CD1!! anyone want to buddy up :)

Kelly sending loads of positive vibes from south of the equator! And for kat and lemon... You've just got to keep the faith that it will happen and come 7th may, you will all have BFPs!
Spotting seems to be going again but I have had some very mild AF type cramps. Who knows what's going on. Spotting is always brown.

Brown is good and I had af like cramping for most of first tri both times but it was worse with my first likely cause everything had never stretched before.

One day closer. I think once transfer happens things in some regards will be a little easier. At least then I can focus on my embies inside me.

I get bloaty right before ov. I am also happier....weird.

I did blood tests yesterday so hopefully I find out the results Tues. They think I have a thyroid disorder.

DH and I have been :sex: like crazy. He wants this as much as me hehe!! He caught me off guard the other day. He knows I am ov so when he gets the chance he is there! He works so much but is on his Vaca right now so is home more than usual. Perfect timing??? I HOPE SO!!! :)

I agree brown is old so hopefully nothing to worry about, do you have scan 2mo?
How many do they transfer kelly??
I dont know whats happening with me,should be in tww now af due on the 4th am soooo grumpy and abit crampy but not had a positive yet :( im wondering if my training is delaying ov?
sounds fun sweetz :D let us know how the docs go xx

If by training you mean physically then yes it can delay ov. Keep doing the opks. You may been o'ing later then you think.

I'm having two day 3 embryos transferred. My scan is this week hurray!

Hi All - just to update you, we had the scan and all was great. I was so nervous I could barely get my car into the parking bay. But the baby looks fine and heart rate was 161 which the doctor said is perfect. It was so lovely to hear it. We never got to hear the heartbeat with the last one so this was amazing!!
So a good start to a busy and exciting week for all of us!!
Kat - any luck with that positive test yet?
Kelly - does that mean you could get triplets?? Eeekkk!
Klemon - anything "strange" going on there?
Sweetz - any word on the thyroid? Hoping its all ok...

Thanks girls for all the thoughts. It has paid off! x

Aw that's great manny... I'm s happy for u.. How far on ate u now?xx

wow, congrats manny!! so pleased! i bet you are elated!!!! keep us up to date with how everything goes still!!!

Nothing from me, 7dpo. am tired of symptom spotting so just waiting it out till weekend! my quest for fertility continues though, and have decided next month am trying wheatgrass!!!

Yea, i think that must be what it is..still no positive, day 18 now. Gosh yea whats the changes of triplets :D
Manny that is awesome news, am so pleased!!

klemon you might not be out yet!! Its not too long till the weekend, is that when af is due or you going to early test?x

i think AF due mon(could be tues as my temps suggest i ov"d a day after opts/symptoms). deffo testing sunday. will probe test before then anyway!!!!

just be patient, and keep testing, it will come (it does make the smep harder though when you have no idea!!)xx

Not very likely to have triplets with only 2 embryo's being put back but I suppose one could twin identically. I'd shit myself if that happened then cry a whole lot then laugh like a crazy lady I think.

Kat it's near, how long was your last cycle?

Whens your scan kelly?
Last cycle was like 40 something days!! god knows, starting to think maybe its a sign an the timings not right:(
Eeeeek klemon cant wait ;) xxx

I should find out today re: the tests. Waiting anxiously for that...and just started my TWW so even more on edge. Aaahhhhhhhhhh! Lol!

Yay Kat!!!!! Get sexing!

My scan is Thursday sometime in the morning you just reminded me to call and get the time.

Woohoo-get it on!!!
Good luck for thurs kelly!!
Still nothing to report! Have an exam tomo for work so once that's over can start stressing over hpts!!! Xx

I have the psych eval tomorrow then scan Thursday then from there it will be countdown to transfer so hopefully the next few days will pass fast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->