CD1!! anyone want to buddy up :)

what do u think cath of the opks?

good luck with your scan tomo manny, hope alls ok and bleeding hasn't come back. :hugs:

kelly......how are u doing??xxx

I love them hun lol cause I'm a poas addict its quite fun,just good I ov this month! Xxx

Yeah me too!! So looking at your ticker, you'll be testing to ov, when I'm testing for pregs!! So at least we can poas together-unless I crack early!! X

ooohhhhhhh fingers crossed we will both get our Pos then! me to OV and you for a baby!! xxx

Hi ladies - hope you are all well? Just wanted to update you after my scan today. All looks good and my uterus is clear as can be. He took blood to test for thyroid and clotting and has prescribed baby aspirin as a precaution which I need to start taking immediately. I asked him about trying again straight away befor waiting for a normal cycle and he said that if your uterus is clear (which it is) there is no medical reason to wait - which I thought was quite interesting. Turns out I was wrong about the bleeding. It hasn't stopped but now only seems to happen in the evenings. Weird!?
So we get test results tomorrow and then definitely back to TTC. I will hopefully ovulate sometime next week. DH is off to Zimbabwe at the end of next week so as long is its before then or after he gets backs.

Any news from anyone else?

That good Manny, hope you ov before hubby goes away
How is everyone? Klemon when are you testing??
xx

oh that is good news manny:thumb up: lets hope u catch straight away xx how are u feeling about it all now? u seem to be very brave hun:hugs:

why is your status lonely Kat?? how is everything going? any symptoms?

so, i saw GP today and he is sending off the referral. will take about 6-8 weeks for appt anyways, but at least i feel like something will happen. i think at the first appt it will just be repeating bloods and sperm test etc, which have all been ok so far. I'm trying not to think about testing, and haven't bought any tests yet. last time counting down the days really drove me mad so I'm just seeing how things go and hoping really hard. bit worried as temps haven't gon e massively up yet after ov, but i did have all the signs of ov, so hoping i did anyway. we have literally did for 10 days straight so I'm really hoping it wasn't all for nothing (its really starting to wear us down now, having to get it on on demand!!). x

Lemon I really hope you don't need your referral appointment. Your last conception was natural, wasn't it? What day are you on now? Are you going to test at all or just wait and see if AF shows up?

Kat how you feeling? I bet time is going soooo slowly waiting for the 8 week mark.

I just did an opk and it was positive but think my hormones are all over the show. Weird though because hpt is back to bfn. I have no other symptoms of Ov so think my body is just playing tricks on me. But might just dtd in case!

Definitely dtd anyway :D Yep its really dragging,at midwife next Thurs and going to try get an early scan for the week after.
i just feel lonely at the moment, cause not told anyone and me and oh have had no time together I'm just at work alllll the time so am tired and it just doesn't feel real and iv'e been ill and feel all emotional..haha bit of a rant there. Not really any symptoms no..just want something! but spose not been great anyway so maybe haven't noticed.
Really hope will be getting good news from you guys soon
klemon fingers crossed you will get caught before referral xxx

ahhhhh kat:hugs:
get better soon hun, its prob all the hormones too making u emotional and tired. i expect u just want the first trimester to go quickly so u can relax..

manny, def dtd. :haha: bodies are so weird after mc, who knows maybe u are gonna ov. better to be covered and have some spermies ready!!! lots of people do get preggars straight away.
am day 3po today, so if i do crack will try and hold out till day 12ish......but I've said that before and gone poas mad by day 8!

am seriously annoyed today, my friend came over last night, its her wedding in sept and i really wanted to be preggars by then. anyway her sis is 10 weeks pregs, so gonna be showing by the wedding:cry: she was married like 3 months after me, and was only ttc for 2 months...ffs!!!! just want to be pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!! (rant over!)

Nothing yet hun, OPK was more noticeable yesterday than Wednesdays but iv got another 4 hours before i can test again but me and oh arent getting on right now so i dont know if its any point in even testing xxx

Thanks hun :) i just want to get sorted with the midwife next week. Sorry about your crappy news today, that really sucks but hopefully you will be preggers by then too :)
Cant wait till your teating time :)
Cath its horrible when you fall out and its the last thing you feel like doing, hope you make up soon xx

Thanks girls,we are back speaking now but I feel like he thinks I'm trying too hard to get pregnant,don't know what to do :-( xxx

I don't think that boys have that maternal craving thing that us girlies do, they never completely get it. U can't try too hard, can u!!!
Did u do another opk manny?

That ment to say testing not teating!!! :haha:

Hope you all having a good weekend. I am so confused. Cheapie opks keep showing two strong lines, digital opk is neg, preg test is completely neg now, temp is normal (although I'm not very good at temping yet, and no EWCM so I don't really think anything is happening. Missed dtd on Thursday and Friday (dh went out with his mates on Thursday and was then hung over on friday!!!) so only dtd yesterday. Not hopeful though. Maybe I will still ovulate before AF shows. Who knows?!?

How you all feeling? Lemon anything different? Kat have you told anyone yet? Cath what's happening with you?

How annoying that they are different results! I didn't have any ewcm either though.
I told the lass i train with as need to tone things down a bit and also my bestie as we were ment to go to alton towers but thats it, no parents know yet. I'm surprised my mum hasn't guessed though as she knew i was waiting to come on and knows i haven't!

I think mothers know these things even without us telling them. Are you going to wait until the 8 week scan to tell them officially?
Anyone heard anything from Kelly? Wondering if she was cleared to try again this cycle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->