CD1!! anyone want to buddy up :)

Oh kelly i am so sorry hun, hope you are ok. really hope they get things sorted a bit better and you get the result tomo..

manny i hear ya!! literally waiting all the time!! I'm waiting to ov and trying to BD lots while also trying to be serene and non stressy!!glad the bleeding is stopping for you, that was one of the worst parts for me. xx

Lemon when do you expect to O? Is it quite regular for you?

Kat we hope to jump straight back into it and not wait at all this time. I'm planning on doing a test tomorrow morning and hoping that it will already be negative. Then I will stock up on OPKs and start the BDing. Hope to join you on that side of the fence asap! I've got appointment on Thursday to check that everything has passed and also start some blood work and initial tests. If doctor STRONGLY recommends waiting, we will consider it but otherwise we are officially TTC once again! Have you made an appointment yet?

no not really, since mc has been later than before anything from day 16 to 21, but always start early in case it goes back to like it was before..but the monitor tells me its high fertility so hoping to get peak(which equates to lh surge on opk) soon. who knows!!!

Yea im hoping for bfps soon for you ladies! Got appointment this aft, took last test this morn to make doubly sure :D xx

Might sink in a bit more after been, though this doc is the one that says i shouldnt have any need for an early scan!!xx

Good luck Kat. Hope your numbers are nice and high. And if the doc says NO to an early scan, just turn on the tears. It seems to work :)

They dont take any bloods, its just a guessing game till scan really.. At midwife Thurs 24think im going to try get a scan at 8weeks?xx

Kat don't know if I said it but congrats. Been wrapped up in my own let downs lately.

Story of my life is waiting. Should get results tomorrow if I remember to call, I'm at work all day so we'll see. They're going to be neg, I know my body and how it usually feels and I know I'm not pregnant.

Thanks Kelly, feel a bit guilty on you :( hope your doing ok xx

Kelly, if you don't mind me asking, what is the reason for IVF? I know you mentioned that your son was natural conception. How long had you been TTC before he came along? Hope your feeling a bit better now and ready to try again asap? X

Don't feel bad kat, I may just not talk about the pregnancy talk so much or comment on it so don't let that bug you. Just need to pick myself up a bit.

My son was natural but he took 18 long months (or 16 cycles) of trying and timing sex at the perfect time each month. My husband has moderate male factor infertility, low counts, low morphology and not such great swimmers, he's not destitute but it's definitely impacted our ability to conceive. We tried for almost a year after our son before doing IVF but then decided to go ahead with it cause I didn't want my kids far apart, we got pregnant which would have put them 22 month apart which was perfect but then we lost her. Then if this had of worked they would have been 2.5 years apart, now we're getting close to 3 years apart if our next cycle works, I never dreamed my kids would be so far apart. We were going to wait a bit longer for our third child but now I think we'll get right back to trying once we've had our second unless we get twins. Life just really sucks as of late, I honestly don't think I have ever been this low, I wish I was comatose from dec through till now.

so sorry kelly:hugs:
having tried for a yr now, i can understand a bit of how you have been feeling. the constant waiting and disappointment does get to you. I've had to completely change my lifestyle as i was getting really low - hence the dog-as a bit of a distraction, and int he process of cutting my job to part time. anyway, always here if you want to chat/cry etc. xxx
still waiting to ov, day 14 now, so we are still DTD every day! (getting totally bored now of it!) have u started yet manny?

took 3 tests yesterday 2 were + one were - and had AF today..........damn Evaps!!!!!! xx

When will you get pup klemon? My friends dog had her pups on Weds, i saw 2 being born :) I dont know if we will get one now though will have to see xx

Sorry cath. Hope this is your month. Kelly hope you heard from clinic. Lemon hope u Ov soon. And kat hope you feeling ok.

My bleeding stopped but then yesterday started again. So done with this now. Might need to look into booking a holiday. It seemed to help last time :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->