CD1!! anyone want to buddy up :)

That's a pretty decent sperm report according to Canadian standards. 40 million is pretty good. My hubby's lowest count was 12 million and highest was 32 million with most being between 12-16 million. My dhs motility was about 40% and morph was about a 3 if I remember right so your guy is doing good :)

Awww Kat thats a beautiful pic!! You'll have to post some more pics of her!! all of you should for that matter!! see how much they have all changed so far!

aww thanks Kelly - he has to go back in 2 weeks as the count was low but not drastically low so thats good! xxx

Yes that's not very low at all. I wouldn't sweat it to much.

Thanks hun :-D It could be something stupid like he had a bath before we went to the clinic so this time hes not going to do anything like that - he told me hes not even gonna wear underwear incase its tight haha xxx

Ill be posting pics in my journal hopefully Tonight I have a ton from our travels so will have to pic a few of the best ones.

Hi Ladies - how is everyone?

Cath any more news from the dr? Did you ttc this cycle or not?
Lemon how are you? Well into the second tri now! Yippeee. Have you told everyone?
Kelly Lexi is looking too cute. Are you home now?
Kat how are the inlaws? I cant believe Isabel is nearly 8 months. That is crazy!!
Mama I cant believe this is baby number 5 and you are still so slim. Good on you. Have you always gone back down to your normal weight quite quickly?

FMS all is good. Im dreading going back to work in 6 weeks. But loving every day with Josh. He is such a happy little boy and I wake up to BIG smiles every day (and night!). Here are a few pics.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend. xx

Attachments

• Josh 8 weeks.jpg
    Josh 8 weeks.jpg
    209.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Josh 2 months.jpg
    Josh 2 months.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 0
  • Josh 2 months 2.jpg
    Josh 2 months 2.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Josh 10 weeks.jpg
    Josh 10 weeks.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 0
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 0
Manny he is beautiful! Look at those smiles such a happy baby! How long did yoh have off for mat leave hun?

Yep we ttc......so far I have one sore boob and a sore throat lol. Df has his repeat SA tomorrow :-D xxx

Thanks Cath. Maternity leave is terrible in South Africa. I will have had 4 1/2 months which is quite good compared to what a lot of my friends have had. Fortunately I run my own company so there are no set rules but I know my colleague is desperate for me to return as she isnt coping well. My plan is to go back until the end of the year and then reassess. I would love to be a SAHM (for a year or two anyway) but we have spent so much time and effort building up our company that I need to think long and hard about leaving.

Sore boob is great - even if it is just one lol. Good luck to your DF for his tests but I'm sure all will be fine. I really hope you get your sticky BFP before you start going down the whole IVF route.
xx

Awww manny,he's so gorgeous! He looks really content. Going back to work is such a hard decision, but like you said take it a little bit at a time and see how you feel.its good that you have a little flexibility with it being your own company but then I guess you also have all the responsibility that goes with it. Enjoy the next 6 weeks with him :) thankfully yes, I've always returned to my pre pregnancy size within a couple of months,I'm about 115 lbs and 5 ft 3" normally have gained 14 lbs exactly so far but as far as I can see its all on my tummy lol...I'm feeling a lot bigger this time than with baby no. 4 though! I have to be honest I'm not terribly active at the moment( apart from the four children!) I have hypermobility syndrome and my joints are giving me a few problems....certainly not complaining though :) will post another bump pic tomo in third tri.

Good luck for tomo Cath with dfs SA! Fingers crossed for this cycle!

Hope everyone else is well Kelly, kat, klemon?

Xxx

I'm well so is Lexi she's still growing like a champ :)

Manny those pics of josh are so cute!

Mamma you look small I was similar with my pregnancies but wish I was only up 14 pounds at 28 weeks! I'm also 5'3 and aftert my first baby I lost an extra 13 pounds to land at 115 lbs. Right now I have 3.5 pounds to go to be back at that weight :yipee: I need to get off my butt and get back to my exercising.

Hi everyone else!

Klemon wish you'd come update us :)

Thanks girlies!cath, Im positively huge compared to my last preg, lol.I'm really thankful that I don't gain a lot, as my hypermobility syndrome flairs up especially towards the end. My pelvis is killing me right now, am dying to use a bit of deep heat but everything says its not safe so guess I'm going to have to get myself a hot water bottle today :( rant over haha! In a bad mood today as dh has had one day off in twelve shifts grrrrrrrrrrr!

Kelly the weight you're at now is fab! You don't need to lose any more hunny, you're perfect for 5ft 3" . Glad to hear little Lexi's doing well :) :) little cutie :) I just can't believe how fast time has gone, these babies grow up waaaaayyy too quickly!

Xxx

Manny he is Sooo cute what a cheeky face :) things just the same with inlaws its causing alot of problems!
mama you are nice and slim my arse went massive haha.
Kelly, Cath and klemon hope all is well.
Isabel has started to crawl but just wants to stand up so gets cross till i help her stand and she just stands there holding onto me looking like Elvis lol. She's so funny, been out of sorts recently with her teeth poor baby got bottom 2 at the same time and has been quite poorly with it. Xx

Awww bless her kat! Teeth and crawling, you must both be shattered. I'm going to make the most of this one staying where I put him for a short while at least, lol :) sorry to hear abut the inlaws still giving you grief. Xxxx

Still mama Id like to loose the last 3.5 pounds I know I have it on my bum and legs to loose and won't be totally happy till its gone.

Lexi's been teething for ages now but nothing poking through just yet. Skyler didn't get teeth till he was 8-9 months so she could be teething for ages yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->