CD1!! anyone want to buddy up :)

Oh no thats rubbish :( have you had follow up scan?

Oh rubbish manny-is that what happened last time?
Sorry about af cath, evaps are the worst thing. At least u know one way now.
Puppys only just been born so not coming home till end june...so gotta concentrate on ttc till then! Get one anyway kat!!!!!! Xx

Thanks guys. Follow up scan is on Thursday. Will hopefully know more then. It's also mothers day here today which has been rough. Glad it's over. Let's hope it's a good week for everyone. X

hehe i have a feeling i will end up with one :D
Hopefully will know more on Thurs Manny, is it heavy?

Yep, i am quite glad shes here, i know my body is getting back to normal aswell as AF arrived 4w2days after MC xxxx

Yay! Got a peak on my monitor today, and did an opk and got a smiley face too! really hope this is the mont , we've DTD for the last 5 nights, so a few mre to go and we're pretty well covered. fx!!

hop everyone else is ok?? xxx

FX that you catch the egg hun!!

might sound like a silly Question, iv just ordered some OPKs off the net, how do i use them, as in if i get a faint line does that mean D2D or will it just be dark positive?? xxx

Yeah think with the double line ones you are looking for a strong line for your pos.its meant to be pos for the lh surge 24-48 hrs before u ov so when u get it u should BD!! i used to get faint lines for a few days before as well. i use the digi ones now but they are quite expensive. x

ohhh right so when their faint it means the egg will be releasing soon but when its as dark as the CLine, get to bed lol? i dont want to buy anything too expensive yet as its my first month of using stuff! xxx

Go Lemon! Woohooo!

Cath - I get a faint second line all month long. It doesn't mean anything. You need to look out for the second line being as dark as or darker then the control line. I get so fed up with them that I've now decided the smiley face ones are the way to go. Hope that helps. Good luck!

Still bleeding here. Sooooo frustrating. Its now been 11 days. Can't wait for thursday to find out whats happening.

Thanks hun, this will be my first time using them as we never wanted to use anything but its getting me down now not being pregnant so OH has suggested using OPKs and dtd every day during my fertile days whereas we were doing it every other day..............wonder why he suggested doing it every day lol!

xxx

Yey klemon get on it :) hope this is your month!!!
Cath good luck with the opks
Manny hope Thurs comes quick for you, maybe it would have stopped by then
Hope you all doing ok, hoping for good news from you soon xx

i like the smiley face ones manny - that way you don't have to worry about how strong the lines are! i do enough of that when preggars testing!! i hope your scan is ok and the bleeding stops soon xxx

BD every day during fertile time is a good shout cath, at least that way you know you are covered.

How are you doing kat? Do you feel any different?

Hey not really! Not even got sore boobs...really poorly today though,been sleeping on and off all morning which isnt like me, got work at 4 so gotta try make mysel feel normal!
how are you?

I'm scared to mention it because the last time I said anything I was wrong but.... I think the bleeding has stopped! Hooray!

:) yey hope it stays away this time!!

Opks arrived yay! Starting to use them already lol Xxx just incase I ov early Xxx

Oh that's good manny- fx will stay away.
I was shattered all the time when preggars-its a nice excuse to be lazy!
I think I'm now in 2ww-let the madness begin!!! Iv not bought any preg tests, am gonna try not to go mad and test early....
I bet I crack by a week!!! X

How exciting..hope this is your month!!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"