CD1!! anyone want to buddy up :)

tested again this morning still bfn :-( im getting so annoyed at myself for thinking i was pregnant,i dont know when AF is due and now im even thinking if i even did OV when i thought and we have only dtd 3 times since last Tuesday so if i OV later then i havent got a chance in hell :-( xxx

Cath try not to get too stressed about it hun or you will go insane. you still may be testing too early like kat said. its difficult to count your cycle properly after a mc.

how long were u trying before the mc?

Cath try not to get too stressed about it hun or you will go insane. you still may be testing too early like kat said. its difficult to count your cycle properly after a mc.

how long were u trying before the mc?

I know im doing my own head in hun, this is the only place i can vent about it as my bf doesnt want us to get too stressed haha if only he knew!!

we were trying for 5 months before, i was on here like every day for first 3 months then just stopped and it happened when i least suspected so right now im just waiting for AF to show and then start all over again but i wont be on here as much, i bet your all fed up of seeing my paranoia posts lol!

Sorry ladies :haha: xxxx

i drove myself mad when i came off the pill thinking i was preggers as took af 8weeks to turn up,our bodies dont play along sometimes!
klemon hows your gadget?worth the pennies :D
Manny how you doing today?
kelly hope your ok?
any news from sweetz
xxx

ahhh don't be silly, thats what we are all here for! I'm the same, i actually go nuts in the 2ww - I've had preg tests hidden in the car so hubby won't know i do them every day!!:wacko:

i feel like i have finally chilled out a bit now about it all (although day 11 so that will prob change after ov). can u do something to distract yourself while waiting for af? (i know its always on your mind whatever u do, but something nice at weekend may help!?) :hugs: xx

i drove myself mad when i came off the pill thinking i was preggers as took af 8weeks to turn up,our bodies dont play along sometimes!
klemon hows your gadget?worth the pennies :D
Manny how you doing today?
kelly hope your ok?
any news from sweetz
xxx

dunno about gadget yet...... we're just doing the deed until it says otherwise!!!! he he! how are u doing today, has it sunk in yet? x

ahhh don't be silly, thats what we are all here for! I'm the same, i actually go nuts in the 2ww - I've had preg tests hidden in the car so hubby won't know i do them every day!!:wacko:

i feel like i have finally chilled out a bit now about it all (although day 11 so that will prob change after ov). can u do something to distract yourself while waiting for af? (i know its always on your mind whatever u do, but something nice at weekend may help!?) :hugs: xx

hahaha in the car is a good one! i hide them in my handbag and in the kitchen draw full of teatowels! the things we do eh? its asthough after OV every woman on here just goes into overdrive counting down the days i love it!!

im not sure when AF will suprise me, its 4 weeks 2m since MC so im hoping its soon. on the weekends im not so bad, its during the week in work as my job isnt very busy so im sat here bored with the internet infront of, so bad :-( xxx

Cath - I tried so hard to work out my Ov cycle after the first loss in Jan and I was all over the place. In the end I just made the decision in my head that I didn't OV that month - it seemed easier to deal with than the thought that I had OVed and missed it. Also just think that if the docs are right in telling you to wait one cycle, then you are (inadvertently) doing the right thing.

I know about the stress. When I was waiting to OV just before we got pregnant this last time, I worked myself into such a state that I ended up having breathing difficulties and DH had to take me to the ER!

Cath - I tried so hard to work out my Ov cycle after the first loss in Jan and I was all over the place. In the end I just made the decision in my head that I didn't OV that month - it seemed easier to deal with than the thought that I had OVed and missed it. Also just think that if the docs are right in telling you to wait one cycle, then you are (inadvertently) doing the right thing.

I know about the stress. When I was waiting to OV just before we got pregnant this last time, I worked myself into such a state that I ended up having breathing difficulties and DH had to take me to the ER!

Oh my god hun!! you sounded like you got yourself in a right old state you poor thing!!!! I can understand how it happened tho, after a MC you feel like your baby was just snatched away from you and your desperate to get it back so are determined to get pregnant again.

Iv decided im not gonna stress now, im being very silly about it all, im just waiting for the old witch to pay me a visit then start all over again....not stressing about it tho :) xxx

Not stressing about it works i think!! I dont think the opks help they get me majorly wound up!!
klemon cant believe you have them in your car!!!!! :D
Errrm dont know really, i have one more test at home im dying to use!! Got really a twingy left ovary and nothing else, last time i was really really crampy xx

yeh it does Kat, it worked last time for me and it was such a shock when i done the test as i really werent expecting it cause my periods are often a day or two late!! i dont use opks either they would fry my head and the men in white coats would end up collecting me!

when you gonna use the test? xxx

Prob tomo :haha: I am NOT using the cb digi tests this time for conception cause i got really upset about them last time xx

I was 12dpo yesterday and neg at 13dpo on a cheapie today so no it's not to early. I'm not pregnant. Don't have a date for af since I am on progesterone and my official clinic test isn't till wednesday so I'd say I'll see her sometime after wednesday. Getting a heavy achy feeling down there so hopefully she doesn't show sooner cause I need her to show up as late in may as possible to time the next cycle right (if we're okayed) with my trip back home.

Im so sorry kelly.. What will happen next?

hopefully the clinic will frigging call me back so I can figure out if I'm all set to start this cycle but so far apparently I'm not important enough.

I have a beta tomorrow so if it's neg I'm going to call the clinic and let them know for sure then demand they call me back since my doctor okayed me starting a fresh cycle right away since my husband and I will be moving in a few months. I just hope they honour it.

Sorry Kelly. This must be really hard on you. Hoping AF will keep away for a while. If you try again this cycle, will you start from scratch or still with frozen embies? Hope you hear from the clinic soon. X

We've decided to do a fresh cycle cause it gives us better chances and we most likely won't have time to do another fresh or frozen after this next one so we really need it to work otherwise who knows when I'll be pregnant again.

I wonder if I'll have to wait for my beta results till monday or if I can get them saturday.

Where I go, they're able to give me my beta results in a couple of hour. I'm sure if you explain how important it is, they can make a plan and get them to you asap. Let us know what happens.

FMS nothing new. Bleeding has pretty much stopped. Waiting has started... Ho hum! Feel like I've spent the last six months waiting for one thing or another...

Hope you get somewhere with them today kelly, keep us posted.
Whats your plans then Manny? Did you find out about getting tests done?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->