CD1!! anyone want to buddy up :)

My dress is in my closet haven't put it on in ages.

I wish I could test sat! Monday is so far away! But I managed to pick up some shifts fri and sat so that will help pass the time I suppose.

My test day is Monday but Saturday we both have off I think that is why he said then.

i dont know when im going to test, i think im going to use up my internet cheapies even though they didnt show until i was 5 weeks last time but i dont want to use my expensive ones, i dont even know when AF is due?? xxx

i dont know when im going to test, i think im going to use up my internet cheapies even though they didnt show until i was 5 weeks last time but i dont want to use my expensive ones, i dont even know when AF is due?? xxx

so if you think you ov'd from cd14, i would test 14 days from then (or whatever your usual LP is from ov). the IC have always been a bit unreliable with me too.

so if you think you ov'd from cd14, i would test 14 days from then (or whatever your usual LP is from ov). the IC have always been a bit unreliable with me too.

thats next friday i really cant wait until then lol! im such a pain, ahh their useless in they hun, i thought it was just me!! iv got 3 cb digi, 1 FRER, 2 superdrug tests so i think ill use my IC ones every day in the hope i see a slight line or just use my super drug on sunday see if there is a line then use my CB test, im having AF type cramps so im hoping thats just implantation and not the dreaded witch!! xx

Welcome Cath! Keeping fingers crossed for all of you to get your positives next week! Klemon, any news from your nifty gadget? Have you been to your doc yet?
Kelly, not sure about you but both times I've had terrible congestion during my first few DPO. And agree about knowing and not knowing. With this one, I had no clue (besides the congestion). Was totally convinced I was out for the month (thus the copious amounts of wine when we were in France!) I may have even had a sneaky cigarette one night lol! Things are good on this side. I'm getting used to the symptoms coming and going. At first it scared me to death but its become more consistent. One day I'm on top of the world and the next I'm as sick as a dog! Officially 10.3 weeks and soooo bloated that I look about 4 months prego! Someone please come join me soon...... xx

Welcome Cath! Keeping fingers crossed for all of you to get your positives next week! Klemon, any news from your nifty gadget? Have you been to your doc yet?
Kelly, not sure about you but both times I've had terrible congestion during my first few DPO. And agree about knowing and not knowing. With this one, I had no clue (besides the congestion). Was totally convinced I was out for the month (thus the copious amounts of wine when we were in France!) I may have even had a sneaky cigarette one night lol! Things are good on this side. I'm getting used to the symptoms coming and going. At first it scared me to death but its become more consistent. One day I'm on top of the world and the next I'm as sick as a dog! Officially 10.3 weeks and soooo bloated that I look about 4 months prego! Someone please come join me soon...... xx

Thanks hun! im hoping and praying i get my :bfp: all the symptoms are showing so FX!! xxx

Ive worked out that earliest i should test is next thurs which is 5 days later than af 'due' as only got my positive on day 19, in a norm 28 day cycle af is due tomo does this sound right to you guys? i added an extra 5days, i have one test left from last month...it would be to early to test before next week yes?
My dress fit :) :) well chuffed and full of marriage plans now keeping me occupied!
Manny thats just fab that your doing so well, it all sounds good to me!xxx

Kat yes I'd wait to test, go by your opks not your usual cycle length as you obviously ovulated later.

I want to join you super bad. I'm feeling positive a lot of the time but the "it didn't work" creeps up often. I work saturday otherwise I'd likely do an ic at 8dpo, I didn't want to test any earlier then monday cause I don't want to see a bfn but I don't know if I'll be able to help it. I have 3 frers ready to go, if I do test at 8dpo I'll only use an ic unless there is a line then I'll bring a frer to work with me and do one. Gosh I don't think I'll make it to monday. ugh. PLEASE LET THIS WORK.

I hope so too kelly!! I feel this is the month for us all!!

Kat, what you gonna do about dress if its aBFP then? he he!

So, next week is the week for all the testing!! fx! Im well out of sync now! Booo to that...

Manny 10 weeks already! thats gone super quick, you must be pleased!! reeeeealllllly hope i can join you this month. 12 days till i ovulate-c'mon!!!

I hope so aswell kelly!!! Keeping everything crossed for you :hugs:
Ah klemon your not really thanks to my late ov :) have you booked in at docs? ha wedding not till next may so will have time to fit back into dress if have managed it this time!! If not i wont be ttc anymore though :( xx

So just thought I would fill you in on my very sad day :( started bleeding shortly after lunch and left work. Went straight to my gynae who did another ultrasound. Turns out the baby's heart stopped beating a few days after my last ultrasound. I took cytotec shortly after which gave me intense cramps within half an hour. I'm now blessing really heavily and waiting to pass the baby. Its all very traumatic. I just can't believe it's happening again. I was so positive this time. Going back in 2 weeks to do some tests and try establish the cause. For now, I'm hoping for positive outcomes for all of you for next week. I guess I'll be back to TTC...

So just thought I would fill you in on my very sad day :( started bleeding shortly after lunch and left work. Went straight to my gynae who did another ultrasound. Turns out the baby's heart stopped beating a few days after my last ultrasound. I took cytotec shortly after which gave me intense cramps within half an hour. I'm now blessing really heavily and waiting to pass the baby. Its all very traumatic. I just can't believe it's happening again. I was so positive this time. Going back in 2 weeks to do some tests and try establish the cause. For now, I'm hoping for positive outcomes for all of you for next week. I guess I'll be back to TTC...

:cry:So sorry manny

Oh manymoo I am so sad to hear your news. I wish you didn't have to go through this. :hugs:

Oh i am so so sorry sweeti.. that is such sad news, sending you lots and lots of love and hugs im thinking of you. Im sorry your going through this again xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh gosh, I'm so sorry hun, can't imagine how you are feeling. We are all here for u. Lots of love and to your dh. So sad. Xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks guys. The night wasn't too bad. The pain made me throw up (it was so bad!!) and the after that it was all much better. It only took about an hour until I passed everything (I hope) and now it's just light bleeding an no pain. I'm on the mend but don't plan on moving too far from the sofa for the rest of the weekend. Thanks for all your wishes. It really does help.

Any started testing yet?

:hugs: We are here for you hun, been thinking of you sorry that youve been in such pain :( . Glad it didnt take to long for you though. Definitely stay on the sofa all weekend xxxx

Thanks guys. The night wasn't too bad. The pain made me throw up (it was so bad!!) and the after that it was all much better. It only took about an hour until I passed everything (I hope) and now it's just light bleeding an no pain. I'm on the mend but don't plan on moving too far from the sofa for the rest of the weekend. Thanks for all your wishes. It really does help.

Any started testing yet?

:hugs:
feel better soon. i can't say anything to make it better for you, but thinking of you lots xxxxx
I'm only cd6 so not doing anything for a while! xx

Relax and take it easy.

I'm trying to hold out on testing till monday. I'm already at work now so I won't test today (Saturday) but Sunday is going to be hard to get through I think. I'm really going to try to wait. I just keep thinking it hasn't worked and I'm not ready to see a bfn yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->