CD1!! anyone want to buddy up :)

So sorry klemon :cry::hugs:

Woohoo Kelly! Great news!

Today feeling kinda blah. Weird cm today. Went from watery to creamy sticky. No idea what that means. Less gassy. Occasional cramps or twinges of sorts. Hunger is there but just no motivation to eat. Very tired but forcing myself to be somewhat productive. Going grocery shopping even though I really don't want to. Slight dizziness. Nothing too noticeable though. Still being pessimistic simply bc of my emotions. Af due Monday. We will see but really not feeling positive. :nope:

Hi all - I'm back!

Klemon - sorry that the witch has shown. That is really disappointing. What happens when you are referred and how long does it all take?
Kelly - very glad to hear all went well. Love the picture! Are you going to try hold out for testing?
Sweatz - sounds promising. Not long to go now. When will you test?
Kat - any news from your end? When will you test?

Oh im so sorry klemon :hugs: What will happen now then?
Ooo kelly how you feeling?When will you test?
I dont really have a date to go by as ovulated late(i think!!) From cd1 af is due on Friday but i'll prob leave it another week.
manny hows things with you, how far are you now?
Sweetz when are you testing?

Kelly-they are amazing!! Wow! How are u doing? I think I would want to hibernate for 2 weeks!!
Started with my gadget today, still gotta poas when it asks me! Then gotta see GP soon and he will send us to the fertility consultant, but think there is a two month wait so hopefully will get preggars before!
When do you think u ov'd kat?
Hope 2ww is kind sweetz!
Manny! How u feeling? Xxx

hi girls, i have no idea where i am with the whole thing but i think iv already OV'd due to CM and EWCM so i guess im waiting for AF, really hope i get a :bfp: im starting to feel down and it hasnt even been a month yet since my MC xxx

As long as af doesn't come I test on Monday. I am super regular and that is her due date. Deep down have a feeling this is not my month. Not sure why though.

Sweetz I am testing monday or tuesday as well.

Klemon I won't wait till the 15th I'll start testing at 10dpo likely and go from there till my official test date. I'll start with ic's though at 10dpo and if it looks like a faint line I'll use a frer with smu since i get darker lines with smu.

Throat is really sore :( Cramping still around from transfer or maybe not so much cramping and full pressure feeling. To early for implantation, maybe by tomorrow that will start if I'm lucky.

I think it was last weds or thurs. Ive had tender boobs though and thats normally a sign for me that af will be turning up, im not getting my hopes up to be honest!! I think you do kinda know if you are or not.xxx

hi girls, i have no idea where i am with the whole thing but i think iv already OV'd due to CM and EWCM so i guess im waiting for AF, really hope i get a :bfp: im starting to feel down and it hasnt even been a month yet since my MC xxx

:hugs: welcome to tww! did you decide to try again right away then, sometimes cycles can take a while to get back to normal! We waited a cycle before trying for dates but ive been ovulating late so guess dates would be out anyway?? xx

:hugs: welcome to tww! did you decide to try again right away then, sometimes cycles can take a while to get back to normal! We waited a cycle before trying for dates but ive been ovulating late so guess dates would be out anyway?? xx

hi kat,Yeh straight away my bleeding stopped on 16th and we started in the pm lol my bleeding was soooooo light,my hcg went back to normal on 20th I think,we are just dtd every other day and hoping for the best although I did feel dizzy toward the end of last week,having pains in my left side,constipated,scenr has decreased and a weird thing my navel hurts and it hurt before I found out last time but I think its too soon for anything to have happened Xx

Well you never know :) When is af due?xx

welcome and good luck (can't remember your name and am to lazy to go back a page lol)

I'm still sick, throat hurts and I hate it. Hoping it's gone by tomorrow. Feels like the 2 days I've been pupo have taken 10 days to get through thats how slow time is going for me right now.

Well you never know :) When is af due?xx

i have no idea lol,havent had af since before MC, i mc on the 13th, i think its all in my head tho, im starting to (sorry if its TMI) itch downstairs and that would always be a sign that AF is due :-( xxx

Hi Cath- we tried in first cycle too before AF. Iov'd late that cycle, I was doing opts and temping, but i did ov so you never know. its always hard symptom spotting!! Like Kat, I've had some longer cycles since the mc, so i suppose you just gotta wait and see what your body does! :hugs:Was this your first preg/mc??

I know what you mean Kat, you do just seem to know. But imagine if you think your not and then you get the BFP!! Thats what keeps me going!!

yeh well the more i think of it i could have really OV any time from the CD14 - CD18, my cycle i conceived on i OV on CD 14 but my high fertility days were from CD09 - CD13 OV on CD14 so hopefully i OV'd late, just so bloody confused, in a way i wish AF would show so i could track my OV better but in other ways i just wish i was preggerz so i wont have to worry about all of this OVing stuff lol xxx yep first Mc and first PG xxx

My cycle after mc was the right length for me but the next one was 40 something days sohavent a clue when this one will show. My minds been occupied though, going for my dress today eeeeek :)
hope you feel better soon kelly,how are you feeling otherwise?
I wish i had a test date!!xxx

I feel all mixed up. Sore throat is gone but have a bit of a cough and small congestion can still breath through my nose. I've been having cramping and pressure since transfer so its likely the progesterone. I don't think I agree with the "you just know" I didn't know with my son till I tested and with my daughter I was so back and forth just like I am with this transfer. I can't wait till I can do a test and hopefully get the answer, it kills me that if I poas now it will be neg cause it's way to early, so frustrating!

Wrestling with myself to buy a test lol. Purposely haven't bought one bc know I would of tested too early. DH said I can test Saturday lol...he won't let me test any sooner! Saturday will be 12dpo....yeah...dang him lol

Wooooo picking up the dress!! a-mazing!! that brings back good memories!!

My dress is in my closet haven't put it on in ages.

I wish I could test sat! Monday is so far away! But I managed to pick up some shifts fri and sat so that will help pass the time I suppose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->