CD1!! anyone want to buddy up :)

ooo exciting times for everyone :) bet my tww goes well slow!! When do i count dpo from??xx

Id say count ov day as the day following last positive opk so dpo would be two days after. Are you still doing opks?

oky doky, yea its went from being hardly there to strong yest and strong today but lighter than yest? i'll keep on testing though

Yes keep testing till you get a negative. If today's was strong I'd say ovulation tonight or tomorrow but I'd go by tomorrow unless you get another positive. Do you temp?

Hi All - I'm signing off for a few days as we have bank holidays in SA until Wednesday next week. Not sure if we're going to have internet where we going but I REALLY hope to come back to loads of lovely news next week.

Kelly - good luck for tomorrow. I hope the transfer goes well - I will be thinking of you!
Klemon, Kat and Sweatz - not sure when you'll be testing (Kat - probably a bit soon for you) but keeping my fingers crossed for all of you!

xxx

I havnt been temping no, got a negative just now,got 2 more days of smep i think? tonight and sun, fingers crossed!! I think i ovulated yesterday.
Kelly let us know how you got on!!
manny have a great time :) xx

Gosh how was the psych Eval? That sounds scary!! Presume they are just checking your up to all the stress of it??

kat, i normally thought i would ov a day after first strong test. I do find all the worry over if its a line or not difficult, so I switched to the digital OPKs. They do a smiley face when you are good to go, and I normally get two days of smilies (they are in 20 packs on amazon for about 20 quid, so they are quite expensive). Get going with the last of your smepping!! :haha:

Have a lovely time Manny!!! Thats long bank hols -think I need to relocate!!

I caved and did FRER today -BFN.:cry: I def ovulated from opts, symptoms and chart. I had a 3 day dip from day 6, and was hoping it was implantation, but think AFs coming. got my usual signs :growlmad:
I bought an ovulator predictor thing today on a mad spur of the moment. its meant to show up 6 days before you ov, so you can BD everyday leading up. DH is gonna go MAD!!! It was super expensive!!!! Cant believe how much I'm spending-each month i get my sticks-opks/preggars and i have to them every day!!, preseed, cough syrup, vitamins for me and him, infertility books....im actually going BONKERS!!!! Does anyone else do this or am i actually mad??:wacko:

Klemon, i think maybe you are a little bit mad :hugs: but we all are :haha:
i hope you dont get af, the symptoms are so similar i would wait till you are due to test again if you can!
Is it a machine thing that you have got? What you going to do with it if you are preggers :) xx

Klemon how many dpo are you?

Kat do it today just invade I usually o the day after my last positive so today could be the day don't want you missing out.

My scan went well. Lining is good but transfer will be monday so boo to 4 more days waiting.

mondays not far!! weekends always go quick!! woo! what happens after the transfer?

im day10. so waiting for monday too really. will try really hard to wait to test again till monday. have 3 preggars test left tho so not convinced!!!) pretty sure not pregs but if by a stroke of luck I am, ca prob send the machine thing back! still not told DH, hoping he won't notice....:haha:
xx

After transfer I'm in the tww which is actually a bit less then two weeks since embies are 3 days old making me 3dpo on Monday. Monday seems like forever away. All I've done is wait. Last injection tomorrow though very happy about that!

oh wow so exciting! are you allowed to test early, or have you got to stick it out till AF would be due??

If no luck this cycle then we're referred. not sure how i feel about that really:shrug:

no i can test whenever i want but official test date is may 15

Klemon any news?? At least hopefully if you get transfered you might get somewhere? How longhave you been ttc?
Kelly I thinkyour a day ahead so Todays the day!!!!
I guess im in tww now? Even though im due on the 4th i ovulated late.
Hope everyones had a good weekend xx

Hia, am out. No AF yet, but due tomo, and massive temp drop and BFN this am. Wine is in the fridge!! Its a yr in May and thats what you gotta wait for to be referred NHS. have had bloods and sperm checked already though and all ok so nothing obvious. My ovulation monitor will at least get its debut!!!!

Hope the 2ww wait goes quick for you then Kat! Symptom spotting yet?? he he!!

Kelly - I read a book this weekend (all in 2 days it was so engrossing!) by a british journalist and IVF etc. She had 2 cycles, and was gearing up for a third when she fell naturally after yrs. The whole process sounded so traumatic and stressful. Thinking of you today, I really hope it works out for you hun:hugs: xxxx

On day 6 dpo and having some great symptoms. Moody, emotional, temp rise, crazy dreams.... :happydance: test on the 7th... Fx'd!!

Nope today is not the day I think I'm behind you gals it's sunday at 2:45 pm so less then 24 hours to go, transfer is tomorrow at 11!

Klemon have fun using your monitor, was it the clear blue fertility monitor? We fell naturally with my son right before we were to start ICSI so it does happen.

oh haha well its not long then :dohh:
:hugs: klemon hope they can give you some answers,. Not really thinking about it ive kinda settled in my head that we will stop ttc till near to the wedding if not this cycle though of course ill be thrilled if we are! Did you own up to hubby then :D
Fingers crossed sweetz,keep us updated!! xx

So sorry Klemon! But now you get to use your cool new gizmo and let us all know how it works. :hugs:

I'm pupo ladies, I have to beautiful embryo's inside my womb.

Attachments

• luck&love.jpg
    luck&love.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79