CD1!! anyone want to buddy up :)

Yup Im a bit of an expert been doing it forever, many is you still have hcg in your system your temps will likely stay a bit elevated but as the hcg falls so should your temps.

I'm super scared to test tomorrow, I know it's the be all end all day, if it's not positive it's not likely to be. Ahhhh. I won't sleep tonight.

So its Wednesday morning in SA but think I'm a bit ahead of you all. Kat and Kelly thinking of you. Fingers and toes crossed! Let us know how it goes. xx

eeeeeeeek!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bfp: Kelly please please let you get yours!!
So scared right now,really wasnt expecting this xx

Ive never tried the temping Manny, think kelly is the expert on that :)
I ajm going to test tomorrow then again on fri if still neg.. i Have 2 tests... so today ive had ovary twinges?? Ahh I dunno :( scared to test

i think i had them this morning hun, sharp shooting pains on my right groin? right down by my pelvis? xxx

Theve been more in my left but had them in both. When are you testing??xx

Theve been more in my left but had them in both. When are you testing??xx

when am i not testing the Q should be :-( iv tested every day and its bfn! iv had enough now so not testing for a few days, iv i take the 1st day of bleeding from MC as CD1 im on CD26 now :-( when are you testing? xxx

YAAAAAYYY! Kat that is AMAZING news! Did it come up right away? I'm so so pleased for you and really hope this one sticks. What next? Will you go for blood tests?

Cath and Kelly - hoping for yours now too! Cath are you using early response tests?

eeeeeeeek!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bfp: Kelly please please let you get yours!!
So scared right now,really wasnt expecting this xx

WOOOOOOOO, oh my god Kat thats amazing!!! tell us more!! so excited for u!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happy dance:

Kelly -good luck hun, thinking of u. xxxx

I got a high on my fertility monitor, which means the hormones are on the rise, so tonight the:sex:begins!!!! I'm doing it every day until i ov. DETERMINED this is the month!!!

YAAAAAYYY! Kat that is AMAZING news! Did it come up right away? I'm so so pleased for you and really hope this one sticks. What next? Will you go for blood tests?

Cath and Kelly - hoping for yours now too! Cath are you using early response tests?

no hun i would be bankrupt if i used them haha iv used so many! iv been using superdrug tests 4 - £8 and the cheapy internet ones but im not gonna test for a good few days now as im just wasting money xxx

Kat I am still so pleased! Did you tell Your fiancé yet? I bet he's chuffed!
Kelly what's happened to you hon? Have you tested?
Cath maybe it's worth getting just one early response test - especially if those symptoms are still lurking.
And lemon - have a fun night ;)

I'm having a MUCH better day today. Did another test and the line was really faint. Hoping it will be neg by the end of weekend. And the bleeding is much better today too.
I've also changes my appointment for test to Thursday next week so I don't have to wait till the following week. X

Ahh thanks guys i dont think its sunk in, was really expecting bfn!! Yea Manny it came up straight away,lighter than the control line but defo a line! I suppose i better make a doc appointment,they will date it as 5weeks this Fri but i must only be about 1-2,i dont know how they work that out! Im not tracking week by week this time or googling anything and everything!!!
Yey klemon get on it :)
Cath asda do a twin pack for a quid haha thats what ive been using :D
xx

yea kinda staggered into bedroom and dropped stick on him haha hes very excited.
Glad your having a better day hun, are you jumping right back on it??

Ahh thanks guys i dont think its sunk in, was really expecting bfn!! Yea Manny it came up straight away,lighter than the control line but defo a line! I suppose i better make a doc appointment,they will date it as 5weeks this Fri but i must only be about 1-2,i dont know how they work that out! Im not tracking week by week this time or googling anything and everything!!!
Yey klemon get on it :)
Cath asda do a twin pack for a quid haha thats what ive been using :D
xx

Ill be getting some of them then!! iv spent about £30 the past 2 weeks! eeekkkk!! OH doesnt know otherwise he would ban me from POAS!! xxx

haha dont feel to bad 2 for a pound!! My cycles have been long after mc hun i tested cd31 and was neg todday is cd34!!!xx

haha dont feel to bad 2 for a pound!! My cycles have been long after mc hun i tested cd31 and was neg todday is cd34!!!xx

Oh really?? Do you know when you OV?? Im on CD26 i think, iv told myself no more testing until weekend!

Oohhh you must be so excited hun!!!!!!!!!! arghhhhhhhh!!!! Im excited for you! xxx

cd20 i think...am not quite letting myself get excited at the mo :) xx

So sorry Kelly. I really thought we would get good news x 2. Are you going to try again today (Thursday)? Or give it a few days? When is AF due? Thinking of you and hoping for a late pos. Miracles do happen. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->