Dress :-D xxx

Sounds like a great apt cath! It's funny how sperm count numbers vary across countries so much.

Hahaha I know! Its so weird - kinda like progesterone is measured differently in diff countries :-D

Here are his results:

semen Volume 3.9
Sperm concentration 11.2
Total Sperm number 43.68
Total Motility 73
Progessive Motility 70.5
Sperm morphology 4

How are you hun xxx

Mine had a massive train it was quite annoying by the end of the night haha. If its just for trashing China is really cheap but you dont always get what you ask for my mum ordered one made to measure it was sooo wrong and not even the right colour and it cost her fortune and also she had to say customs on it! And my friend got a wedding dress that wasn't what she asked for and is having to get it all re done but the bridesmaids ones she got were ok so who knows!xx

Im on a cyprus brides to be forum on facebook and they have a list of good sellers that people have bought from (its not that many!!) so iv been eyeing up them! I love my trash the dress dress - maybe a bit more than my wedding dress lol xxx

Haha i was really sad to take mine off and i can't even just put it on sometimes cause i need help to do it up haha xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->