CD1!! anyone want to buddy up :)

Mannymoooooooo so glad to hear things are still going well, please let us know how your next scan is xx
hahahahaa sweetz + klemon my oh is very up for smep , though i agree it might sound great fun but when we both work and up early and i finish late it might be harder than it sounds :D
Kelly glad the witch is being normal for you mines only just stopped so lasted nearly a full week, i also came home with a lindt bunny nom nom nom. Let us know if clinic ring :)

Lindt bunnies.... Mmmmmm. I'm off to the vending machine... Again!

Lol. No call yet. I'll call them this afternoon if I hear a nothing. I'm running out lots today though so hopefully I don't miss it.

mannymoo - woohoo! let us know about scan- all sounds good!!
What have they said kelly?

Still smelling but no sign of ov yet (day 13 today). Was hoping for a pos opk today cos pre misc was getting them day12-14 ish. Am gearing up for another long cycle, which just stresses me more:cry:

Anyone any idea how long cycles take to be normal again?? Pre misc i was never longer than 28 days and since then, have had 2x 35 and a 29. ANNOYING!!!

Pre m/c my cycle was 27 days and I think I Oed on day 12. First cycle post m/c was 35 days and although I don't know for sure how long my last cycle was (as AF never arrived) I know I Oed on day 14 or 15 so I was definitely still a few days out. I did opks for 11 days last month! Just keep testing and one day soon you'll get a nice smiley face :)
Any news kat and Kelly? Still no word from hospital?

Thanks manny
Will keep testing! I meant smeping not smelling, stupid spell check! X

Klemon mine were longer for a few cycles after, your body will get back to normal a 35 day cycle is my normal length and thats not to much longer just keep bd'ing. Just means our due dates will be closer together.

I forgot to update you guys sorry! I've started taking my lining meds today :) and my scan was moved from april 30 to april 26! So now transfer will be between april 27-30 depending on my scan! I'm hoping for april 27!

Kelly that's GREAT news! It keeps getting closer and closer.

Hey guys, nothing exciting here! Was ment to start smep yest but mother ws at ours so was abit difficult!! Not that i think it would make much difference as only finished af a few days ago.
Kelly thats great everythings looking positive :)
Klemon i norm ov'd around day 14 but god knows what happened with last cycle 46 days long!!! with that weird spotting in between :wacko:
Manny how you feeling :)

Yes I am happy its a few days sooner, every day I can shave off makes me happy and if my lining behaves and does what it should as well as it did with the fresh cycle then hopefully I will have transfer on april 27th and get to test a few days sooner. Testing date for me is officially under 4 weeks. If transfer on the 30th then it is 23 days away till I will do my own early hpt if transfer is the 27th then I'll be testing in 20 days which is less then 3 weeks away. I'm aiming not to test till 10dpo.

We are not too far apart then for testing!! Got my smile on opk todayso :happydance:

Great news Klemon get doing the deed.

How is Everyone else? I've been getting crazy dreams lately don't know if it's the meds or what. Very weird indeed.

DH agreed to SMEP (or was it SEMP) lol

I am a bit tired, but for a 40y/o he has stamina! I guess it is those multivit. he started taking! HAHA!!! He told me he is going to try to "do" as much as he can bc he really wants us to have a baby. I guess I shouldn't complain huh?? ROFL!!

No temp peak yet, getting OPK tomorrow. FX'd!!! I pray this is our month!!

GL fellow BNB'rs!
:dust:

Blah time needs to go faster. That is all.

Haha Kelly, you getting impatient? meds can give you weird dreams. I got my 20opks off amazon today :D £3.75...bargin haha starting to test today :) got a good feeling for us ladies this month. Do you guys test once or twice a day?

Yes kat! I have a good feeling too! I'm getting excited for some BFPs to come soon... The waiting really is the worst part.
All fine here except most of my symptoms vanished yesterday and I was convinced it was over. And then this evening it's all hit me again. I don't think I will be able to relax at all until at least half way through. But trying my best to enjoy each day. Never thought I would prefer the sick days to the non-sick days. But they make it feel a lot more real!

Ha ha yes I know what you mean-i can't wait for morning sickness! Flad its all ok manny!
I have panicked and may have put myself out this month. We didn't bd for the 2 days before got a pos-basically missed one day of smep- so when I got the pos I panicked and we've done it twice a day past 2 days! I looked it up and apparently this is a really bad idea-oops....so I'm feeling less positive now but there we go. Think I ov'd today as lots of pains so expecting temp rise tomo. Kat normally I do once a day but twice when I think the time is approaching.
-ll count down the days with u kelly, ill be testing around then! X

Aw im sure it will be fine klemon!! How is it a bad thing, surely a good'un will get through the more there is??? I never had any sickness with any of my pregnancies even the one i went full term with but i heard they come and go :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->