CD1!! anyone want to buddy up :)

At the time i just get so angry with my body, I honestly dont think i will try again if i had another. I will just have lots of dogs :D I think i ov on the 25th which would make me 12dpo?? Its all guess work though i had no cm, no cramping, nothing thats why dont think i am.
I hope so kelly, i have never had one show up before af so dont give up hope yet xx

With Hannah I got a positive at 9dpo with my son I didn't test till 14dpo cause I didn't think there was a hope in hell after the docs telling us not to expect it. I know there is still time but I feel like you, I have no symptoms or anything, I got nothing. So maybe your comment about us just "knowing" was actually true cause I really don't feel like I am.

With Hannah I got a positive at 9dpo with my son I didn't test till 14dpo cause I didn't think there was a hope in hell after the docs telling us not to expect it. I know there is still time but I feel like you, I have no symptoms or anything, I got nothing. So maybe your comment about us just "knowing" was actually true cause I really don't feel like I am.

I hope for you that i'm wrong, maybe it feels different because of the transfer, i read so often that every pregnancy is different :hugs:

Eah I've read that too from other women, that each pregnancy gets different symptoms. Do u have dogs already? We decided to geta puppy now, a bit of distraction to stop me being so obsessed and stressed! They r only 2 weeks old though now so gotta wait a couple of months before she comes home!!!

I normally get af on the 14th day after ov, I think I got a really faint lineat day 13 but a proper one on 14 when I was pregs. X

ok just wanted to know if you had a shorter lp or not. I get that lots of women don't get positive as early as 10dpo my issue is with not having any symptoms, if I had symptoms or felt like I was pg or had cramping I'd be more hopeful for sure. Not testing till wed I've decided so will try to pass tomorrow as quickly as possible then if bfn I'll test at 13 and 14dpo then I'm out of frer's and I'm not buying anymore!

Yea got 2 and my friends dog is due puppies on sat so prob will end up with one of them aswell haha.Puppies are awesome and a great distraction i wouldnt be without mine even if one does get me up at stupid o'clock every morning :D What kind of pup you going for?
Kelly i will test with you on Weds :) i'm pretty sure if i'm not pos by then it never will be xx

We also had a chat this weekend about getting a puppy. It is amazing how much support you can get from a little fur-baby...

I woke up this morning and just feel so angry at everyone and everything. I had a real moan at one of my clients about something stupid and they hadn't really done anything wrong. He must think I've got really bad PMS. Did a test to start tracking if my hormones are dropping and it was so strongly positive before I had even finished peeing on it. Guess there is still a long way to go. It seems so crazy that you guys are all after the positive result and all I want is for it to be negative. I mean, WTF?!? And to just throw some salt in the wounds, I get an invitation to my SIL's baby shower this morning. She's due 10 days after our first one would have been due. It was from her friend who has no idea about our situation so I can't really hold it against her but the timing is ripping! OK I think my vent is over for now. Thanks for listening.

ps: still in my PJs on the sofa. Hoping to be able to face the world tomorrow...

KAT and KELLY please please please be good news tomorrow!!! I really have everything crossed for you both! Lemon - have you got a docs appointment yet?

hi ladies,

havent been on here for a while, if i classed the first day of bleed with mc as CD1 im now on CD25, i have had the following:

Backache
headache
vein showing on breasts
bloating
constipated
pressure in my stomach
feeling and actually being sick
dizzy
heartburn, real bad!

but yet still no :BFP: xxx

Hi Cath - sounds promising! How long are your cycles normally? CD25 may be too early to be showing up. My first cycle after first mc was about a week longer than my normal 28 days. Did you go back and have bloods taken to make sure everything was clear? Also, did your doc tell you that you could try again straight away? My doc recommends waiting a full cycle but I'm desperate to try again straight away and don't think I'm going to wait the month this time around. Just curious as to what other peoples doctors say..

Hi Cath - sounds promising! How long are your cycles normally? CD25 may be too early to be showing up. My first cycle after first mc was about a week longer than my normal 28 days. Did you go back and have bloods taken to make sure everything was clear? Also, did your doc tell you that you could try again straight away? My doc recommends waiting a full cycle but I'm desperate to try again straight away and don't think I'm going to wait the month this time around. Just curious as to what other peoples doctors say..

they are normally 28 - 30 i think!? yeh my HCG went back to normal i think it was a week after the MC? so its been normal for nearly 3 weeks now. They said ideally to wait for AF as its easier for them to date the pregnancy etc but if it were to happen now it wouldnt be a problem. did you bleed heavy after yours? how far along were you? i was 6 weeks and bled lighter than a light period! just hope all these symptoms are not in my head :-/ xxx

In that case maybe give it a few days and try testing again. Hoping for you that its not just in your head. Apparently you're much more fertile straight after the mc.

I've definitely bled much more this time around but I was nearly 11 weeks so thats probably why. And I think its going to take a while to get my numbers down as I think they're still quite high. But I'm def going to be tracking ovulation and will give it a try. I figure that if you're body isn't ready, you won't conceive so why not just try and see what happens...
Keep us posted with the testing.

In that case maybe give it a few days and try testing again. Hoping for you that its not just in your head. Apparently you're much more fertile straight after the mc.

I've definitely bled much more this time around but I was nearly 11 weeks so thats probably why. And I think its going to take a while to get my numbers down as I think they're still quite high. But I'm def going to be tracking ovulation and will give it a try. I figure that if you're body isn't ready, you won't conceive so why not just try and see what happens...
Keep us posted with the testing.

yeh ill wait until Thurday i think although im a serious POAS addict its going to be very hard haha!!

yeh i think the further along you are, the longer they like you to hold off trying again, at least when you do wait for an AF you know your body is getting back to normal!! hope the numbers drop soon for you hun xxx

We tried straight away too, i ov'd about a week later so AF was a week later than expected. Did u have signs of ov Cath? All sounds promising though so fx for u!!!

Did they say when you would expect HCG to be back down Manny? :hugs:

LETS ALL GET PUPPIES!!!! we are looking at a yellow lab, I've never had a dog before so am really excited!! we have two cats already but i need a baby to look after, so fur baby it is!!:happy dance:
Seeing GP next week to refer, but he said it would be a couple months wait before seeing the consultant so I'm still hoping to get pregs naturally before all that.

We tried straight away too, i ov'd about a week later so AF was a week later than expected. Did u have signs of ov Cath? All sounds promising though so fx for u!!!

Did they say when you would expect HCG to be back down Manny? :hugs:

LETS ALL GET PUPPIES!!!! we are looking at a yellow lab, I've never had a dog before so am really excited!! we have two cats already but i need a baby to look after, so fur baby it is!!:happy dance:
Seeing GP next week to refer, but he said it would be a couple months wait before seeing the consultant so I'm still hoping to get pregs naturally before all that.

im 99% certain i did hun cause i had a lot of EWCM but you never know as our bodies are so weird after a MC! im feeling fine today tho apart from 1 or 2 symptoms so im hoping its not all in my head, if AF does show up im not going to bother symptom checking etc like i have been doing, just let nature take its course!

i got a fur baby, my little cat called Dora :) x

Yey for puppies :) labs are a good choice for a first dog they are very easy to train and so loyal and friendly :)
manny you have every right to be angry,let it out i say! I didnt speak to anyone for ages after mine,i only went out to walk the dogs and i decorated:) bad bad timing for the invite that must be very hard xx
Cath keep us posted!! Hope its good news xx

Oh dear - embarrassed myself for the second time today. Just went to the shops to get some groceries and one of the store workers brings me a bunch of flowers (that had passed their expiry date), hands them to me and says they are for mother days. Poor lady didn't know what to do when I started crying at the checkout counter. It was all quite strange thought - like she knew I needed flowers for mothers day...

On the up-side, I got myself a BBT thermometer :) Now I'm wondering what to do with it. Any advice? Do I just track my temp first thing in the morning? Does anyone know if my temp will still be raised now?

I DO NOT want a puppy thank you lol! But you all can get them!

Manymoo it's hard when things like that happen, I've had a few surprises like that that left me winded and hurt.

I want to give you guys good news tomorrow, I hope so badly that I can. I didn't test today and am happy I didn't.

Manymoo also my hcg levels were down to 18 by cd18 after we lost hannah then gone a day or two after that.

i hope so too hun. we need some happiness and good luck in this thread.:hugs:

Manny, it is tough when things take u by surprise. I only started temping on next cycle after the mc so not sure what happens to your temp while your waiting on your hcg.but normally i do mine first thing every am, before anything else and i do seem to get a dip and then rise after ov.

Ive never tried the temping Manny, think kelly is the expert on that :)
I ajm going to test tomorrow then again on fri if still neg.. i Have 2 tests... so today ive had ovary twinges?? Ahh I dunno :( scared to test

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->