• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD1!! anyone want to buddy up :)

Hi klemon! Great to hear from you. That is an absolutely fantastic start and I have everything crossed for you. This must be an extremely anxious time for you but it's very positive that your hcg is the highest it's been. Thinking of you xxxx

Klemon fantastic news! What was your HCG on what day? I hope this one is a sticky baby!

Yay lemon! Really keeping everything crossed for you. It's an excellent start so keep positive that this little bean is here to stay. When is first scan? Xx

Klemon thats BRILLIANT news hun!! What was your HCG and when hun? iv got everything x for you lovely? Was it natural bfp? xxx

Brilliant klemon! I hope all goes well,will keep everything crossed for you xxx

Kay I don't think I ever said congrats on your wedding. The pics were beautiful. Hope the in laws are behaving....

Hey ladies just popping in to say I got a beautiful birthday present :-D :-D :-D :happydance: xxxxxx

Cath that is AMAZING news. So so pleased for you. I have everything crossed for a h&h nine months for you. Please keep us posted on how you get on. Wow - two bfps on the thread in the last week! Life is good!!!

Kat just noticed that my phone still changes your name to Kay - sorry...

Oh my goooooodness!!!!!!!!!! Cath !!!!!! Happpppy birthday, and big congratulations :) I'm soooo happy for you chick. Xxxxxx

Cath will you be getting beta's done this time? I hope all is well for our newly preggo mamas to be!

hey ladies!!! im so sorry im so rubbish at coming on here!!!!

firstly CATH-OMG!!! Im so so pleased for you, youve had a LOT of patience!!

Kat- i just saw your wedding piccies- congrats hun, i loved your dress and your son- OMG he looked so sweet bless him!!

Manny- thanks for your lovely message, how is mummy hood?

kelly - hope little lexi is doing well!

mama- hope your doing well xxx

so im now 7 weeks!!! still early days, but weve been having weekly scans..and we have 2 lovely little heartbeats and growing babies! Ive booked in with the midwife today to get the NHS stuff started too which was very odd!

lots of love to everyone xxx

Klemon iv had another mc hn but im ok and anyway. ...

TWINS!!!! OMG!!! im soooo happy for you hun! Best news iv heard in ages! You ok? Xxxx

Klemon congrats on twins!

Cath I'm sorry to hear that, are they doing any testing to see why this keeps happening?

Hi Kelly how are you hun? How's Lexi? Shes looking fab!!

I was on the waiting list to see fertility consultant cause it had been a year since the ectopic but now their speeding it up a bit due to another mc.....am I the only non preg lady left :-( xxx

Awww cath. Sending you lots of hugs. Your turn is coming soon and the struggle you've been through is only going to make the end result even sweeter. X

Lemon yay for the twins! I'm predicting one of each. Are you going to find out? How is the sickness?

Kelly any new pics of Lexi?

Kat how is married life?

Fms all is fine except josh just doesn't sleep. I think he had 3 x 15 minute naps yesterday. Not ideal for a six week old. By the seems happy and has gained 3.74lbs since birth! Fatty...

TGIF xx

Ps cath love the new profile pic. You are a Katy perry lookalike! X

I posted pics a few days ago in my journal.

Lexi's a fatty to lol! I love it :)

Cath that's good to hear that they're being more proactive about it. I hope you get an answer.

Afm I'm good shedding the last few pounds only have 2 left to get back to pre ivf and pre preg weight and only 4 pounds to get to my goal. I'm wondering if af is going to show sometime soon been breaking out a little and having some cramps. I've made it almost a month longer this time around. Though I hope she stays away till after my holidays. I leave on Wednesday and am gone for 5 weeks.

oh cath im so sorry.:hugs::hugs:

i really hope you gets some answers and/or treatment soon. my best friend is now 12 weeks after 4 consequtive mc- they gave her hcg injections and this one stuck. mske sure you get karotyping done- thats what finally diagnosed us. its very rare but worth testing for.

lots of love xxxxx

ps- afm- sickness is not great and am super tired and achey all the time...but I cant complain at all after all its taken to get here!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->