CD1!! anyone want to buddy up :)

I was sick with both mine, with my Hannah I was sicker though.

Kat you have a child?

Klemon you're not out the month I had my son we didn't do the deed 2 days before Ov then we dtd the day of O and it was a natural conception to.

Yes I want time to go by faster. I hate the waiting. I just want some of my babies back inside me, at least then I could talk to them and rub my belly to pass the time.

Klemon - on my last cycle, we DTD the night I got my positive OPK but hadn't done anything the 3 days before that (or after that) so you're definitely NOT out yet. It only takes one time. Plus, I know they say that if your partners sperm are not 100% healthy, then to avoid doing it twice a day - rather do it every second day. But if they're healthy little swimmers, I don't think twice a day is a problem.

Yea he's 9!! :D 10 this year time goes far to quick hes a proper lil grown up man now.
I'm feeling abit impatient now waiting for positve opk..so far smep is on track though :)

Wow Kat - I didn't realize you had a child. I just presumed this was your first. I guess it must give a bit of reassurance that you have carried a baby to term before so it can definitely be done again.

yeah, sure i mentioned him :D lost 2 before i had him but this last mc was my first pregnancy with fiance

I assumed you were trying for your first too lol.

Thanks everyone, well fx. 2dpo - and am stresssssssed already!!! wish we didn't have to wait so long to know!!! Kelly, how are you holding up with the waiting??

Pretty sure I knew you had a child Kat, didn't realise he was so big though! Like Manny says must be pod knowing you can do it! What day are you on now? How are you getting on with opks? x

Am on day 13 now so hoping to ov soon :) ive been doing opks around 4pm am paranoid ill miss it??

oh wow we are super close then!! are you still smepping? i did twice a day from day 12 onwards cos was so paranoid, but actually mine have always stayed pos for at least 48 hrs anyway! x

I usually get two days of positive opks to, I normally do mine between 1-3 and if it looks like its close to being positive I'll do another the next time I pee but I've never missed a surge.

We should all be relatively close! If they transfer on the 28th the my Ovulation day will be the 25th so only 9 days behind you klemon and less for you Kat. I hope you O soon! If you're afraid you'll miss the surge you should do an opks around noon and 4 if you have enough to do two a day. Any other signs of impending ov?

yep doing well with the smepping :D even though really didnt feel it after work we managed haha. i think i might do twice a day starting tomo cd14? not really got any signs but my chin is really spotty at the moment which i thinkis something to do with hormones? Or possibly from all the chocolate!!!! Its good we all close, klemon tww now then eeeek xx

I would get pimples before Ov but only one or two then would get a ton with AF.

Just booked my tickets back home, june 7th to june 28th, can't come soon enough! We'd be about 10 weeks pregnant by the time we left to come home (we were hoping to go home in july and would thus have been 3 months) so we'll have to figure out if we'd want to tell a few close friends and some family about being pregnant if everything works. July would have been easier cause we would have had the scan and all, this also potentially messes with my scans cause I'd be home from weeks 7-10 and I should have a dating scan in that period, will have to see if my doc back home can arrange one for me so I don't go crazy, that is of course if our FET works.

It will work, gotta be positive!! :flower: how nice to get your dating scan back home, then you can show people! x

So, 2WW officially is poo. Am symptom spotting even though its too early still. was on x trainer thinking, ooh thats a twinge..am i preggars? is it a stitch? do i need a poo? back to am i preggars? ridiculous!!! so annoying waiting, at least after af you can feel like you are doing something!!

We won't be showing anyone likely.

Son was up every hour last night I'm exhausted.

Hmm pimples - that's been one of the biggest signs for me. I get them at ovulation time too and both times I've had BFPs, I've had pimples on my cheeks which is completely unusual!

Kat and lemon - counting down the days to testing. When you going to start?
Kelly only 7 more sleeps!! Btw - where is home for you?

Spotting is back - very frustrating! It's very light and started the day AF would have been due. Hoping all is ok but only time will tell. My appointment is Monday.

Hope you all have lovely weekends! Xx

Home for me right now is alberta though soon enough it will be the north west territories.

It's not unusual for spotting to happen right when AF would have been due, what colour is it?

I think I'll be testing around the same time and Klemon and Kat so don't forget about me! Test day is may 7th.

Hey ladies
Manny ive seen that its that aswell that spotting is common around that time, hope all is ok, let us know how u get on mon.
Hahaha lemon i know that feeling well its hard not to symptom spot!!
Kelly its not far off now :) i agree stay positive!!
Well im still waiting for positive opk :growlmad: on cd15 now done 2 tests a day 12ish and 4ish like you suggested kelly but was abit late today causeof work.Also oh was asleep when i got in from work last night and was ment to be a try night and tonight hes gone out so bit pissed off!!

Stay positive?!? That means I would have had to be positive to begin with which I wasn't. I've been having a hard time with the PMA stuff, every time I think I can do it I just think of getting a bfn on test day. We have so much riding on this.

Your positive opk will come, it's good that you didn't get it today if DH has gone out. I'm hoping for a nice sexy big positive opk for you this weekend!

Oh kelly, try not to think of that. Think of a bfp and happy you will be! I can't imagine what its like for you with everything that's happened, but I know how sad I've been over the past year, and wish you weren't sad! I wil be positive for you!!
Kat-just keep testing, mine have not been when expexted after the misc but they did always come. And I totally know what you mean about the men!! Had a massive argument when we missed a day and only made up cos I wanted him to make a deposit that night!! Ha ha!!
Manny let us know what happens monday and best of luck!! Xx

Wish there was something to say to make you feel better kelly, it cant be easy with everything :hugs:
Haha klemon use and abuse :D i'll keep testing.. i think i must have ovulated late last cycle xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->