CD1!! anyone want to buddy up :)

Got bfn here...temp dip & cm drying up...pretty sure :witch: is on her way

No!!!!!!! If you don't get a bfp with your symptoms then there's no hope! Bah.

No!!!!!!! If you don't get a bfp with your symptoms then there's no hope! Bah.

Majorly frustrated here...:growlmad: I don't get it...took temp again...went from 97.4 to 97.7... My cl is 97.3. Temp last night was highest ever at 99.2. Cp still high but cm drying up. I hate my body...if this is af she just needs to come now...

Ah sorry sweatz but you never know. there is still a chance. When is AF due again? Kelly if you do test tomorrow and it is bfn, don't be too despondent. It is still early. Your body is ready for this and it has to work!
This whole baby-making malarkey is so much more complicated than I ever thought....

Ah sorry sweatz but you never know. there is still a chance. When is AF due again? Kelly if you do test tomorrow and it is bfn, don't be too despondent. It is still early. Your body is ready for this and it has to work!
This whole baby-making malarkey is so much more complicated than I ever thought....

She is due Monday.

Urgh! I hate from 12dpo, and all your thinkin about is testing! Your still not out sweetz, fx. Don't worry about your temps too much, I think symptoms are better to go on. Are u gonna hold out till mon to retest?
Nearly there kelly, really hope u get your bfp.
Seriously manny if I'd have known it was this hard I defo wouldn't have religiously taken my bc pill for like 10yrs!!!! What a waste! Xx hope your doing ok xx

Urgh! I hate from 12dpo, and all your thinkin about is testing! Your still not out sweetz, fx. Don't worry about your temps too much, I think symptoms are better to go on. Are u gonna hold out till mon to retest?
Nearly there kelly, really hope u get your bfp.
Seriously manny if I'd have known it was this hard I defo wouldn't have religiously taken my bc pill for like 10yrs!!!! What a waste! Xx hope your doing ok xx

I will most likely wait until Tuesday or Wednesday that way I know for certain af is late....I hate this TWW crap :growlmad:

I know it could still be to early but 62% of positives show up by 9dpo on the tests I have. If I test tomorrow I'll test every morning, first with an IC then do a frer with SMU since I usually get better lines with positives on them but I don't want to jump the gun. With our fresh cycle I was certain I was pregnant and it would work and it did and this time I am the opposite. It scares me, I just need to know.

I had a moment of madness and tested this morn...bfn.. Not supprised really xx

Hope tomo is good news kelly and tues sweetz X
You still have a while though kat don't you before af due?
Still aaaages before I ov, this cycle is going slooooow!! X

Bfn for me today at 9dpo. Hoping it's cause it's to early but not surprised really given my
Lack of symptoms.

Oh you guys... Praying for your positives! In need of some good news!!
From my side the weekend has been a shocker. DH has been really sick too which hasn't helped. I'm really glad it's all over and now counting the days again until we can TTC for the third time in 6 months. On the up-side (if that's possible) I work for myself so staying on the sofa for third day in a row. Hoping to feel more human tomorrow.

Has anyone else had multiple losses and had tests done? Just wondering what to expect...

Oh you guys... Praying for your positives! In need of some good news!!
From my side the weekend has been a shocker. DH has been really sick too which hasn't helped. I'm really glad it's all over and now counting the days again until we can TTC for the third time in 6 months. On the up-side (if that's possible) I work for myself so staying on the sofa for third day in a row. Hoping to feel more human tomorrow.

Has anyone else had multiple losses and had tests done? Just wondering what to expect...

Hope your doing ok Manny, this last m/c was my third, 2 i lost at 8weeks and one at 17weeks but the baby had died weeks before, they did tests on the baby for that one and found something wrong with the umbilical cord though they couldnt say for defo that was it. Because i had my son in between losses and this was first with fiance they wernt massively helpful but got bloods done and theres a test the doc kindly refferred me to have, cant remember what its for but its why some people take low dose asprin xx

Klemon, af was due Fri but i know i ovulated late so i added another 5 days? Got my pos opt on day 19
Kelly, on my last bfp it didnt show up 3 days before af but did the day after she was due so it coukld still be early :)

Thanks for sharing Kat. Very sorry about your other m/cs. 17 weeks must be unimaginably tough. The doctor mentioned that if they picked up something from one of the tests, he would prescribe baby aspirin so I'm sure that is one of them. He also mentioned thyroid testing. Keen to just get it all done so I can try again.

I'm sure I've mentioned before but this last pregnancy, I only got the positive 4 days after AF was due. I was testing everyday with a range of different tests - can't say for sure they were all FRs. First pregnancy I got + on day 10, 11 or 12 (wasn't really tracking my cycle properly.

Yea i remember you saying i think it depends on ovulation and implantation doesnt it, its not all textbook unfortunately. Im glad they doing tests for you xx

bfn this morning at 10dpo. Kat I hope my body is just acting like yours did then!

Loosing my girl at 18 weeks was the hardest most devastating thing I ever went through. It does help that we know why we lost her though. It's the only loss I've ever had and since we knew her condition no testing on me was needed.

Kat I didnt realise you had 3 losses:hugs: that must be hard. I would say AF is due the usual no of days after you ovulate yes, rather than when you were expecting from last AF.

Ive just had the one and it was very early so i didn't have any tests, but I know you can test for clotting disorders which is why people go on a mini aspirin, essentially to thin the blood a little. That just needs a blood test to diagnose.

Kelly, fx. I only got a pos on day AF was due last time, not before (that doesn't stop me from testing every day though, just in case!) xx

any news sweetz ? x

klemon when does your af normally show, at 14dpo?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->